McMullin, a BYU graduate who served in the CIA and later, as a chief policy director for U.S. House Republicans...

McMullin, a BYU graduate who served in the CIA and later, as a chief policy director for U.S. House Republicans, said he got in the race just months before the November 2016 election because of concerns about Trump.

"I honestly believed, and still do, that Donald Trump presents a danger to the country. And I make no apologies for that," he said, reminding the audience he had questioned Trump's connection to Russia during the campaign.

"More people laughed than listened, and now, just recently, we learned the very shocking news that our president's team and potentially the president is under FBI investigation for potential collaboration with one of our greatest foreign adversaries."

He asked the students to consider the impact.

"I don't think that's ever happened before," McMullin said. "This is a big, big deal."

NOT ALL MORMONS

can mcmuffin please go away? he pops up at the wrong time, at the wrong place. like a wart on your tongue

need proof yo

>The ravening wolves are amongst us, from our own membership, and they, more than any others, are clothed in sheep's clothing, because they wear the habiliments of the priesthood; they are they to whom Brother Widtsoe referred, as distorting the truth. We should be careful of them.

J Reuben Clark Jr.
First Counselor in the First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
April 1949

who?

Yes, the CIA setup McMullin as a candidate to oppose Trump. They though he might take Utah. Anyone who comes out of nowhere like he did is CIA.

Ted Kennedy collaborated with the Soviets

>came out of nowhere

did you just started paying attention to politics?

Well what is it? If it was so earth shattering and damning why not release it then and there? If Trump is a Russian stooge why not shout it out from the rooftops for all to hear. He's either a coward or full of shit. If I had information as powerful as damning as he claims plus access to news media you couldn't keep me quiet. Everyone who says the have info on Trump being a Russian puppet and doesn't shout that proof from the rooftops is a pussy and should be called a pussy at every turn. Nunes had info on Trump being spied on and he released. He found out Comey was lying and the media was perpetuating that lie and he shoved their lie in his face during a press conference at great risk to himself and his career. So if they spout that bullshit and unwilling to provide proof, fuck em call them cowards and pussies

Yeah, no. Let's be fucking real - if there was ANY hard connection between Russia and Trump, it would have come out during the campaign.

If Clinton's investigative team could find the only copy of a hot mic recording from a decade-old chance encounter with Trump, they would certainly have been able to find at least SOME trace of evidence of the level of collusion the Democrats are insinuating happened between Trump and Russia.

Oh, I'm sorry, babydicks.

Silly me. It's not like you'd go into a frothing rage when you find a real conservative who disagrees with President Pussygrabber, who has the sense and the heart to bring Donald Fuckface down.

It's not like you'd attack a man on his looks or his religion, right? Or call him a cuckservative because he has principles?

Yeah.

It's totally not like you to ignore every crystal clear detail about orange assfuck's disturbing Russian blackmail, ignore the piss dossier, just like you did when everybody else tried to tell you, right? Even though more proof is coming by the day that, yes, Donald Dumbfuck actually let himself get recorded by the Russian FSB to let hookers piss on his filthy orange ass, and now he's being blackmailed, right?

RIGHT?

Oh.

Shit.

Fuck me.

I forgot who I'm dealing with: braindead, literal untouchable white boys who can't pull themselves away from Pepe cartoons long enough to find a job or a woman willing to grease their inverted little pricks, much less admit Putin hacked the fucking election.

Don't worry, babydicks.

It'll be all right when Democrats and #NeverTrump Republicans like McMullin are done with Dumb Donald.

You'll never understand how we fucking saved the world when the smoking gun comes out. It's beyond your shit-for-brains comprehension how Dumbfuck would have picked this country clean for Putin and his racist fucknuts like the fat, bloated, ugly orange vulture he is. It's impossible for you to believe good people are giving up their lives, their fortunes, and their reputations to stop this rapist, blackmailed maniac before he wrecks us all.

I get it, I get it, yes, I FUCKING GET IT.

Don't worry, fuckboys.

We've got this. And when Mr. McMullin gets the Presidential Medal of Freedom from President Franken in five years for being a true patriot, we'll be there to ask the last few die hards among you to do the same thing you ask normal people to do every fucking day:

Kill yourselves.

He will never go away. He's on a campus anti-Trump propaganda tour. His mentor Bill Kristol is as well.

McMuffin is a psychopathic enemy of the state in the mode of Kristol. Everything that comes out of his mouth is calculated propaganda and untruth. He is at the top of any list of most lathsome creatures.

I'd love to see Trump put him behind bars. You wouldn't have to look very hard to find something, surely.

McMullin is the most obvious controlled opposition that has existed in the past 25 years.

You're retarded.

Dumpf is about to get shat on

What was Shabbos Gay's mission in Jordan?

>[Russia is] one of our greatest foreign adversaries
this mormon fag is part of some psyop to push war in russia, it's so blatant it's fucking painful

The only "secret" McMullin knows is how many other men he's fucked.

yeah he has "secret" details he won't release because why? Are there people who fall for this shit besides democrats?

> a deep state mouthpiece is trying to protect the deep state from trump

oh wow really

He's past retarded trying to reference the piss dossier and acting like it's facts.