Let's be 100% real for a moment. You're fucking anonymous here, nobody gives a shit what you say. So just be honest

Let's be 100% real for a moment. You're fucking anonymous here, nobody gives a shit what you say. So just be honest.

Has the Trump presidency let you down or kept up with your expectations? Do you feel like he's being retarded or smart? What the fuck is your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0
youtube.com/watch?v=BKkbhaLjrJc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.

I'll go first, I guess.

I was a Trump supporter simply because he seemed to be a capitalist. Until now, he has done nothing that makes me feel or think that he is a capable/intelligent human anymore with the ability to play the game. Everything he has undertaken has 0 tact, and has fallen flat on its face. Nothing has changed on the ground, and nothing seems like it's about to change.

I think we've kind of dug a hole of our own by supporting this candidate and doing everything we accused the Dems of doing. I would've accepted any other Republican, preferably, instead of Trump and Hillary.

>What the fuck is your opinion?
That OP is a faggot.

Still deluded, I see.

Guess it sucks to be a retard like you.

He has met my expectations perfectly and I couldn't be happier.

Your entire country is a hilarious laughing stock meme. Keep it coming plz.

It's caused a bunch of newfags here to call everyone who doesn't suck his cock a shill

He is crushing my enemies and helping me. Litteraly no downside

Fuck off SHAREBLUE
Stop data mining

We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I'm bummed about all the jews he appointed to high-level positions. I wish his travel bans would stop being blocked by low-level federal judges. Otherwise, I think it's been going well thus far. Certainly better than a Clinton presidency.

I was hoping for more, but the reason is that I didn't anticipate the extreme attacks that would be launched against him.

He's trying to do stuff, but struggling, because of the unending attacks from every corner working together. Suddenly a crazy alliance of top media, top politicians and employed bureaucrats all working to sabotage everything he does.

Sure made Breivik mode seem a lot more warranted than before.

Anyway, I had hoped more would be achieved, but I see that as due to the leftists, not due to Trump.

>inb4 nuclear codes

I am not let down by the Trump presidency, but that's because I actually listened to his rhetoric instead of 4channers who were saying 'HE'S THE REINCARNATION OF HITLER!' "HES GONNA RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE!!'

This is the only reason why people are being blackpilled on his presidency. They were convinced that he would do these things he didn't once say that he would do.

>pic related, it's the coolest fucking logo I've ever gotten off the chans

I think it's unfortunate so so many traitors within our government are slowing our God Emperor down on his way to decreeing Right Wing Death Squads.

>and doing everything we accused the Dems of doing.

Yeah, no, we haven't.

Kill yourself, ShariaBlue. I hope someone Breiviks your group, you antihumans deserve it.

This

Politics hasn't been this funny since Berlusconi was in power in Italy.

something something pot kettle black

OP is a nigger

I hope you get raped tonight you CodeBlue faggot.

"Capitalist"
Literally no one on this board, let alone in the real world identifies as this
OP is a faggot, guilty as charged

Not really. Sometimes good people kill bad people, and the world becomes a better place as a result. This does not mean that the good people are bad or like or remote similar to the bad people.

> objectively more powerful, wealthy, and culturally dominant than any other western nation
> laughingstock

lol stay assmad bogan

Trump exceeded all expectations. He's been.perfect.

>something something pot kettle black
ebin XD

N U C L E A R
U
C
L
E
A
R

C O D E S
O
D
E
S

The dol fiduciary package has been delayed indefinitely, that's enough for me.

Trump did exactly what I elected him to do. Not be Hillary Clinton. Everything else is just an added bonus.

I'm frustrated at how people are out for his blood. They don't care for arguments, they don't care for reason, they only want to stop him from doing anything, controversial or not. Their highest political stance is they are against Donald Trump on virtue of him being him. They don't want to work with him, and I'm worried everyone's going to be worse off for it.

I'm having a hard time imagining how he'll overcome these abrasive people without some real physical removal.

>tfw no madame president
I want to die

First it was JIDF.

Then it was Correct the Record.

Now it's CodeBlue.

The problem isn't there, the problem is you.

Everybody is laughing at the US (Except the US who seem to be deluded in thinking that they're great) and honestly i'm just glad that it's keeping the flack from us.

I always knew he was a shill. I never had hope in this Jew influenced con-artist.

He was put on the podium to make white nationalists look stupid and to give us false hope.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

He's been doing alright but I've been pretty pissed at him the past couple days for attacking the Freedom Caucus.
If he's serious about hitting the deep state then he needs to side with them pronto.

I think it's absolutely destroyed the democrat party and media. Full success IMO. Everyone is seeing them be absolutely insane over the guy and everyone normal is distancing themselves from them. I think we swung the pendulum.

>Correct the Record
Here is a list of some of these wonderful workers

They really did their best work

More repealing obamacare and limiting federal government, less Jeff Sessions weed rants.

I'm extremely disappointed by his foreign policy. We have an unmanageable global empire which precipitates extremism due to our hawkishness.

Rex Tillerson and Madog have shown themselves to be Neocons.

I

Doing well but I'm worried about these liberal activist "judges" and healthcare. Personally I would like to see all of Obamacare AND Medicare repealed. I pay for my own god damn insurance, you fucking niggers can get it too.

It's been a fantastic ride and I almost didn't think it would happen. I have had the time of my life on here with you all, shill or not. Whatever happens next? Well, I can learn to live with anything. Hope for the best, but adjust for the worst if need. God bless you all. Yes even you shareblue.

Better than Hillary that's for sure.

he could be the worst president of all time and destroy the world
at least we didn't get hillary

It's OK; we don't care. I'm much more interested to see you manage a productive brexit.

My friend grew up near a border town. He visited recently.

He said the schools there have lost over half of their students because the parents are afraid of getting caught.

So yeah. I'm pretty happy so far.

Trump is doing wonderfully even under constant attack from even his own team. And once his supreme Court nominee is given the job it's going to be alot smoother sailing

mixed bag so far. he is mostly trying to do what he said, but the establishment hasnt yet been brought to heel, from all sides of the aisle. we will see.

>jews spend millions monitoring and trying to disrupt pol, write multiple articles attacking pol, tries to shut it down(tm)
>nobody gives a shit what you say.
jews wigging out over /pol

sure.

had to be said

But its true.

OP Is an absolute faggot.

>He said the schools there have lost over half of their students because the parents are afraid of getting caught.

Since Trump was elected I mean.

>zomg somebody might enforce the law!
>how racis!
>nazis!

I voted for him so he could flail around and draw out the deep state like some kinda flailing Magikarp

Deep in my heart I still hope he can evolve to Gyrados

I feel like I'm not able to get enough info
The fake news is crafting a horseshit narrative and there are no real journalists left to keep me informed

OP is a faggot

You are posting on a board filled with weaponized autists. Did you honestly think they would not catch on to your obvious attempt at opposition research? You are playing with forces you cannot understand.

Holy shit, were we really slapping frog memes and Hillary Pepes against these people? What a strange thing to have done in my free time.

Trump is a fucking idiot. You don't need the MSM to tell you that. Just look at what he says and tweets. He seems to be completely oblivious to the world around him. Impulsively makes bold claims and leaves his administration to clean up after him.

I was hoping he would be different, but not like this.

Why would it be hilarious if you voted for Trump? Fucking Sharia faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0
He's with US, he's trying not to get JFK'd
youtube.com/watch?v=BKkbhaLjrJc

Sup Forums elected Trump
Trump is Sup Forums's President
We want him to get the shit done that he said he would do, but globalist faggots keep blocking his mandate

>tfw the only downside to the election is all the fucking unemployed DNC staffers come to your hang out board to shit up the place like they think it matters.
Hope you all are having as much fun with us as we are with making fun of you.

>What the fuck is your opinion?

If nothing else, Trump is ENTERTAINING AS HELL

I'm having FUN with this presidency. I don't think he's doing any worse than what Hillary would have done.

That's called a redpill. You were never able to get real info from them, you're just aware of it now.

To be honest, I think you should fucking kill yourself.

It takes time for things to get done in a Democracy. I'm not surprised. So long as he deports illegals. undoes the Immigration Act of 1965, we're all good.

>voted for him bc it would piss off liberals, neocons, and the media
Literally doing exactly what I hoped he would do

The wall shit and twitter is just a bonus

>Pros
>Pissed off commies and entitled silver spooned sjws and massive safety net for the second amendment
>Cons
>Step back from the progress of vices of cannabis and prostitution becoming legal.

As long as Bannon is by his side i'm fucking 100% in till 2024

can't wait to buy their internet history

i hate it that he selling of internetdata stuff of him, and that he continues the meaningless dronestrikes in the middle east. other than that probably best president till jfk, even if he should learn to articulate himself better.

i still dont trust him though. too good to be true. wouldnt suprise me if he is the guy they make out to be (((their))) enemy so the people unite under him, probably in a one world government, so that (((they))) then controll everything

Voting for him again in 2020 no matter what you kikes say

You did good soldier. You served your your country well

You're a a veteran of the First Meme War, always remember

As of about January, America's Morning News pull a total shift. The kickass host left / was fired / I don't know. They floundered with a few people who couldn't cut it, and the eventual replacement guy is only finally hitting a stride.

Whereas it used to be reasonably fair to all sides and reasonably witty and provocative, I heard it this morning and it was like
>here are the big stories of the day
>Donald Trump fucked up
>More bad news for Donald Trump
>This person here issues damning statements about Donald Trump
>It doesn't seem as though the Trump administration can do anything right
>More evidence emerges that Trump only hired people who were working for Putin
>And one more shocking way in which Trump and Bannon really screwed up

He's tried to do everything he said he would. The democrats and neocons are hellbent to point of suicide to keep him for getting any kind of foothold or modicum of success.

I'm a nihilist. Trump was/is funny. I never expected anything but incompetence. It's nice to see America killed by a reality star though.

Me and one of my buddies voted for Trump and kept it secret from everyone else we know. A couple of weeks back we were drinking and shooting the shit when Trump came up. We were talking about Presidential interest in UFO's from Kennedy, Carter, Nixon, Reagan, Bill & Hillary all expressing a keen interest. My buddy stopped laughing, paused, and said, "Okay, fuck this. Trump cannot be in charge for first contact. He's just not up for that." We both laughed our asses off at the possibility of that.
>"I'm going to get a spaceship of my own. It's going to better than yours. Bigger. Shinier. Faster. Yours is gonna be midget by comparison."

>I love capitalists!
>*GLURK* *GLURK* *GLURK*
>I'm right-wing, and we are all about capitalism!

dude, its a meme.
please lurk more before posting

hello newfriend

If you thought we cared about healthcare, then you're mistaken. Fixing stuff like healthcare, entitlements, etc are all like bonus dlc, we can do without it but it's nice to have if it isn't at the expense of the rest of the game.

Trump has:
Brutally attacked the (((media))) and has been a major component in breaking up the Jew monopoly here.
Trump has done a variety of solid exectutive orders and has a nearly perfect cabinet.
The Muslim ban has been the ideal scenario with the liberal courts shooting themselves in the foot by opposing him and bringing to light the reality that congress created these district court's and can dismantle and reorganize all of them as they see fit (which may yet happen after Trump wins in the supreme court).
The endless, and I mean ENDLESS tears from the left has been mother fucking epic and utterly satisfying. I love how pathetic they are.

Any failures or slow movement in his campaign promises, so far, has been entirely because of Democrat obstacles along with a large number of establishment Republicans trying to play Brutus. We're only starting his third month in office and he has accomplished more than we would have hoped for and shit, if he can keep deporting illegals he might have them all gone by the next election.
Even in a worst case scenario where he gets impeached or JFK'd, a new civil war/revolution will happen which is awesome too. Nothing can make me ever regret my choice to vote for him again and it's extremely likely I'll vote for another term of President Trump.

This

Everyone in this country will know the deep state and it's self-given powers by the end of his first term.. Mr. 45 is up against more than any of us can imagine, and he's doing awesome just by shining light on places that have hidden in the darkness for far too long.

IVANKA 2024

Yes, liberals still exist.
Big letdown desu.

>2017
>being honest

Every day that Donald Trump is president, is a day that Hillary Clinton is not president.

I regret nothing.

This.

>Objectively the worst nigger infestation a nation has ever seen
We have a lot we need to fix yet.

I voted for him, I stopped listening to the news entirely, and I take every claim that he's failed as a President in two months with less than a grain of salt - the guy who just left armed ISIS and sank us $10 trillion in debt. If Trump wants to fail as President, he has an awful lot of catching up to do with his last two predecessors.

>I don't care that republicans are stonewalling Obama's agenda, I'm just glad his election pissed off all the racists in this country

Illegals married our military.

It's been two months.
He's got 4 (or 8) years.
The democrats had a rough time because congress was basically 50/50.
Trump has a chance to get more stuff done. The supreme court doesn't fuck around though. That's the only roadblock, but maybe it's a good chance for them to start taking some power away from the president without really giving more to anybody else.

I voted for Ted Cruz. I now wish I had supported GUAC MAN.

fuck off buzzfeed, CNN

Better than I expected desu, and it hasn't even been a year

I'd take this guy over Obama any day

It's really hard to tell. I've been anxious about it all because I never know when he actually fucks up, or it's just the usual media spin.

A small part of me is worried that he did collude with Russia, but I mostly doubt it as he would have been found out by now. If he can get through the whole Russia thing then he is doing great.

fucking shariablue faggot, mad because nobody believes your bullshit anymore. SAGE

It's literally the same frustrating feeling I get from sitting in traffic

Yes. Most of the reason I voted for him is because I have borderline autism spectrum and say things that unsettle people and if hilldawg got elected I'd be sent to a re-education camp..

Every time people freak out over his poor choice of words I breathe a sigh of relief.

recognizing shareblues post from a mile a way has been the best pat