The CTR shills and payments:

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

They are now called Share Blue.

We've gotten fat and lazy after the devastating victory in November.

CALLING /CFG/... it's time to get the boys back together.

so how do we beat them?

i have the desire, i just need a game plan to follow

>/cfg/

good old days, I would go full tism and dig through the shit so late at night sometimes

SLIDE THIS YOU FILTHY GOYIM

Most shared OC (on the right) I ever made tbqh, along with this one

have a bump neighbor

Bumping, we have grown complacent with our victory, but more work still need be done

Bumped

Bumpudesuyo haha memes exdee

Bump

>Bumping, we have grown complacent with our victory, but more work still need be done

Bump. Time to dust off the old memes and fire up some new one, aye lads

Shills have been too comfy on Sup Forums lately

>dust off the old memes

I want to remind everyone of a slide tactic that too many people on both Sup Forumss fall for. CTR/ShareBlue posting threads with image filenames that blatantly give away the fact that they're manufactured shill memes. You've probably seen the screencap of the first (likely legitimate) time that this happened, and how the thread exploded into reactions calling the poster out for being retarded. The thing is, I think they realized that they can try to replicate that kind of fuck up in order to get us to purposefully slide our own threads. It doesn't even need to be the OP, as soon as they post one of those filenames, anons will leap on them like jackals, burying any real content in the thread. Be aware, be vigilant.

>one of those filenames
Explain?

You know, like the MAGA hat Wojak hanging himself named "ShareBlue Sample Meme 1536 RENAME BEFORE POSTING.jpg", shit like that.

If /cfg/ could also help with this investigation as well, it would be great.

Obviously trolls you absolute dunce

I must admit I was having the shittiest day, but all these shills really cheered me up
It's weird having so many put so much effort for worthless shits like me
I might be a little sad when they're gone

bump

Occasionally, maybe, but something about the first time just rung too true to me. Besides, what's shilling but paid trolling? After all, what I'm suggesting is that they accidentally discovered a way to troll/slide

I know that feel, but we're hardly worthless... we started the fire.