Tim Wise is coming to my college

Fucking help me god...

The liberals are going to fucking go nuts for this dude. Whats worse is that the girl I am dating is apparently a turbo liberal and ALL ABOUT TIM WISE.

Just fuck my shit up. No doubt she is going to drag me to it. WHY NOW!? WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GET TIM WISE!? Ontop of that, the show is free so anyone in the area can go.

Its going to be liberal ground zero. AND I live in Massachusetts.

Just who the fuck is tim wise anyway? All I know is that he is like liberal pope king or whatever.

FUCKING KILL ME!!!

He's a kike

Gather some friends and destroy your community

nbcnews.com/news/world/three-killed-two-injured-shooting-jamaican-opposition-party-rally-n513421

get my drift?

turbo jew and popularizer of the term "white privilege"

Here's a novel idea: tell her you're not into liberal politics and let her go by herself. You're not Siamese twins.

A guy who is a quarter Jewish ethnically but converted wholly to Judaism and claims that growing up in Kentucky the KKK at his school bullied him for being a big fat kike

He lives in a 98% white neighborhood but talks about "dying racist white people"

Amusingly the average Jewish woman only has about 1 child on average in the USA while the "racist whites" in states like Utah have 2.4 kids on average- more than Hispanic women. Sounds more like it's the liberal "whites" like him who are dying out.

Perhaps more importantly is the fact that he's retarded- if whites hate Jews and minorities hate whites then 98% of the population hates Jews because they're white and Jewish. If I were you I would ask him what the next step in his master plan is after getting 98% of the population to hate his kind.

Have all the conservatives on campus riot and break shit and shut him down. When asked why you did just say you were following the example set by Berkeley

>all about tim wise
>dating a girl who literally believes white people being genocided is a good thing

How fucking dumb are you? What the fuck is with people on Sup Forums and sticking their dicks in shitskins and libtards?

We're not the only ones who can hide our power levels user

I'd suggest you get checked for AIDS. Why would you date a retard?
I'm not sure about that, liberal women spend most of their time virtue signalling.

Liberals aren't hiding their powerlevels on purpose, they assume most people have the same thoughts as them because their IQs are relatively low and they have a poorly developed sense of self and ego

Ask him about Jewish privilege

this

I am a black guy btw and I still wouldn't go to this shit. The girl I am dating though is like persian or some shit? Thats what she told me at least.

Ole Tim Wise
with his drivel and his lies
"We are the sons of privilege", he said
That means "Hey there goy
I am a merchant boy
and the white race is better off dead."

such magnificence and grace

will i get v& if i ask for you to kick him in the shin?
hope not, i got work to do tomorrow

1. Dump her.

2. If you feel like it, attend the Q & A and challenge his propaganda.

Get in and ask him why he lives in a 98% white gated community.

This desu

My school drove itself into debt paying speaking for him and Angela Davis to speak at our school twice in the same semester. He wanted communities to "vote" on who should be a police officer

Literally who?