Imagine being this butthurt, Sup Forums

Imagine being this butthurt, Sup Forums.

Devastated soymale like a jilted ex girlfriend, his noodly appendages tap tap tapping on a led gaymer keyboard

Wow he's more butthurt than a altar boy

Imagine if your head was noticeably wider than your shoulders

So this is what the Pope does in his spare time.

Hello Your Holiness.
Decided to join the crusade I see?

oh snap

sage
stop giving this cunt attention

Hi Mr. Pope

holy fahder

Mad because you got BTFO?

This is stupid. Clearly she murdered him because she is a woman and therefore is petty and has no self control. Back to the fucking kitchen.

imagine being that retarded that you cannot learn to fix your logic.

God I hate that weak little cuck.

father, please ravage me for I wish to sin.

becoming a regular i see well dont be a cheeky cunt and start tripfagging or ill have to send my kangaroos after ya

sage this manlet

Forgive me father, for I have sinned
Check 'em

"Therefore I say to you that God, who implanted this in your breasts, has drawn it forth from you. Let this then be your war-cry in combats, because this word is given to you by God. When an armed attack is made upon the enemy, let this one cry be raised by all the soldiers of God: It is the will of God! It is the will of God!"

DEUS VULT

Just pretend its mutiple cardinals no holy see poster is the same. Also stop calling us jap lady we are not jap lady

It's even funnier when you realize Sargon is basically a liberal and an idiot who thinks of himself as a mulatto

>perpetual buttmad on twitter
>uses :/
>talks to someone else about not having clear arguments when his are essentially screaming over people and crying
I want all e-celeb threads to go away but if he were removed from the internet it'd probably end up a better place

He / she's been here for a long time. It's some Jap or something working at the Vatican. I forget.

Wow, I literally can't even, wow. Victim blaming the husband for his own death? baka tbqph senpai

Who are either of these faggots?

Sargon
>preachy liberal anti sjw bong who did a lot of gaymur gate and atheism fedora-tipping shit, is occasionally entertaining to watch if you like that sort of thing
Destiny
>asspained game streamer who sees fit to debate people by automatically screeching for an hour or so

Should you care about either of them?
No.

>automatically
Autistically*

Deus Vult?

Deus Vult.

Sweatyjaplady.jpg