Just got Tucked to oblivion, it was fucking glorious

Just got Tucked to oblivion, it was fucking glorious.

If he still has a job tomorrow drexel is fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/974wAlqcoU8
youtube.com/watch?v=974wAlqcoU8
twitter.com/ciccmaher
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RCAbBnWm4LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this board really more concerned with the flynn bullshit shill threads than white genocide man getting tucked and cucked?

Link

Hope he crashes and burns

I guess Sup Forums needs to be spoonfed now.

Man I hope

That guy is despicable

Tucker destroyed him.

post vid

It was hilarious, tucker shit on him the entire time but my favorite bits were when he called him a performance artist and when he dismissed him this savage said thanks alot " professor " using air qoutes.

I know that doesn't sound too bad but that's the kind of shit that's going to hurt him the most with Drexel and keeping his job.

youtu.be/974wAlqcoU8

Temple here, fuck Drexel

Thank

My favorite was calling him out on his shit writing.

Wow. It is genuinely hard to believe people like this exist.

It's like that part of The Inferno where the damned keep marching up to get eviscerated by the sword-wielding demon.

underrated

Was that "Have fun in Mexico" at the end?

He's truly terrible too

Tucker didn't even read his worse tweets
Nor did he call him out for being a communist

based tuck

Have fun in Mexico City

I have no idea what he meant by that

Tuck Bump

These completely immoral scum are actually happy about third world misery and chaos. They want the whole world to look like that because they take for granted that they would be part of the ruling caste. They vacation there so they can use poor people as props to feel falsely better about themselves.

>that fucking picture

kek

He already got cucked a while ago tho

Here's the link goys
youtube.com/watch?v=974wAlqcoU8

Kek

>"professor"

lost

is ciccariello white ? or is he jewish or hispanic or something

He has one of those cucked hypenated last named (meaning that his father was a cuck, too).

And half of his last name is (((maher)))

Why are leftist consistently and continually unable to defend anything they say? He resorted to the fall back of racism, and everything else was word salad. He kept also say Google as if that were the end all, be all of doing research. And this guy is a professer? The purge can't come soon enough for this world.

Lol the cuck has no protected his twitter account:

twitter.com/ciccmaher

You had me until " professer " , sorry ole gipper.

>Decolonizing Dialectics

*sigh*

They think if they call you racist, etc, you'll back down. Just like Jews that scream anti semitism at every criticism. Eventually it stops working.

The boys who cried 'Adolf'.

lmao
'he burned crosses on his lawn'
'...what?'
'you have google'

LMAO

GOOGLE

underrated

Great tweet of his from last night before he went private

Drexel is a cool name, and they have a dragon for a symbol? Sign me up.

>tfw graduated from drexel

who

They arrive at their conclusions through authority, emotion and membership. They were never logically persuaded in the first place.

>malcolm in the middle hair style

For fuck sakes Canada Another P.C. Tim Hortons commercial embracing immigrants. This place is Cucked to the max.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI

At this point it's almost as if they just say it out of compulsive need. It already stopped working. It's over used to the point even normies are sick of it. What if when they call people racist, we just call them pedos?
> Well you're a racist
> Better than being a pedo.

holy shit. he moved the goal post every single time. what an absolute cuck.

"You called for white genocide"
"Dude satire lmao :^)"

I hope a cartel member cuts his head off to be quite honest

Sorry I don't watch Fox News, I'm not a boomer retiree.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

All I need to know about Drexel I learned from Sam Hyde

Temple Owls are everywhere!
Fuck that guy.

Thats the ad you got? I got a super wierd ultimately awesome protrump ad made by some youtuber i never heard of.

Nmv thought you were talking about the ad on the tucker clip that was posted.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAhahah

Canada is such a shitfest

He has that gay ass lispy heespanic accent he looks like he could be a half white half spic mongrel. Growing up in Housotn I knew a lot of beaners that talked a lot like him accent wise.

n1 bro.

everythings old peoples falt.

Baby boomers, right.

should i give this guy a visit? im a teaching assistant in the same univ that this guy is visiting this semester

Do what is right for the greater good.

Call up your cousins and have him dropped at the border sans head.

Guy is tenured, literally impossible to fire

Can you sick the cartel on him

Tucker got him but he did shy away from letting the real definition of white genocide come about so he could make it appear that it's a outright violent process to discredit the guy. Would have been easy to beat this by saying that him still wishing that process was real is still a display of racism and then asking if Trump satirically joked that he wished he could solve the inner city violence through "black genocide" if he would be a racist or not.

link pls

He keeps saying that what he does away from the offfice, does not reflect on Drexel University. But, it does. Every time this asshole does something outrageous, they always quote his employer, and every sane person associated Drexel with this outrageous asshole. I hope the can his ass.

Go to his office hours and ask him why he thinks that it is okay to appropriate latin american culture, when he is a gringo from the united states.

I don't think he's tenured yet. He's on the tenure track, but hasn't been granted tenure, the review for which typically takes place 7 years after you join the faculty.

take a guess

He did it on a police lawn

hes at a research institute, so its hard to get in the building

Isn't that where Sam Hyde hijacked a TED Talk?

>You're not capable of writing a clear sentence

BTFO

This guy right here made me go full
14/88 Heil Hitler

Tuck's tie is Pepe Green. Ha-Ha

Poison him.

Checked

>tfw drexel grad

should I kms?

>People are thanking him and I'm sitting quietly like a little bitch, incapable of being a man

ftfh

how?

LOL at this Professor

> hurr durr academic writings / journal
> hurr durr if you only knew how to use Google as your source

WTF? A Professor pushing Google as a source?

Why has this not been on Sup Forums since day one ?

Best song of the year literally written by Donald J Trump.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RCAbBnWm4LM

Give him the cartel treatment ;)

I'm sorry, I'm retarded, is it normal for American Universities like Drexel to hire publicly professed Communists?

Not trying to be funny. On the front page of his website he's got his book advertising and advocating Communism.

noice

im not mexican and im white so thats not an option, i tried to find his house but coudnt find anything

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend. In the current year only people left of center are allowed to teach at universities, which means that their overton window is skewed heavily to the left.

maher is irish

Aka potato nigger

I thought he was Venezuelan, but that could be bc this fuckhead actually wrote a book championing Venezuela style communism

Well, I know leftism and communism have long been hiding in Universities, I don't remember them being absolutely blatant. Even as Professors with tenure. It just really struck me as odd.

>I care less about being a man than being straight

So having sex with someone of the opposite gender is more important than specifying which gender that happens to be?

Lolwut?

He speaks like a negro trying to sound intelligent.

I sure hope people start waking up to the fact that shit professors like this turd are doing nothing less than radicalizing their students.

These people need to be constantly called out for what they are, and laughed at.

Disappoint? Who is he replying to, his father?
No, you should complain openly

This fucking guy is claiming to be an American now?

He dodges literally every question.

I would love to see what he studied, and what papers he wrote to reach his current status as a "professor".
With cucks like him, its no wonder college graduates today are having a difficult time getting meaningful jobs.

>no such thing as white genocide
>muh holocaust
Guess this confirms Jews aren't white