Trump is a war criminal?

Where are all you Trumpfags who called Hillary and Obama war criminals now that Trump is expanding drone strikes and rates of civilian casualties are increasing drastically? Remember: trump TOLD US he wanted to kill innocents "you have to go after their families" he said he wanted America to kill the families and "especially" the wives of terrorists so of course he's going to nonchalantly order and accept drone strikes over dinner that will have massive casualties and make America less safe.
Imagine living in a country where a foreign power bombed your family and friends, imagine a group was saying they'd take up arms against those who killed your loved ones, the bombs we drop on innocents make us less safe and it only makes ISIS and lone Islamic extremists stronger and more likely to attack us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTmQWqXdBzM
youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is for you, you butt hurt faggot...

youtube.com/watch?v=NTmQWqXdBzM

Not defending Hillary btw, don't deflect to her just because Trump is awful too. She would no doubt also be a war criminal but Trump seems to be even fucking worse in just about every area. I went into his presidency with a fairly open mind, hoping he would change some of the terrible things our country was doing and drain the swamp and he did neither, he made both issues much worse

Not an argument
You're the one who seems butthurt

Sandniggers aren't human.

No such thing as a muslim civilian.

Still not even a fraction of the casualties Obama racked up.

Those "Civilians" are just terrorist that didn't die next to their weapons

Not exactly a surprise.

Trump has no military experience whatsoever, how do you expect him to drop bombs on exactly the right place when he flies his plane out over the middle east?

>before election
>"omg Obongo killed all these poor mudslime citizens with dronestrikes we have to elect Trump because he will be peaceful"
>after election
>"yes Trump pls keep using dronestrikes on mudslimes I love you"

Conservatism is a mental illness. Trumptards will change their beliefs at a moment's notice to defend their shitty, orange God.

there's no respectful reasoning with the sand tribes. all they know, and have known for over a 1,000 years, is violence.

to them, one who does not engage in violence is weak and they will exploit (or try) that in their minds as being such.

sand tribes only respect the big stick.

the qustion is: can they handle trump's big stick?

lol

Yes, and I'm proud of him.

>besides, it's only a war crime if we lose

obama got a nobel peace prize for bombing muslims i dont really see why youre upset op

DON'T WASTE TIME IN THIS SLIDE THREAD. SHILLS DON'T WANT YOU TO READ THIS.

He promised that we'd be bombing the hell out of ISIS and that's exactly what he's doing. Why are so surprised that he's delivering on his promises?

don't give a fuck
only a dead muslim is a good muslim

death to islam and it's followers
may they bathe in nuclear fire

You don't understand, airstrikes are weapons of peace. No true airstrike would kill civilians; it's strictly forbidden by the laws of military conduct. That airstrike was radicalized by zealots, and its actions shouldn't be taken to represent all airstrikes, most of whom have never killed a single innocent person.

Kek

We should be killing more innocents imo

I agree OP, shouldn't be there training with ground forces; shouldn't have our drones there.

It's a totally fruitless campaign and when everyone sees we've accomplished fuck all in 4 years Trump won't get re elected.

I'd like us to be an isolationist nation for once but (((they))) will never allow it.

This bombings were on the agenda already, they happened under every president of the US, not a single one goes out of that office with their hands clean.

>omg Obongo killed all these poor mudslime citizens with dronestrikes we have to elect Trump because he will be peaceful

do you even know where you are? no one here cares about dead muslims.

>DroneStrike McNigger kills civilians nonstop
>no news story

Where were you when Obama bombed thousands upon thousands?

Lol

to be fair
all terrorists are civilians. Its not like they are in a sovereign nations legitimate military services

maybe it's because oboingo was a liberal "lets let everyone into the country" fag
>we have to elect trump because he will be peaceful
how fucking retarded are you?
He even said "I would bomb the shit out of ISIS" You're just mad because he's actually living up to what he endorsed
fuckin dumbass leaf

ISIS it's a nation now.

Everybody in the "war on terror" is a "civilian" you stupid nigger. They don't belong to a standing army

No one cares that Obama pasted sandniggers we care that he took a largely stable middle east and expanded Bush's fuckup with Iraq to nearly all the ME + NA

they wish they were

you're talking about Donald J "bomb the hell out of ISIS" Trump

It's becoming mighty relevant now.

They have territory and a flag, it's all they need, recognition it's for pussies.

"Isis civilians"

Really makes me weep.

We never gave a shit about dead muzzies. But you libshit fags love to preach about how peaceloving you are so we held you to that standard.

Only 1k? I'd be more impressed if he hit 10k

>Giving a shit about sandniggers
You're in the wrong place newfag.

Okay but the areas they control are like a functioning government and if people choose to live their they deserve the bombs that blow them the fuck apart.

He's obviously not going for the high score

Depends.

If he limits himself to mopping up the Islamic State I'm okay with it.

If he's opening new fronts then no thank you.

>only a thousand
He's got a long way to go if he wants to catch up to Obama's score

Where's the fukking link shill?

Man of his word. People know this, and that is why they voted for him.
youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk

If Trump is a war criminal, so are Clinton, Bush and Obama because they all had the same forgein policy.

Bump.
OP's a shill.

>shill thread
shill thread

Obama killed thousands of innocent people.
He was never convicted, so you don't get to talk about Trump killing anyone.
He deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.

Uh yeah

>Obama killed thousands of innocent people.

SO THAT MEANS TRUMP CAN DO IT AND IT'S OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not how it works, the people chose nothing, they just lived there and war was brought upon them.

Do you think they like when they destroy the wold heritage and their source of tourist income?

This whole shit it's a disaster and the way the US played this it's sketchy at best.

Fellow Southerner?

They aren't attacking Syria, they're attacking the Islamic State. You know, like he promised to in his campaign.

>THE RAGE

>civvies die under Onigger
>"Its da fault of da militurry"
>civies die under Trump
>"he personally shoa`d them all da Nhatzi"

>civilians
>love sharia
>hate west
>civilians

not really op go to bed you big faggot

If Obama can get a nobel peace prize for it, then yes.
It is absolutely ok for Trump to do it.

Stop pretending sandnigger life is worth a fuck.