HAPPENING: FLYNN DROPS HIS STATEMENT

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
IS IT OVER FOR TRUMP?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yashar/status/847598274043404288/video/1
twitter.com/robkelner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not Federal Reserve, not an issue dumb americant

DON'T WASTE TIME IN THIS SLIDE THREAD. SHILLS DON'T WANT YOU TO READ THIS.

It's a major happening

Insider here, trump will be removed in a month. Don't bother resisting

Lol, did you even read the thing you posted

>No reasonable person... would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution

He knows what liberals will try to do if he testifies
They'll use that info to comb through and create a narrative against him. You'd be insane to give these rabid, misinformed liberal dogs a bone

Bump

>DROPS
dropped

I guess Flynn's Lawyer is fake news, too?

Notice there is a Senate and an FBI that Nunes isn't part of, yeah?

LOL FAGGOTR

It's happening.

The only problem is no one here wants it to.

And somehow what you take from this is "rabid liberals", not "oh shit this guy seemingly has incriminating shit to say about our president"?

how intense is your mental illness you village imbecile

>waaah i dont like this content it must be a slide

Read the fucking transcript nigger

He was considering immunity as part of his counsel because of concerns that the hyperpoliticized left would try and drum up charges using their standard tactic of pushing unsubstantiated claims
How do you even have faith that what your being told is the truth when the Leftist media gets caught in a lie every other day?

Did you read the letter? He wants to tell his story but he doesn't think he will be able to because of the political climate

yes, clearly he is just considering a career as a novelist and write his autobiography, but wants insurances that he won't accidentally incriminate himself

good explanation trumpflet

kek

im sure if a state department employee did this during the benghazi hearings this board would come to the exact same conclusion

LOL. Lawyer much?

god damn LIEberals made him quit his job

>s- stop calling out the fake news from my favorite propaganda outlet
>D-drumpf is finished this time

Cute pic tho

This is the most damning thing yet, Trump will be impeached.

Are you fuckin upset?

chk'd

>I have nothing to hide but just in case I want full immunity.

Really guy? He knows something that could land either him or the people around him in hot water. There's literally no other reason for this. You either trust the courts and our justice system to not put innocent people behind bars or you trust that they'll come down hard on the guilty and it sounds like Flynn is betting on the latter.

reminder to sage all fake news

>statement by:
>not Flynn

I'm going to tell you one more time what YOURE thinking shill. -she DIDNT WIN

To be fair, the guy lost a position in the current administration's cabinet because of the very circumstances his counsel described in the transcript
The media/government machine has become uncannily good at keeping unsubstantiated stories floating on loose conjecture and undisclosed sources

I wouldn't say a word to those globalist jackals unless I knew I was free from prosecution

>statements by lawyers don't represent the person

Probably news to Flynn, you think this got out here with his name all over it and he didn't know?

He's not testifying. Nice fake document.

>highly decorated

I know a guy that served with Flynn and said he was a POS.

Evelyn Farkas should actually make a deal like that

>To be fair, the guy lost a position in the current administration's cabinet because of the very circumstances his counsel described in the transcript

To be fair, he lied. And got caught. Whose fault is that? And is he in jail? No? Then what's the deal? What is he worried about saying that would potentially need immunity? Those globalist jackals threw everything they had at him and the best they got were a pink slip.

>flynn wants to tell a story
>and he needs immunity to do so
>t. michael flynn's lawyer

>but it's not a testimony
>t. trumpflet

You do realize that for it to be statement it has to be notarized right?
By a Notary, while a lawyer could do this.
The document you've given is not a legal document and in no way represents Flynn's opinions.
Since y'know, the no notary thing.

I think people are parading his lawyers comment as a indisputable reason for guilt.

Yeah, we get it, Flynn talked to Russians during the campaign *gasp*
By your own admission it was nothing illegal, but you thirsty hoes are acting like he holds the key to taking down Trump

It's delusional, frankly

Its unsourced bullshit.

My dad works for nintendo

Except the document is clearly fake, and OP wrote it up in the span of about 3 hours (assuming it would take a normal person 10 minutes)

you'd know this if you tried to reverse image search it, or if you even bothered checking for a source, brainlet

>By your own admission it was nothing illegal, but you thirsty hoes are acting like he holds the key to taking down Trump

Yeah, so if he didn't do anything illegal why does he want immunity before he talks? Hell take it from the man himself:
twitter.com/yashar/status/847598274043404288/video/1
>"When you're given immunity that probably means you've committed a crime."

Delusional? Trump and his Russia nonsense have gotten multiple people fired, an AG recused from an investigation and the FBI/both houses of congress looking into the matter. We'll see if Trump survives when all is said and done. Problem for him is this rabbit hole just keeps on going...

twitter.com/robkelner

Dumbass

did you not even try to read or pay attention in class billy. reread again and try again

How does it feel knowing he is going the president for the next eight years?

Fake twitter!
Fake lawyer!

The best outcome would be that Flynn did nothing re Russia and was a double agent against Turkey.

come on user, stop larping as a retard.

My dad is a chef at Sony

>WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

read what you posted dumbfuck

he's going after the leftist media

Doesn't need immunity to "go after" the media

With the amount of asshurt democrats he does

>asshurt will somehow incriminate and imprison a retired general

Fake news

>“No, Michael Flynn has not offered to testify to [the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence] in exchange for immunity,” Jack Langer, a spokesman for House intelligence committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), wrote in an email to The Huffington Post.

/thread

His lawyer is saying otherwise.

In a statement on Thursday evening, Mr. Flynn’s lawyer confirmed discussions with the House and Senate Intelligence Committees about possible testimony by his client. The lawyer, Robert Kelner, did not provide specifics about the terms under which Mr. Flynn would testify, but said that “no reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution.”

shill gtfo