Russia Elected Trump

I'm of Russian descent, and I applaud their genius electing a joke candidate. Russia understood that those new to voting age (millennials) would help support Trump simply because they recognized him as a celebrity.
Russia not only exposed how ignorant the average millennial is, they showed to the world that the US doesn't take it's elections seriously. Just like Obama - who was elected simply because of race, and much like this generation, is nothing but a footnote in history.

I feel sorry for you mindless Trump supporters; I really do. You'll support your joke candidate to the end, just like you did with Milo.

But the end is near.
How does is feel to be so wrong, and to have so much hatred and fear that you'd bet your entire points of view on such a pithy gaff?
Because even after you realize you've been had, though, those feelings of hate and terror against anybody different than you will remain...

>Don't call me a "shill" - you don't know what that means
>Don't pray to "Kek" - that just shows you're autistic
>Get help. The world doesn't have to be the scary place you believe it to be

Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOrmOvHysdU
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your delusions of grandeur are laughable and pathetic and your astroturfing is a gigantic waste of DNC money.

Your anti-Trump mass hysteria will backfire soon and many Redditors will get sick of it. Hell, it's already happening on many of the nonpolitical subs. Who the fuck wants to be spammed with ThinkProgress articles on fucking r/Scifi ? Nobody, that's who. But by all means, keep it up. Keep digging your own grave with your retarded astroturfing.

And don't even think you have a snowball's chance in hell of gaining a foothold on Sup Forums. I hate to break it to you sweetie, but this board has been under siege since the day it was created. And do you know how many of these invasions and raids were successful? Zero. Absolutely none. We stopped the JIDF dead in its tracks. We made r/SRS leave with their tail between their legs after they got BTFO by our site's own admin and moderation team. Our shitposting was one of the many factors that led Moot to quit Sup Forums when GamerGate happened. We doxxed CTR with precision unlike anything you have seen before and got the shills to delete their LinkedIn accounts out of sheer terror.

Tell me sweetie, do you think your little raid will be any more successful than the ones done by the faggots we've defeated in the past?

Um... no.

We'll learn your tactics and turn them against you.

We'll spot your threads and report them.

And if you still keep this sit up, we'll go on 8 chan and look for your personal info.

You won't know what hit you and we'll make a joke out of your pathetic little shill force in a matter of months.

So by all means, keep trying to fuck with Sup Forums. I hope you faggots like the taste of weaponized autism because that's what's coming for you.

Quit gaslighting us, it just shows that your intentions are nefarious.

I as a millennial voted for Trump because the whole fucking system was against him and i hate the system. I voted for Trump because the thought of Hillary being in office makes me physically ill. The notion that retarded young adults voted for trump because he is a celebrity is the stupidest thing I have heard all day.

Go fuck yourself

sage.

Millennials actually did nothing to help Trump, dumb fuck. Crawl back under your rock.

It's kind of true though. It's how Obama got elected:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOrmOvHysdU

haha OP it's really happening! DRUMPF IS GOING TO BE IMPEACHED. Sup Forums LOSERS IN RUINS

But Obama laughed at me when I said the election can be hacked

I'm not sure if you meant this response for me or not...I didn't understand 99% of what you posted. But it does seem you threatened me.
Yawn.
Maybe find a target that would have anything to lose, kid.
Try reading the news, and get an idea of what's going on.
Once Flynn testifies, your joke candidate will be usurped. But - as is obvious by your rambling-your anger and fear will remain.

Your generation should be Holocausted. Then maybe the US could go back to NOT being a joke.

admit it, you all got duped by trump but more importantly the russians

BAN RUSSIAN POSTERS NOW

I have no intentions posting what I posted. Its just nice to be right, and while that seems arrogant, I genuinely DO feel bad for you guys.

Let me guess - "Alternative Facts?"

it was middle aged to older conservatives not because of millennial. russia did shitpost and colude with some news here to try to help of course, but that was just to try to be relevant and act as if they had something to do, like france ad netherkand

Am I supposed to dislike this proposed situation? Russians have a strong distaste for communism now, and a high amount of faith in Eastern orthodox Christianity. I for one welcome our new Russian overlords, for the sake of the white race.

Hail Tzar Putin!

See
Then go back to plebbit

sage. the people of the USA elected him.

SAGE.

Don't blame me. I voted for Hillary. Also FUCK RUSSIA.

I don't speak your Sup Forums Ebonics.

The world really ISN'T a scary place. It will be okay.

ok
neat thanks for the insight this chnges everything and adds to my day and political opnions much appreciated thank you

>implying that Hillary would be any better

The people elected Hillary. The system elected Trump.

You guys have been coddled your whole lives; your only trophies read "participant." You've a sense of entitlement that you've done nothing to earn.

And now you're terrified of the world.
>Go outside.
>Take a deep breath.

And let go of your anger, your fear, your fear, your resentments. There are people different than you. Accept it.
Accept that an impeachment is assured.

Good luck.

Your picture proved my point without the need to reply. Thank you.

Jesus, no.

You misspelled "Russia"

i mean i'm having a good time but you do you ok

wasted digits
kek not wills it

praise kek, shill

Millennials, the ones that bothered to actually vote, voted overwhelmingly for Clinton

DON'T WASTE TIME IN THIS SLIDE THREAD. SHILLS DON'T WANT YOU TO READ THIS.

neat, guess someone's on my side

>Russia understood that those new to voting age (millennials) would help support Trump simply because they recognized him as a celebrity.

Again, you don't know what that means. What I wrote is my own words. I don't have any allegiance to any side.
I just love chaos.
And seeing dumb fucks flounder through life.

feels good mang

FUCK OFF SHARE BLUE/ FAKE NEWS

this is more real than you are you piece of shit

Well, that was a pretty gay post, OP.

>Good luck.

yes

I've never felt so inclined to tell OP he is a huge, colossal faggot

sage

I tend to agree with you OP.
THis is a mockup I did in like 3 minutes around a week ago

what is a slide thread?

bumping just to spite you

Therefore the whole kek silliness did nothing to elect Trump. All of the Sup Forumstards that actually believe it fell for satire

>Try reading the news, and get an idea of what's going on

Kek, you DO understand the whole media-credibility catastrophe that's been avalanching lately, don't you?

What the news is depends completely on what side you're on. If you're still on the mainstream side, you've honestly been a gullible fool for decades now.

Sage

LOL @ trumptards sticking to the "fake news" meme

Mhm, that's why everyone and their mother was so right about Hillary Clinton's 99.999...% chance of winning.

You actually believe those democrat-bought snakes on tv, don't you? Sad.

if you actually looked at the breakdown, hillary got as many votes as they thought she would. its the slim margins in swing states that made the difference. iirc it was something like a ~20% chance of trump losing the popvote and winning EC.

not my fault retards like you dont understand basic statistics

>I'm of Russian descent, and I applaud their genius electing a joke candidate.
We coulndn't get shit done wothout all those pesky leftist and muslim brotherhood governtment infiltrators(peace be upon Allah). You can thank them in person.

We're the retards when Princeton predicted a >99% chance for Hill-Dawg?

that never happened

obvious russian shill

wew! MAGA

The people that keep posting this crap every single day, obviously have some motive.
You're not fooling me cunt

Rethink your life m8

→ →

→ →

→ →

→ →

→ →

→ →

→ →

→ →

→ →

→ →

obvious photoshop, went to the site and there's nothing there

full url or BTFO

You're a fucking idiot, but I'll humor you

(While saging your subversive, bullshit shill thread)

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html

yep, as i expected, just a 404

nice attempt tho

Damn shills btfo i hope nobody bumps their threads

Didn't 404 for me.

>all the Sup Forumstrumptard butthurt in this thread
time to fap

Lol what a faggot

In what universe do you think you're pulling a fast one on anybody?

Do you only do this for shekels? You don't seem very whole-hearted about this whole thing

Lol what a faggot

In what universe do you think you're pulling a fast one on anybody? The only 404 is gonna be your waste of text thread

leaving the URL out of the screenshot, clever

here is proof

sage goes in all fields

Here, I'll do it again for you.

hey man i admit youve got some legit shooping skills but i already checked...

You cannot convince someone who's already made up their mind, I guess. Either way, you're retarded.

>Yeah I made up all that copy and formatting by myself in the 1 minute I had between posts.

Sort yourself out

He lies like a joo

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

had it at 28%

your memes are lame

no one thought she had a >99% chance

BTFO trumptard

even flynn is turning tail

Former Trump supporter here.

It's funny watching Trump implode. I hope he gets impeached so that we can get an actual conservative in the white house.

user, you've finally unraveled it.

You've uncovered not just the network of shills, but the aliens BEHIND the shills. I'm not talking grays or Turians, I'm talking JEWISH SPACE LIZARDS from the planet ZION.

You've done it user. Congratulations.

He knows, brother. Prepare the sequencing.

even if it were true, which it's not, all of the damage is being done by the response rather than the "joke candidate" himself and therefore the ones responding are the ones hurting the country

if the united states were a person, trump is the influenza virus, and the dnc and media are chemotherapy

This post is making me really sleepy? Anyone else getting really tired reading this?

no surprise the anti-semite lizardman thinks DRUMPF is a good idea

getting real sleepy here user. gonna watch some blacked and go to sleep, nothing to see here.

ello shill

That`s it I`m adding "Russia" to the fucking filter.

SAGE

Bye bye fake news

Russia is nothing but commie trash, fuck off

Sage