Memetic Principality of Kek General - Reporting In

---The Memetic Principality of Kek---
We're organizing ourselves in order to create a hardline traditionalist ethno-Lilbertarian physical community.

WE HAVE FOUND LAND AS CHEAP AS $0.005 PER ACRE. NO INCOME TAX, NO CORPORATE TAX.
AND WE HAVE A WAY TO FUND IT.

The basics:
>1) We will create a cryptocurrency known as the Kekcoin. Every Kekcoin will backed by 1 square meter of land (Read: each Kekcoin can be redeemed for 1 square meter of land). The idea stems from the German Rentenmark. This way, our currency will be the very first one which is backed by actual goods: land.
>2) People who are eligible to live in the MPoK will have to buy those coins, go to the location, and claim a piece of land in relation to how many Kekcoins he spends.
>3) Not everybody will be eligible to live there, but even if you are not eligible, you can invest in the MPoK. In addition, you will be free to speculate with our crypto in an exchange.

MORE ON OUR COIN: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=40.msg184
MORE ON OUR LAND: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=40.0
MORE ON OUR FORM OF GOVERNMENT: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=1.0

---Here's the list of Skills we are looking for --
> Lawyer in the U.S. to figure out the legal way to create a settlement
> Memetic forces to push this into reallity.
> Urbanism/Civil engeneering skills
> Farming/Aquaponics/Homesteading skills

JOIN THE PROJECT HERE: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?action=register

Other urls found in this thread:

memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=2.0
memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=1.0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes! It's our fate! Whites will prevail!

SORRY LADS... HERE'S THE PROMISED LAND:
memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=2.0

>memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=2.0
Thank you. I'm proud I was in the thread where the original "hey, what if we try to start our own country?" question came up and it rolled from there.

I know it's been suggested many times before but I was glad I was there for the one time they stuck with it.

Set up an escrow and I'm in...Praise KEK!

no one cares about your faggy kek threads, fuck off

The escrow comes after the plan is drafted. If not you don't know what you are putting money in. That's why they are focusing on organizing everything first.

Stick to what they are asking: SKILLS and JOIN THE FORUM (If you are in)

KEK wills it

I have a msc in public policy

Am I useful enough to come to the promised land, we can build a functioning democracy

will there be jews?

>Sup Forums has lived long enough to become the jew

>Democracy
Kys

fuck off plebbit faggot
fucking saged
No one wants to be a part of your childrens playground faggots

>we can build a functioning democracy
LOL
The article on the form of government LITERALLY REJECTS DEMOCRACY

READ:memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=1.0

No (you)s

This is a REALLY good idea. I've been considering the same thing, but backing the coin in LAND is the kind of thing that could take this coin from being good to great.

Damn we could actually make this a thing

But land as cheap as 0.005 an acre? It has to be absolute shit or radioactive or something

Not principality of kek related but can somebody please clarify to me, where exactly is kekistani rightful clay? I see a few people saying southern coast of Turkey, others saying Iran, some are in Lithuania. Where is it boys?

No, here is the land.
>memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=2.0

Wyoming has only 500k people living in, so there's a large amount of land for sale in the middle of no were. I am lurking the forum and I am starting to believe! :)

If we're going to be surrounded by sand niggers the sand nigger name of kekistan doesn't help convey the message we are a white Christian nation

I would join but i feel underqualified

>building a fascistic cult inside America
>thinking you can organise a 'mini-society' where people will homogenically agree
>not understanding individuality can only thrive with political discourse

You truly are a LARPing autist

Plz donate all your money to this cause

>kekistani rightful clay
They are looking for memetic forces to meme it into reallity. This is, people who actually expands the idea to other anons... why don't you try?

Exactly my thinking, much pref the principality of kek, outside of taking the puss
>nation of peace
I'm just wondering where our history (((promised land))) stems from.

Here's the thing the principality of kek isn't bad , but we need a name that's short and sweet, and more importantly sounds white

kekland
Keklandia
Kekonia
There are other examples but it needs to be easy to remember so we stay relevant, and it needs to sound white so other white countries like Finland and Switzerland might be more open to being allies

The text says ethno-libertarian not fascistic
>thinking you can organise a 'mini-society' where people will homogenically agree
>not understanding individuality can only thrive with political discourse

TOP KEK (Pic related)

Kekland sounds more like the name of our first theme park.

Kekians are from Kekia?
Quite like Keklandia / Kekonia otherwise.

Dude, people voted The Memetic Principality of Kek...it was called New Rhodesia before that.

Jim Jones had something exactly like this. Look up Jonestown, OP.

Has a Monaco feel to it

If that's what they voted for then fine we will just be forgotten very quickly

Part of the reason for me saying this is because there's going to be no (((news)) outlets talking about a white Christian colony, so for our popularity to grow we will have to rely on word of mouth
Idk the term for our people may have to be created for us as our tourism grows

Does somebody have the good copy of the flag?

>voted for then fine we will just be forgotten very quickly
I recall they voted it a codename. It is a name so anons know that it has something to be with Sup Forums so there is a extreme vetting set on.

Seems kind of dumb just to have something only anons know

We will need primes to flood in eventually, just normies who want a safe nation to raise their kids in and aren't complete degenerates

Reason I say this partially is social media , normies have a shit tom of it, even changing your place of residency on Facebook to kekland would be a huge boost because people will start asking questions

Our laws will keep the degenerates out, such as banning Islam, etc idk why they would want only anons in as vetting that's going to only hurt us rather than help us

>primes

Sorry I mean normies, I hate phone posting

Have you lurked the forum?

From the forum:
>I've been thinking on the mechanism to ban people from other races as there is no consensus where is the white threshold.

>One thing we could do is to create a core of people who have strong based beliefs. These are the "the accepted ones". Then, the people who are in this core, should agree on the new people that can be accepted. This might lead to accept some chinks but also they will have to provide high value to our society or they will be rejected. There should be EXTREME VETTING for people from conflictive races/cultures.

>Anyway I don't think we should live isolated, turism from other races can be accepted if they don't belong to hostile groups towards us.

>THIS RESOURCE can be useful if you want to know how was it done in the USA in 1790.

>Remember that to socceed we have to have good relations with the rest of the world, who have to buy our stuff, so whenever we start I will create a webpage for the project, with the names of the initial shelters, with info on our cryptocurrency, with the blueprints of our society... but we will keep this little racist thing to ourselves

>THIS RESOURCE
^links to this article en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Argue against what I said.

Thanks for this I don't normally lurk the forums this sounds alright

you are welcome :D

MPoK Passports when?

COOL!!

Well i believe kek is the natural wave back from the direction we were headed
Stuff like that?

We need people to create memes. To spread what we are doing to other anons. If you can help great, if not FUCK OFF.

Gotcha