Russia is everything America was supposed to be

youtube.com/watch?v=69pe_qmsbGE

Dual American/Russian citizen here.

Look at Russia. Look at the community. Look at the culture. Look at the freedom. Look at the women. Beautiful feminine women are so common that they have to compete for even the ugliest men.

Compare this to America where you all you see is depressed, awkward and paranoid robots walking around with headphones in too avoid contact.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/IMG_4559.jpg/page/1/
instagram.com/konoplyanova/
interpretermag.com/7500-mosques-have-been-erected-in-russia-since-putin-became-president/
themoscowtimes.com/articles/hiv-epidemic-in-Russia-56214
nytimes.com/2014/02/18/science/why-russian-men-dont-live-as-long.html
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome
warontherocks.com/2016/09/the-coming-of-the-russian-jihad-part-i/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another dual citizenship user dropping by. I disagree with everything you have said except for girls. The problem is that most conservative girls in Russia are anti-american because that's what being a conservative means in that part of the world. I am desperately trying to redpill a Russian girl I went to school and with, pursuing the goal of subsequently wifing her and taking to the US with me, but she literally doesn't believe a word I'm saying about the good things in the States. Gets me down, user

You could always go for the camgirls on instagram they would agree to marry an American sugar daddy after just a couple dm's

I watched 6 minutes into the video. Made me realize how much of complete fucking trash many women are in the US. The average woman there would easily be one of the most attractive here. Now I understand why I'm so turned off by women here.

That's a no fake and no bullshit

Why would a designated Sup Forumstard such as myself go for a gold digging whore who wants nothing but an easy life with no worries? No, fellow duoanon, I have taken a liking for that one special girl, and we've been mutually attracted fot like forever (literally starting with primary school), but since I'd relocated I've learned that the Putinist ideals spread by her extremely conservative family run quite deep. She is not at all interested in politics, so she just allows the trash environment to poison her view of the world

Guess how much this girl is worth?

married russian woman ama

in many ways, your statement is true but not in the way you think. america is basically what the soviet system was supposed to be.

looks like a bleached nigger

ELaborate on the women anti American sentiment how you met and your soviet comment

A run down shit hole? Common, democracy had more merit than that

>Russia is everything America was supposed to be
Open borders multiracial shithole run by vile marxists and corrupt anti-White morons?

most russians think that merica is the land of milk and honey where you the gibs me dats are great. they basically deperately want to live like niggers.

that being said there are some who are patriotic, even my wife is patriotic, but i wouldn't call it hatred.

soviets were obsessed with helping niggers in sudan and elsewhere, gave huge portions of money for international aid and other assorted bullshit. basicallly, give away shit to afrika while your roads have potholes and airports are crumbling. same shit

there really wasn't that much difference between ussr and usa in many regards. they both grew into world powers at the same time, and therefore had similar practices to combat each other.

wtf are you talking about vile marxists, your country adopted many old soviet policies after they realized they were good and had money

they have to compete for ugly men because most men die drunk at the age of 35

churka are worth zero dollars faggot

that's complete bullshit

they had real problems in the 90s but the government lead a campaign to stop alcoholism on the 00s

has gotten 1000x better

thanks for giving out attention to based real russia hes really fallen off recently with his brother dying

fake and gay sharia blue

Russia runs open border policy with Asia, shill. USA, France tier cucked

So many lies, so little win

>USA TIER KEKED
we have probably over 30 million illegals in the U.S. because our 11 million number has stayed the same for 10 years and its based off of SELF reporting to census bureau.

on top of that we have even more legal immigrants.

america is more cucked than sweden, france and russia combined demographically speaking

yeah i am aware of that think he even said islam is an important part of russian society

but many original soviet institutions are still around but simply called different names now. don't act like muh vile marxists, you basically have the same shit today that they had then

ussr was based on the concept of the usa but from a soviet standpoint, this is common knowledge.

Russia has the second largest amount of illegal immigrants in the world after the US. Second highest of legal ones too

>sit down and let me tell you all about your country

иди нaхyй гyндoc

Soviet government was one of the worst things to happen to Russians, but at least back then inner republics and non-Russian territories had sort of movement restriction. Funny that marxists imported niggers and spics still

how do most russians view dagestan terrorism?

I'm in the process of trying to redpill my Russian gf. Any tips, or should I treat it like any other redpill situation?

>Look at the freedom
kek

people had large pensions, the best education system in the world, good healthcare, free day care and maternity leave

how long is maternity leave in USA? 30 days... how long in Russia? Or Soviet Union?

>IMG_4559.jpg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/IMG_4559.jpg/page/1/
>You are saying it like, if Russians are not garbage. There is literally nothing wrong with sterilising all non-whites and 80-90% of Russians for eugenic purposes
>There is literally nothing wrong with sterilising 80-90% of Russians
Jesus christ. Russian nationalism, not even once.

Yeah best country just try not to trip on the drunken slobs or the step on any krokidil needles. Neck yourself traitor.

fuck off faggot, i can tell you volumes about your country neighbor

Rita Konoplyanova
instagram.com/konoplyanova/
vk
DOT
com/album-70873849_239587449

> Witnessed

I am married to a Russian girl too. I'm originally from what is Belarus now. Can confirm everything.

I want to leave this nu USSR too now. We have become significantly worse than the USSR because of niggers. I think Asian Soviet republics were this bad. They are savages now.

The other thing people in Russia forgot, because of the 90s, and outside former USSR nobody really knew is that contrary to what propaganda says, the life was getting better in USSR until about 1989. Literally every years the life was improving. The collapse started in 1989 in my neck of the woods. It was rapid too. So it went from constant improvements to sudden halt. Granted, the base from which improvements were happening was low, but it was felt. And then shit all broke down on literally daily basis. The people who survived the 90s only remember the 90s. I left, on the breaking point, so I have a unique memory of leading into the collapse. It wasn't gradual and it happened after shit was visibly improving.

your pic isn't in Russian btw

finna seething?

you must be full retard after being the the usa for so long

you have always been my neighbor, do you remember what a map of Europe looks like... wonder where I was from originally? I married a russian woman from diaspora here.

never understood the collective autism that caused the collapse

life wasn't really that bad, but i think it had to do with the russian ideal of "build new world" and also the fact that many people like yelstin and lushenko simply wanted more power.

Poland isn't a country though lmao. Just a shitty buffer state waiting to be trampled over again next war around. I know why you married a Russian woman too, because every woman in your country has HIV and they are all ugly rat faced stumpy cunts. That's also why your country got so Catholic in the last 100 years - you are ashamed that you are jew cunts

In America I get the pleasure of being shamed by hostile ugly women for being a straight white male or getting socially exiled for saying something non-pc or watching my friends and peers passed out in a puddle of drool from popping too many percocets/shooting H. America is dream come true!

so.... you are from Brooklyn, right? Sounds about like my life

we were a country when we invaded and kicked your ass for hundred of years

but you need to quit your russian larping

>AmeriRussshit thread about how Russia is a paradise
>doesn't currently live there

My father left once his friends started to get murdered, stabbed, and shot by competing business men for selling imported ice cream TVs and shit.

>people had large pensions
Do you even understand how the soviet currency functioned? Don't bother, neither did the soviet government
>the best education system in the world
Genetics and cybernetics were banned for the most of its existence
>good healthcare
No
>free day care
Nothing comes free
>and maternity leave
Not exclusive to the USSR. Sweden before 1975 had racial eugenics, sterilisation programmes for racially unfit or heavily Sami individuals, drunks and retards. Huge metarnity leaves too
Not my fault that so many people drink, smoke or do drugs

>because every woman in your country has HIV and they are all ugly rat faced stumpy cunts

Projecting this hard.

I wasn't really paying attention to politics, but people got visibly angry and violent in 1989, I remember I was walking in the subway and somebody just punched me in the face. Not to start a fight, didn't say a word, just some guy was passing me, and punched me, and moved on. But this was the general mood at the time. People would get pissed for no apparent reason. And shit wasn't even bad, in fact there were more goods and more opportunities. But general mood was that of aggression. I'm surprised they didn't start killing each other.

Eh, yeah. Born there actually. My parents did not want to get stuck in Brighton Beach with all the other Russian bums. We moved to rich Philly suburbs eventually where the same bullshit exists.

You are your friends, so clearly you are a scourge on society if you associate with heroin users fucking lowlife. You're the problem not America.

>Do you even understand how the soviet currency functioned? Don't bother, neither did the soviet government
TOP KEK

What's with all these Russia shills disguised as US flags making the same threads over and over again about how Russia is more American than the US?

Russia is nowhere near the same thing as the US. Russia doesn't even have anything close resembling a 2nd Amendment, the most American thing in the world. Russia doesn't even have freedom of speech, including freedom to criticize any religion you want, and deny the holocaust. You can't even draw a Muhammad cartoon there without getting jail time or fine.

Is your hatred of niggers and SJWs so severe that you're willing to discard these basic American principles? If so, then you were never an American in the first place. Just another parasite. You remind me of those Russian liberashkas that desperately beg foreigners for green cards and asylum statuses because they hate their countries and want to move somewhere else. You think your Russian buddies will respect you because you decided to abandon the USA?

Most of those photos are from rural areas. Russia is a huge country where rural areas are forgotten but major cities are well developed.

Really this. I don't really hate Russia that much, but I'm tired of people acting like Russia is some kind of bastion of whiteness or tradition. It has problems as we do too. Solve our own and let Russia solve theirs.

Soviets are largely responsible for the cultural destruction of the West

But we're all swimming in the same shitty water, so I hope it was worth it to you Russia, to niggerfy your neighbors. You just shot yourself in the foot.

Hahahaha!
>America was supposed to be a third world shithole!

you are probably a newfag who doesn't even remember the 90s

you probably have no idea what they even accomplished and know nothing better. accomplish something with your life before you talk.

It's not the Russian shills. Russia has some freedoms the US doesn't have and the other way around. If you know both cultures, it's apparent. US is not the beacon of freedom you believe it is. Russia is not as oppressive as you believe. It's no paradise, mind you, but some shit you can do there is impossible in the US, and the girls are 1000X better than creatures you consider female.

most russians despise mountain monkeys

nice Try Dugin
interpretermag.com/7500-mosques-have-been-erected-in-russia-since-putin-became-president/

themoscowtimes.com/articles/hiv-epidemic-in-Russia-56214

What freedoms (in law) do they have that we don't. America has definitely been both getting more culturally and actual lawfully repressive, but it's starting to push back on that. What does Russia have?

No I helped my friends battle addiction, get jobs, go to school and fix family issues. Most of my friends are from wealthy families that fell for the dude420 meme and moved on to opiates. So many had promising futures and full ride scholarships but died from overdoses.

that could happen here easily given the current situation.

i wonder if this country has much time left. the same type of autism is happening here in a way...

collective nonsense for no reason

Oh yeah? What freedoms does Russia have that the US doesn't?

>Russian girls are better
It's not my fault if you couldn't find a nice white traditional girlfriend here in the States, friendo. Stop fetishizing Russian women. You think they are all 10/10 qts with blue eyes and massive tits prancing around? How about when they turn 40?

Dagestan is not bad overall. The real cancer is Chechnya and chechens in Ingushetia.

Yea, those Russians did leave us with quite the time bomb. I wish based Yuri was taken seriously enough to undo the damage.

>They are savages now.
Some of them look more civilized to me (Kazakhstan) than Eastern Euro slav wanna-be countries(Belarus etc.). At least some of those *stans got oil.

>the life was getting better in USSR until about 1989
Before 1989 there were empty shelves and mass riots all over those *stans and Caucasus. The fact you were insulated from all the shit by censorship doesn't mean the life was improving.

Russians were, and they still are financially retarded. That is what caused the collapse.

Then move to Russia. I'd rather stay here and purge the cancer because I'm not a pussy.

I kind of agree with you.
Then I look at what Western Europe (i.e. Germany) pushes and I think that it's necessary for us to work with Russia against this shit.

(((law))) there is your answer. I have the right to have a gun by law. I live in NYC, so the law is irrelevant. If I lived in Moscow I would be able to carry a gun if I wanted to even if there is no (((law))). On paper shit is great. In reality the law is highly subjective and the law is the government can do what they want, the same in Russia, but here you have a false misconception that you are somehow protected, which you are not. In Russia you plan accordingly. It's all about the image. The US has undeservingly good image and Russia has an undeservingly bad one. Pretty much everything in the US is overhyped, so you have a reality that is different than you strongly believe it is. Thus lots of Americans get shot by cops and other bad shit happens to them because they tend to operate in make believe world.

Sure. I don't think Russia is our friend, but I don't think they are our enemy either. We have some values that we share so we shouldn't be hostile. And like you said, If Sweden and Germany are supposed to be our allies well then I'll pick fucking Russia then.

You think America has freedom of speech? You may not go to jail for something you said, but something much worse happens. Saying something unpopular will get you get shamed, socially exiled, fired from work, unemployable and suicidal. The MSM Gestapo will come for you. Social media witch hunts are devastating.

You think you are free just because you didn't go to jail? Haha what a joke.

>90s
How about we don't compare one shit to another, and look for better standards instead? The USSR was shit. Nothing you can do to change that

Except for that guy who was arrested for posting a gif online

And that other guy that wore a gorilla suit

But hey - freedom of speech, right?

How would you work with Russia against that shit, if the only difference between Western Europe and Russia is treatment of homos? Otherwise the same anti-White shit

On my way to sell my house in RI now

Я cкyчaю пo Питepy. Living in Russia was pretty based, the only problem was career opportunities because I felt like I wasn't going as far as I wanted and didn't have opportunities in the medical field that I wanted.
I want to go back when I get my career in order here and can save up money because I miss the life, but I still don't know how to proceed from here.
I miss the
>great food (GMOs and hormone fed foods much less common)
>feminine women
>architecture and culture everywhere
>feeling a connection with the people as part of one national identity, even the churkas have values in common with you unlike the multicult here

We have problems sure. But getting shamed isn't as badly as getting thrown into a jail you know. You can fight culture without violence. A tyrannical government is much more problematic.

>i can't talk about niggers at my job therefore there's no freedom of speech in the US and Russia is based

Try talking shit about the Orthodox Church in Russia. Or Putin's policies. All that shit you mentioned will happen to you, with the additional jail time.

Get the fuck out of here with your "people socially ostracize me for having right wing views because everywhere in America is a liberal newsroom" bullshit.

>nytimes.com/2014/02/18/science/why-russian-men-dont-live-as-long.html
>bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome
>warontherocks.com/2016/09/the-coming-of-the-russian-jihad-part-i/

Cлaвa бoгy, щo я нe мocкaль.

calm down polack piece of shit, look at your women with your ugly ass language and culture that is either extra cucked by USA and NATO or just normal slavs like russians.
nice picture bro really shows russia

Moscow is honestly a beautiful city.

The culture is very free, open, and carefree. Lots of white people everywhere which for an urban area was a complete cultural shock to me. In America if you want to go to a city it's a impersonal concrete jungle full of non-white people. In Moscow everyone just minds their own business. You can see in the video families casually relaxing, friends walking together, artists, busy businessmen etc. You can walk outside at night without having to fear of getting robbed or raped by a pack of hoodrats. And the women by god are amazing. White blonde feminine, basically everything you want a woman to be. Compared to American women it's no competition. I'd like to get dual citizenship and learn the language a bit more.

Reading this post made me realize how retarded
sounds.

>Dual American/Russian citizen here.

Fuck off Shill.

These Russian sports are pretty interesting. Also why are there so many beautiful women holy shit, and no one even pays attention to them, its like its normal for them. Everything looks clean.

But what I like the most is the amount of white people, slavs are actually white I guess.

Russia is a meme, Belarus, Ukraine and Latvia are the only cool countries in that area

>Except for that guy who was arrested for posting a gif online

He sent the gif admitting he wanted the guy to have a seizure, and the case won't hold up in court

>And that other guy that wore a gorilla suit

One count of "civil rights intimidation" which won't hold up in court either

Meanwhile in Russia you have people going to jail for being on their phones in church and banning JW because they are extremist.

>Ukraine literally has the same life expectancy
>still being this much of a cuckhole

Dude, they had slavery in *stans under the Soviet rule. I'm not talking about them. It was known that shit was fucked there. Nobody was insulated, they never really were part of an equation. The issue was that in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine shit was getting better. Russia was actually the worst one before the SU collapse.

I'm pretty sure in those Asian republics they never had anything in the stores, but it's mostly because of corruption. Nobody believed that shit was good there. In fact, the joke was that they still don't fully have the Soviet regime there.

At least my spaghetti won't be soaked in polonium sauce unlike your government critics.

there were no riots and there was food on shelves just not as much and people had their necessities either easily accessible or either given by the government (flat, cars, healthcare, universities, etc) yeah you had to wait for shit but people were too jealous of materialism and money when western shit which was forced through culture, people are thrash

>18y old
>finish highschool
>first trip with friends to a foreign country in summer
>Serbia
>Not Russia, K, but still eastern-Europe
>Land at airport
>Chicks everywhere, legit everytime you look up there's a decent looking woman
>Get to Belgrado
>slim genuine nice looking women everywhere
>All are friendly
>They smile at you when passing
>They say hello back when you greet them

Fuck I've never been so redpilled as during my trip to Serbia. All of these cunts over in western-europe had tried to subvert my mind into accepting being fat and all of that other horseshit they're trying to put in our minds and then you visit those countries and you realise that your thoughts were true: they're selling utter fucking shit over here.

I encourage everybody to visit the eastern countries and you'll realise that the vast majority of women in the western world are a bunch of little cunts who don't want to pick up responsibility (but at the same time want everything to be fetched for them).

One of the reasons my family left Russia was for free speech in the US. We came here only to see that 10 years later, freedom of speech has become just as non-existent in the US as it was in communist times.

>source: all family and friends family

>they had slavery in *stans under the Soviet rule.
The opposite. They milked ethnic Russian and Baltic areas to feed the subhuman gook regions.

Here's a minor redpill on Russia. It's that very interesting case when EU, USA, Ukrainian government and Russian government both are the enemy of the ethnic Russians. (((Russian government))) interests are not the interests of the ethnic Russians.

Very much alike to the Soviet Union, Russian Federation does not represent the interest of the ethnic Russians. Nor the said Federation is run by them.

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian Jew Margarita Simonyan, RT director

The Russian Federation is a legal state successor of the USSR and thusly illegitimate. Unless Russian Federation renounces every legal connection and historical connection to the USSR it's pretty much a non-country.

Putin is a president of untermenschen.

The Russian Federarion is like welfare state taken to ethnic collectivist level - taxes from ethnic Russian areas go to feed gook and mudslime republics.

Dropping them off and developing slowly is the only way. Russia has no man power or financial resources for imperial ambition(nor a public desire for it for that matter). Russians want to live in peaceful homogenous country, where they are not afraid for tomorrow fiscal stability and their kids safety. There is no money for quality healthcare, yet public expensive shows like Olympics and FIFA are thrown.

There are only two ways - peaceful ethnic balkanisation on model of Czechoslovakia and steady growth like in Poland and Czech Republic, or another financially atrocious clusterfuck of break away like happened with the USSR.

Look at the crippling poverty

good luck to you sir

>Real Russia
>beta sergey get cucked by alpha sergey
>alpha sergey ran away with 4k camera, wants to get into porn industry
>only managed to get camera back after help from police

That's real russia for you.

It's also been the same way in the US. The government has been one of the biggest enemies to the nation. They look after their own interests and the interests of the people who help them get elected. Obama and his administration along with DC ruined this country. They sold out the american worker to other countries, importing many criminal refugees, not doing enough with the illegal immigrants, forcing white communities to get more diversity, etc. Probably not to the same extent as other countries because luckily the constitution and structure of the government helps minimize that but still.

Day of the rope for you very soon.