None of you creeps can prove refugees have caused an increase in crime throughout Europe

none of you creeps can prove refugees have caused an increase in crime throughout Europe

you are fear mongers without proof

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/644827/refugees-committed-crimes-Germany-migrant-crisis-last-year
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-crime-idUSKCN0YT28V
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/22/data-analysis-true-scale-immigration-crime-sweden-five-charts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. ahmed

the irony in the states is that you are 7 times more likely to be killed by a right wing terrorist than a muslim extremist XD

>t. Goatfucker

Talcum X

what did he mean by this

express.co.uk/news/world/644827/refugees-committed-crimes-Germany-migrant-crisis-last-year

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-crime-idUSKCN0YT28V

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/22/data-analysis-true-scale-immigration-crime-sweden-five-charts/

50% increase in rape in Sweden, an increase in overall crime in Germany in the hundreds of thousands, 100% of assault rapes between strangers in Oslo being committed by immigrant non western males. You have tons of statistical and individual examples. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Thats a lie.

3 attacks in how long? How many times more likely are you to be killed by niggers in chicago?

Kek

>what is around 20+ terror attacks of varying scales and Cologne

Most mass shooters have been registered Democrats so try again fag.

94% of the terrorism is committed by 99% of the population. 6% is commited by 1% (being muslims) which makes them 35 times more likely to be involved in terrorism. Of course more white people are involved in shooting, they are the majority you nonce

no instead they go "the crime rate is skyrocketing cos of dem refugees" while the stats consistently show refugees are mostly law-abiding.

there is no point in trying to argue with morons who are not convinced by stats cos they then go "dem libtards only make it look like refugees numbers are not affecting crime."

so basically it's a conspiracy theory to them, these stats.

>muh women and children

yes, even in Canada I am more likely to be killed by someone white who hates Japanese people than by a Japanese person.

Of course, he is going to claim it was self defense because he was afraid of my ninja skills.

yes but these crimes do not even raise the rate of rapes by refugees.

give me stats, buddy. stop assuming that I will fall for your delusion.

i'd have to be a moron to believe you. what does that make you?

i probably would not get murdered by black people in chicago because I am not black.

black on black crimes happen more often than black on white crimes.

therefore black on Japanese crime is so rare even in Chicago, mainly cos there are more blacks to kill than whites and Japanese.

this is because blacks are more likely to kill relatives rather than displacing their anger on white and east asians.

Post your immigrant crime and rape reports, lads.

fuck off degenerate... I hope one day your family suffers and then I can spit in your face when you ask for help....
>muh ethics and morality

i guess im trying to say is someone try to redpill me on immigration
>protip u cant

you'll see.
>sage

if you dont actually have anything to say other than "youll see" dont fucking post

Nice sidestep there, sweetie.

You've been lied to about the nature of the migrant (not refugee) situation and fallen for it, you know it and you're embarrassed so you're lashing out. I understand.

So I forgive you.

>You've been lied to about the nature of the migrant (not refugee) situation

>posts pictures of refugees and not migrants

again... fuck off degenerate

>"refugees"

Um, do some research, sweetie.

Also, pic related.

>want me to post pictures of angry white people??
my point still stands based on actual evidence that we are both more likely to be killed by a white right wing terrorist than a muslim in our country

please grow up and stop being a degenerate fear monger

Another superb sidestep, sweetie. You're a real pro.

I can prove they raised my bottom line but instead of doing that, I will keep making money off of them.

Workers who can be deported are much, much more obedient user.

not an argument...

Why are most if the "refugees" from countries (Pakistan/Somalia) that don't have any ongoing conflicts, honey? Can you explain that, sweetiekins?
*sips tea*

ref·u·gee
noun
a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

so many degenerate americans on this board...

SOMEBODY'S DOING THE RAPING

Well....would you look at that!