Tell me anything about China

Tell me anything about China.

Due to implode by 2025.

the jews of asia

Nationalist China was a corrupt aristocracy that deserved to be replaced and whose ruling class/elites burned at the stake. literally the most selfish group of Chinese ever alive and should be hunted down in modern Taiwan and ripped from their homes to be raped.

we as a people are not ready for democracy. giving Chinese people democracy is akin to giving an 8 year old an AK47

Trudeau is jealous of Chinese government. Since you know... elections and stuff.

SUPERPOWER BY 1000 BC

This. Everyone fears the emergence of China as a new world superpower, but they have too many internal problems. They're basically Asian Jews; they try to obtain money above all else no matter the cost. The government of India actually seems like they want to build infrastructure and become a nice place to live.

Poos will be in loos by 2050 while China implodes.

Elevators and escalators there are like alligators.

What do you think China should do then? The only alternative to the ROC, the PRC, is obviously terrible. What's left, Qing restoration or some shit?

< violent rebellion by east asians (the moment a gun comes out)
an example fell into this thread

I'd gladly load my AK with one round and allow my 8 year old nephew to shoot with my supervision if my bitch whore of a sister allowed me.

you dont need to be internally problem free to become a world-spanning Empire.

look at the USA; perfect example.

China # 1

>The government of India actually seems like they want to build infrastructure and become a nice place to live
go clean a toilet, Pajeet

Fuck off Jason.

youre stupid

....I thought they have limited forms of democracy in major cities like Shanghai and Tianjin ?

You're exhausting all of your natural resources to make shitty cheap products for the rest of the world, and in the process you're polluting so much that the Gobi desert will eventually take over Beijing. Your country has never had a good leader and nobody likes you. Also, if you ever found yourself on the wrong side of a war, Russia would wreck you in no time.
I live in a country with loos to poo in. You probably have a poop shelf or something, you filthy Euro.

Many children are trained to use firearms here with proper parental supervision. It's relatively normal.

They shit everywhere, literally the pigeons of the world.

They'll be fragmented within 20-30 years.

Literally shit everywhere.

Literally

I'm pretty sure this guy's a shill. I rarely see anyone post from china and chinese law may not allow posting on imageboards. he's posting in the thread so if anyone sees a screencap they'll see a chinese flag

(with the exception of hong kong)
Democracy ends at city mayor
Anything higher is "meritocracy"

The biggest problem for Chinese business is the lack of emphasis on ethics in their culture. It's impossible for the rest of the world to invest in China without direct oversight from western people, because Chinese can not be trusted.

do hong kongese hate the rest of china? and does the rest of china hate hong kong?

Shit

Shanghai and Tianjin if measured by itself are considered 1st world countries already, they are the population size of entire european countries. So democracy can be practiced there since the citizens there are urbanized, modern and well educated.

but the majority of our people are still rural peasants that have no common sense, things like crossing the street, driving cars, even using the elevator is a mystery to them.

so, giving democracy to people that know nothing about the world or about their own history/culture would be disastrous.

we'd be like India.

This is why one battalion of Marines will annihilate everyone of you. IT BE ABOUT 10 MINUTE.

Some may not like india being a dominant superpower but indians are a HEEEEELLLLLLLL of a lot better than chinks, seriously. A lot of indians are pretty decent. NO CHINESE ARE REDDEMABLE HUMAN BEINGS. NONE.

we're basically the USA during the turn of the 20th century.

San Francisco use to be all desert, look at it now.

>You're exhausting all of your natural resources to make shitty cheap products for the rest of the world
This is outdated, though. The Chinese cannot compete with SE Asia any more and their companies are even outsorcing production processes to those countries.

When will the chinks poo in loo?

Serious question: when the PRC collapses, will the territory fragment? I love balkanization and this happens to china like clockwork. Or will it just be a regime change? Given how cucked the population is, and how much elites prefer to solve problems without major ground wars, I imagine a relatively nonviolent regime change would be easier now than at most other points in the timeline. Fingers crossed for mingplosion 2017 though.

>people here think Indians are better

they only think so because in reality the indians are less of a threat than we are. thats why they are considered 'better'.

whether or not you are good or bad, depends entirely on the system of ethnics i choose to apply.

that's a picture of hong kong friend

I hope the Uyghurs and Tibetans break away, maybe then they'll escape China's policy of slow genocide

Poo in Liu

>mingplosion 2017
Dude all America needs to do is set up a spy network and sow discontent, they'll lose the mandate of heaven and BOOM

>san francisco used to be all desert
you're thinking of los angeles. SF was never a desert. also, there's a huge difference between building a massive new city in a desert because fuck you we're america, and letting desertification overrun your ancient capital.

Not to be trusted.

I wasn't commenting on what I think they should do as far as government, was pointing out that under nationalist rule it was Serf serving Lord. Under Nationalist rule only 2% Chinese commoners could read. Under Communist rule once Mao Zedong (head of State) was in power with assistance from Zhou Enlai (head of government) literacy rose to 97% and equal rights for women were instated. Yeah sure later on they purged their people by making bad choices but they themselves were school teachers with no political training due to the nationalist grip on the population and allowing commoners to participate in politics. I blame the Nationalists simply because LIN SEN (head of state) and Jiang Jeishei (head of government) literally sat back in the palace in Chongqing during the Rape of Nanking. Going so far as to ORDER their generals to refuse assistance to the people because they wrongly believed that the Japanese would advance on Mao Zedong and his communist forces in the mountains as their next target if they lost minimal forces opposing them. The idea was that they would let the japanese solve their communist problem. Turns out the Japanese didn't believe running through the moutainside of XIBET-SHEN-MA was a strategic idea so they continued to destroy the chinese countryside UNCONTESTED because of the nationalist corruption and stupidity. The Nationalists held onto their power until the very end even as the communists took over and defended the countryside from the japanese eventually once the japs began to run out of oil due to american embargos. The nationalist aristocracy sacrificed 100s of thousands of their own people FLEEING to the coast and escaping to Taiwan. For that they should all be burned

The same can be said about USA....

Here's why I don't get the debt hype of China:
1) confusing currency situation; an offshore yuan and a domestic yuan. They can manipulate the exchanges at will with little oversight which is one of the reasons they keep it weak to boost exports.
2) fake banks creating fake debt. One reason why so many ghost cities.
3) Debt is speculated to be higher than GDP but they still have a cash surplus?? Wtf??

Whos to say the chinks can just write off their debts and raid investments banks they created in case bankers need business or guberment to pay up. Not to mention no one knows who much the wealthy class has been laundering in homes across Europe and North America?

I say it will be the great non happening of the 21st century

seesee

kek, balkinization seems more likely with USA than it does with us.

any sign of seperatist activity gets slammed down hard here. the west has been predicting our supposed downfall for the past 50 years; and each year they keep 'readjusting' their predictions.

its quite pathetic.

HEY XIAO

Can you please post pictures of your sisters tits? I will also accept a reasonable facsimile.

Why Chinese population is so easiluy triggered? I would want to come to China, but i'm afraid that someone will jokingly post on the Internet some shit about Russians planning to take over China and on the next day the crowd of 10000 Chinese will start killing all Russians all oever China, without thinking or looking for proofs. Your guys are like Arabs who rush to stone some lonely women to death just because someone rumored that she defecated on Quran.

And they still glorify this man on their currency and "forbidden city".

At least little of value was lost when they screwed up their country.

Lol them niggas ain't even got turlets.

i was there not too long ago,

they have reserved people,
cheap food,
everyone smokes,
bad sanitation in restaurants unless it's fancy,
decent public transportation in big cities,
people are nice if they are aquaintances of yours,
they make an effort to communicate with you even if you don't speak Chinese (if you are buying something from them or are the staff in the hotel you are staying at)

i assume that would be the first thing that happened if the regime collapsed, i was shooting for some more interesting speculations.

america should use horde mechanics to best reflect our foreign policy, lol

>China will implode by 2008
>China will implode by 2012
>China will implode by 2016
Lel

>because fuck you we're america

>that was the exact mentality of the USA meddling in the middle east
>this is what they said to the UN before they invaded Libya

this type of behavior is what gets you people hated and killed in other countries.

this is why you need to sew Canadian flags to your backpacks when traveling anywhere east of the UK.

>they only think so because in reality the indians are less of a threat
Don't know if you're a proxy, but this is 100% correct. Americans are also assblasted China is calling the shots in that part of the world now. It's funny because they laugh at niggers, but are on the verge of chimping out as soon as they feel their position endangered by someone else

不需要浪费时间跟这些傻逼BB

finally, someone on pol who knows what shit ancient roc is
if we're taking a snapshot of now, yes, roc > prc
the issue is international law takes the past into account

Taiwan is real China...that's all you need to know

Nah famalama but how bout my ding dong?

You have it backwards. If you free the Chinese people, they will learn rationality. If you keep them enslaved, they will be dumb forever.

Look at how smart Chinese are in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and overseas communities like San Francisco.

>San Francisco use to be all desert, look at it now.

Los Angeles I assume you mean, and it only became what it is today because the weather is usually very nice year round and because of Hollywood (that brought in huge money, and they liked the good weather for their movies).

Also, LA is not in the desert, although the desert is only about an hour drive away.

>Why Chinese population is so easiluy triggered?

we're not. well, the educated ones aren't; if you visit my country just stick to the coastal eastern cities like Tianjin, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, etc.

The people in these cities have normal looking eyes; people from the rural interior provinces have a very glassed over looking eyes that dart around stupidly.

>balkinization seems more likely with USA than it does with us
i hope so, US balkanization is my most cherished dream. fuckin shame on me for thinking self-determination is pretty neat, i guess?

A good bunch of people who are willing to let our australian beta males get some of their women, all be it subhuman mongoloids.

i'd want to see this shit, but this is exactly in those rural areas.

same as india
dangerous levels of nationalism
i'm not sure which one will get freedom'ed first as they try their first shoah (against muslims)

>can't tell the difference between an explanation and a justification

retarded fucking liberal

Shanghai has a better standard of living and PPP than Hong Kong.

But how can you rectify a situation where urbanized Chinese are first class citizens over "peasants" or worse, Ugyhurs, Tibetans, or Manchus. Should China have its own version of manifest destiny and inch out ethnic minorities? If so what about the peasants?

It seems like democracy will come to the countryside weather your country is ready or not and you will have to deal with that. As the standard of living pairs to the west China will end up in the liberal trap that plagues cosmopolitan nations.

>If you free the Chinese people, they will learn rationality.

I know you mean well, but it's naive to think that 800 million rural peasants will suddenly pick up a book to read and immediately start high-tech business's when we give 'freedom' to them.

what exactly is your definition of freedom anyways, if you mean to just say what you feel about the government, we can also do the same, its just no ones listening.

>>Four Pests Campaign

Bahahaha how can a person so delusional and retarded be so powerful?

lol

OY VEY GOYIM THE CHINESE SHOULD BE JUST LIKE THE WEST

Well done. Hopefully others will rate your post highly.

Balkanization will only improve our top-tier quality of life, when each region's bureaucracies and economies are made more localized and responsive to their constituents.

If the US into 5 or 6 different countries, each one would be top of the charts in economies and HDD. (California and Cascadia by themselves are top 10).

>bing

Only if you take a Polaroid of it, then cum on it, then take a picture of THAT, cum on it, burn it, invent a machine that can burn things that have already been burned, burn the ashes AND the machine, cum on that, then upload it as a MS paint file.

They try to be us abroad but people can tell because they are not as civilized as us

He invented the modern concept of "fake new"
Also killing 300 mil Chinese was part of his plan

>800M people

Why not genocide them as you always do? Great Leap Forward Mk.II isn't such a bad idea, yeah? At least you poo in liu will contribute by decreasing your population to 500M. Xi will be pleased because Xi's the man.

things comes in stages; its like in American history, the North East has traditionally always been far richer, more industrious and technological and your west has always been a frontier land full of oppurtunity but a lot of rural violent people.

the east coast prosperity will eventually move towards the people in the inner provinces gradually, these peasants wont be peasants for very long, give it another 30-40 years and they will reach parity with the eastern cities.

ethnic minorities I fear will be eventually assimilated into Han.

Democracy comes naturally when people are ready for it; we are not ready for it.

Yeah, Chinese today have the same scary no-emotion code of Bushido shit that Japan had during WW2. I've found that Indians, on the other hand, are really sensitive and emotional. They seem more human.

He knew what he was doing. Much cheaper way to cull the population. Didn't have to spend any money on soldiers and bullets.

I have been there and trust me it is a modern national park just like the ones in the US.

your sentence structure gives you away

Zombie (rotten frozen meat) from Brazil comes from the stash frozen for secret bunkers in the Cold War.

>Yeah, Chinese today have the same scary no-emotion code of Bushido shit that Japan had during WW2. I've found that Indians, on the other hand, are really sensitive and emotional. They seem more human.

I think that "scary bushido shit" is just your average dude concentrating on his work and trying to make it in life.

I think the "sensitive and emotional", "human" thing from the Indian is just laziness and inability to get work done.

Is that chicken legs ? They actually do eat chicken legs.. or duck throats

明明是中国人好吧?

>I think the "sensitive and emotional", "human" thing from the Indian is just laziness and inability to get work done.

This is exactly what I'm talking about: Chinese people are crazy. What I said had nothing to do with work, but that's all you think about because its your only objective in life. Just like the Japanese soldiers whose only goal was to honor the emperor.

>He knew what he was doing. Much cheaper way to cull the population. Didn't have to spend any money on soldiers and bullets.

KEK, this.

i honestly think Mao is a smart man; he made a stupid policy that would kill many people but only people stupid enough to follow it end up dead.

only the stupid people died in his campaigns. the smart ones found other ways to survive.

people here secretly know these campaigns are a disaster and caused great turmoil for China but no one admits it here. but everyone knows.

>look at this dank chinaman with a tech job. Fucking based!

those are chicken feet. I had some there. You are supposed to suck on them.

我十岁开始就出国了,一直没有在学中文