How do we stop Isreal from bullying Palestine?

How do we stop Isreal from bullying Palestine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwJSd0R_t84
runforpalestine.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nuke the middle east.

Relocate Israel to Texas. Birds of feather stick together.

What an ugly Semite.

We want Israel to bully Palestine.
Btw are those guards jews? Sandniggers all of them.

kill all the muslims

we nuke them both

expose 9/11 and israel will be wiped off the map.

Genocide the Palestinians.

Goddamn it, I wish these fucks would just end each other already. The whole area just needs to be eradicated.

Gas the kikes.

None of these filthy fucking Semites are on our side, we should abandon the whole area at a minimum.

>Relocate Israel to Texas
why texas

Kill all the Palestinians. Can't bully the dead.

I don't mind being a Texan

We don't.
Fuck those dirty Palestinian's.

Let the Jews round them all up and deport them to Jordan. Palestinians are just Jordanian Hashemites that got stuck when the other Arabs couldn't kill off the Israelis and let them steal all their shit. They are the unwanted left-overs that even their people won't recognize and help. It is hard to believe but they might actually be of less use than niggers.

kapernick?

we infiltrate israel gov't and allow mass migration of refugees!!!

PEOPLE ONLY LOVE

youtube.com/watch?v=vwJSd0R_t84

desu if they founded a new israel on texas' border with mexico it'd be pretty sick

lol

Everyone in that picture looks unaesthetic as fuck and should be killed not because of politics or hatred but because they are ugly.

Can't bully Palestine if it doesn't exist

Let them win

Better Israel than the arabs

WRONG. it easier to fight arabs without kikes gaying things up.

The fuck are you on about?
I'll take a couple fruits to a sea of low IQ terrorists, thanks.

Bomb them both, semites of any breed are bad.

Why stop it?

But then the cycle continues anew.

runforpalestine.com/

it's a bunch of arabs making "youtube comedy," if you thought that was real you might be retarded

>amerifat supporting kikes

every fucking time

sudamerican lebbo nigger detected

Kek, your nigger population is the same as my whole country population, go be a nigger somewhere else, Obongo.

Stay the fuck out kikes

simple Don't.
let them duke it out
while we sit here and enjoy america.
and let the winners enjoy their shitty desert.

I don't support them, though. I just don't care if they wreck some kebabs.

>Plaestinians=muslims

Hamburguer education at its best. Christian palestinians are more based than american Christcucks.

We don't? Let the two subhuman sandniggers kill each other, less work for us.

give them several billion dollars a year in aid, give them our best airplanes, missiles, bombs.transfer all technical aspects of nukes both fission and fusion types, that includes rocket technology like the kind that Bernie Schwartz of Loral Aerospace transferred to the Commie Chinese back during the Bill Clinton presidency, give them money to bribe our politicians, start the APPAC( that's the American Palestine Public Affairs Committee) let their speech code enforcers not allow any negative speech towards Palestine or its people,mandate that all school kids go to "tolerance" museums in all major cities to see the plight of the Palestinians at the hands of the Khazar invaders, have the "entertainment" industry make movies, tv shows, plays, articles in print ad infinitum about the same previously mentioned topics and to point out the Khazar interlopers bringing their evil, vile Babylonian Talmudic satanic false religion claiming they are descendants of Abram which the Khazars are not- oh wait, where have we heard this story before-

damn i forgot about david dees that guy overdosed on the redpill decades ago

I support this

Pimp style.

we don't...the land is not for the "palestinians"...it is for Israelis....all arabs and muslims need to be removed to egypt, syria, lebanon, jordan & saudi arabia...

I suppose you start by telling butthurt palestinians to quit teaching their kids to throw their lives away. Maybe start anti inbreeding campaigns too.

Their faces look funny P0TANG YAWA

Fuck israel. I'd rather side the moslems and help them burn it to the fucking ground and pour salt on it then with a bunch of demonic kikes.

With*

Easy, we allow the removal of Palestinians and let Israel manifest the final destiny.

christians are ~10% of the pally population and dropping every day, leb

This. God please, those kike cunts did 9/11 and if you fat lazy yank bastards put down the burger for 5 minutes and woke up to that, Jews will be exterminated.

Give both of them a taste of "freedom"