If our Government actually implemented gun control laws like Britain or Austrailia, how could they actually enforce it...

If our Government actually implemented gun control laws like Britain or Austrailia, how could they actually enforce it? If they came for your guns, you could simply bury them in the backyard and say you lost them all in a boating accident. How are they going to prove you didn't unless you use them to defend yourself (the ultimate cuck)?

Why didn't the Euro's do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3zMw4LFGLF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because we literally have no need for guns.

Retard....

retard.....

lol i kill bears with my bare heads xDD

Its impossible to enforce with millions of square miles to cover.

we should repeal the 2nd amendment

You don't have the need to kill scumbags?

cucked faggots from every country are hilariously stupid.

If people come for my guns, they will only get bullets...

Australian cop here, ask me anything about why gun control was both the best thing to happen and the worst possible nightmare for this country.

Then let the government take your dick while theyre at it

I would fill my mailbox, plant pots, and bushes with tannerite and wait for this.

youtu.be/3zMw4LFGLF8

Pros:

>Our country is filled with a lot of bogan white trash. You now only have to worry about them king hitting you, not having a gun because they are too lazy to get one (this is a very big pro)
>Gun related attacks went down
>Good shitposting

Cons:

>Criminals have zero problem getting a gun and when they home invade you, they'll have one and you won't.
>The gun restrictions have had a worse effect psychologically and turned us into a nation of cucks. People believe defending their home from violent criminal niggers is wrong and we don't deserve the right to self defense. This has gone beyond just guns and encouraged general weakness in our society.
>Politicians have gotten far more ballsy now knowing we won't fight back
>Knife crime and assaults have skyrocketed
>I can't shoot a violent nigger running at me with a knife unless he's shooting at me or i get fucked over by my bosses

1776 will commence again

Thats pretty fucking gay, Hogan.

Pretty much mate. It's not all bad, it's really nice to not worry the bogan flipping out at you in traffic won't pull a gun (this used to be a huge thing and while it did not result in death often, lots of injuries and fear for random victims.)

The alternative is far worse now, as we're cucked even here on the police force while niggers run rampant across our city carjacking and home invading.

The politicians keep putting in treasonous laws knowing they can get away with it. Do not give up your guns.

The small benefits don't outweigh what it will do to your country.
Do not underestimate the psychological effect of how it weakens your people.

Untactical as fuck. He walked into a blind corner all aloof instead of taking a defensive position and waiting for them to come to him.

KEK LISTENS

1. Yes you do.
2. Whether you need them or not is irrelevant. Protecting yourself is a God-given right.

Story behind this?

HAHAHA

Goddamn I love being American

those numbers. kek has spoken

"They fell in the lake fishing"

Spoken by many a Canadian after certain guns have been banned. I'm too young to have been able to buy any of the really cool shit we used to.

I've already read RCMP articles calling my pinned to 5 rounds SKS an "assualt rifle"......

It's a battle rifle for sure though and fun as fuck to shoot.