They're laughing at us, you fucking idiots. East Asians are superior to whites in every way besides physically...

They're laughing at us, you fucking idiots. East Asians are superior to whites in every way besides physically. Once we take care of the jews, who will stand up to total chink domination? The top 6 countries with highest IQ are all East Asian. iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

They're on average more intelligent, more frugal, harder working, least likely to commit crime.
Their sheer volume allows innovation via brute force in spite of risk aversity, they have completely gamed the world economy, centuries of Confucius philosophy conditioned them to be bluepill immune, and their hivemind uniformity weeds out degeneracy and SJW cancer. In the US we literally have to handicap them in college and graduate school admissions to stop them from over-diversifying every university.

How can we even compete? While browns and blacks and jews and whites are fighting each other, Asians are off on the side, laughing at our ignorance and their good fortune. We are all doomed.

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3IiQU1p4-9E
world.time.com/2013/12/04/china-is-cheating-the-world-student-rankings-system/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll use my credit card.

HEY!

>youtube.com/watch?v=3IiQU1p4-9E

>white woman in los angeles

stupid chinks

I'll learn to live with it. In my first world country. With no radioactive water.

I'll believe their IQs are higher when we remove the Jews and Jewish influences from our culture.

As it stands, so much of what comes out of the media is anti-white bullshit that I have a hard time trusting anything I see about education/IQ.

>who will stand up to total chink domination? The top 6 countries with highest IQ are all East Asian.

I'm here for the chink hate thread.

>East Asians are superior to whites in every way besides physically.

Top kek.

Does anyone have the webm of chinaman riding really fast on bicycle to escape exploding truck, only to be struck by traffic light?

just breed with the women and start a hybrid white/east asian masterrace

lol if a bunch of fat white guys in wife beaters cut up that fish you would laugh and say it was based or some shit

>from Ros Angeres
>Caucasian

Maybe Japanese but no other asians have similar IQ to whites. If you believe what china says about their IQ tests then you're dumber than a nog.

Gotchu fampai.

world.time.com/2013/12/04/china-is-cheating-the-world-student-rankings-system/

>Los Angeles
>Elizabeth
Good one OP

Everyone know that only niggers and spics exist in LA now.

We kill the fish before we cut it up, Trayvon.

This super inteligent people are the ones to rule the world.
Webm related.

Do you have any non-dairy creamer?

Too be honest, I am always worried on crushing kids with my car. I mean, they are so little, you won't be able to see them above your visual perception.

>1400-1950

globalization was a big fucking mistake. The chinese are experts at appropriation and iteration. Anything that the west does, the Chinese can either do cheaper and in greater volume. Most of the west has no idea what's going on with the Chinese tech industry right now. They have their own version of every tech product we have, but cheaper and better. Don't need to accomplish shit when you already have the answers to the test.

Japan loves America.
They are not "smarter" in the sense that they have more geniuses, they just have less dumb people. White people in general have more dumb people AND more geniuses. This is why Whites created everything. Understand?

Won't they just end up killing each other before the west has to deal with anything? I mean China/Korea/Japan aren't exactly friends.

Chabuduo. Google it.

as long as they don't peepee in my coke.

first of all, east asians aren't deliberately subverting the youth of white countries to satiate a strange, psychotic lust for marxism. The idea that they are the "next obstacle" after jews is absurd. Dog slaughtering chinese peasants are like holy beings compared to the jew

"""""""""Asian masculinity"""""""""""

Nice shill thread, gtfo cuck.

Yeah, I'm sure China, a country that over 3/4 of is starving peasants, has an IQ of 105

LMAO and NK is >105?

Buuuuuuullshiiiiiiiiit.

Honestly, it's true. White people are pretty much viewed by Asians like black people are viewed by whites- inferior intelligence and generally uncouth. The Asian girls who go after white guys are very much ostracized much like the white girls who go after black guys. Most of them have daddy issues, too.

I don't know mang.

THE WHITE IS IMMUNIZED AGAINST ALL DANGERS, etc

No, Asians view Whites as Whites view Asians.

Chinese tech is western tech

China just uses an army of hackers and reverse engineers to copy western tech. Well, all the shit they don't buy from Israel

He's talking in present tense. Not about the past.

MUH HISTORY MUH INVENTIONS.
You're literally saying "WE WUZ INVENTORS"

It really doesn't matter what insect chinks think as long as they continue to have no electricity and running water 100 miles outside of Beijing and burn trash in front of their own bus stops.

Oh yeah, you sure got me China. Your kid making my shoes and iPhone is way smarter. Don't forget to make the next one more water resistant. It's becoming a minor annoyance to buy another with your entire yearly salary.

IQ doesn't measure what you think it does. It means you're good at taking IQ tests.

thank god, now blacks can stop worrying about scoring so low and Sup Forums will stop using that against them

>saving "face", i.e., shitting on underlings and sucking up to superiors
>always talking around an issue and never addressing, e.g., toyota process revolutionized asian business because it took them 3000 years to figure out a problem
>lack morality base of westerners so cheating and sexual deviancy is normal

oh yes, you got me yellow/brown man. that's why your kind floods into the west to escape the oppressive, dreary, poverty stricken east.

Not true. Spend some time around Asians and you'll eventually pick up on the charade. Don't be naive - if they don't blow you off completely they're just acting nice, same as white people do to black people.

>Asians are more intelligent than whites

And us Jews are even more intelligent than Asians.

There goes your white supremacy, blown right out the fucking window. We control the world because our IQs are at least one standard deviation higher than those of the average white person. Whites are basically the equivalent to niggers in my eyes. That's why we refer to you as "goyim" i.e. subhuman cattle - because that's exactly what you are.

Same with men vs. women. Men are at most 3 IQ points higher on average, but the distribution is wildly different. Men are overwhelmingly more likely to be either genius or retarded.

Honestly though I never understood the concept of white supremacy when it's coupled with the belief that white people are regularly manipulated and controlled by Jews.

The difference between blacks and Whites is 30 IQ points. The difference between Whites and Asians is 5 points. Stop acting as if the two are incredibly similar. Plus, I'm smarter than most Asians anyway. You forgot the individual existed?

>Once we take care of the jews,
If that one thing happens, everything else would be even Karma

>what went wrong
Jews

They literally work with the Chinese in exchange for future protection of Israel after the US empire falls. BTW 3 Jews helped found the Chinese Communist Party.

no the based Vietcong bro named it something like final destination, a tractor trailer barrels through a bunch of people and cars at a stop light and as bike chink starts pedaling his brains out the truck hits a streetlight that squashes bike chink like an ant

How the fuck was that thing alive during that whole process?

Just fucking let Shark Jesus take you, sharkbro.

>actually thinking China is anything like India
The average Chinaman presently has the highest disposable income he has ever had in the history of their nation. They can buy at least an iPhone type gadget once a month. And aside from face, why would they buy an iPhone when they can get a Xiaomi or Huawei for 1/4 the price? They're content packing into mass developed apartment blocks like sardines to keep living expenses down. They are content with living frugal and they save more of their income than any white civilization.

Of course the gap isn't as wide, but it still exists. And white culture is more degenerate in comparison. Just look at all the cuckoldry and ethnic suicide going on throughout Europe. White people are more prone to violence and just being general fuck-ups than Asians. Yes, it's more likely for a black person to be that way than either but still.

you don't need to move the goalposts that far, user. any iq reports from asian countries can be dismissed because they test probably %20 of their country. the ones in the west literally are there because they have proven to be the smartest of their kind.

I'm not even saying whites are smarter, i'm saying we don't know because the east, every country has suffered from in-fighting, border disputes, and general western boot licking to show us what they're really made of.

Oh yeah? Well our dicks are bigger than theirs!

...Oh god, we're their niggers.

True story.

>Of course the gap isn't as wide, but it still exists. And white culture is more degenerate in comparison. Just look at all the cuckoldry and ethnic suicide going on throughout Europe.
You know why this is happening.
>White people are more prone to violence and just being general fuck-ups..
Only by a slight margin. And Whites go to greater heights than Asians do. Whites have also suffered a dysgenic effect that have lowered their IQ by 15 or so points since the 1800's.

To do what? Cut your veins? Fufufufufu

>Once we take care of the jews

If you're gonna use IQs and success as your measurement of superiority, Jews have you beat in both categories

>in every way besides physically

That's not how it works

at this rate, looking mainly at Europe, the planet would be better off in their hands at this rate, as much as I hate to say it. We whites REALLY need to get our shit together, the US is already 60% but these European countries importing useless niggers and sand niggers by the millions need to stop and boot the ones there the fuck out

I know this is a troll post, but I just want everyone to realize that literally all Asians hate their slit eyes and admire western eyes. They know our eyes are much more aesthetic. I mean look at South Korea for proof, 90% of their women get eye surgery to make their eyes look more western. Look at Japan. 99% of female coplayers have to use makeup and eyegear to make their eyes larger, 50% of those people have to use photoshop to further enlarge their eyes.

Asians have to cheat to get high IQs for their nations. In short. Asians are a joke. More clever than blacks for sure, but no where near white status.

this one?

impressive technique

>You know why this is happening.

Why? Because they're easily-manipulated by Jews? Try taking after the examples of East Asian countries like Japan and show some backbone and self-determination.

Jews aren't targeting Japan yet, let's see how they fare. Also it's not over til it's over.

Never met an Asian that didn't have an inferiority complex (to whites).

holy SHIT

>They're laughing at us, you fucking idiots. East Asians are superior to whites in every way besides physically.
Aha! But it is I who am laughing right now!

What are you talking about, if Jews are behind the push for multiculturalism then yes they absolutely are. Japan is constantly pressured by the international community to take in boatloads of migrants and diversify their population. Unlike cucked white people, Asians seem to actually have the unique ability to say "fuck off".

SAL AMANDER

First day here?

Nice try but a real white person would never admit to preparing or eating fish.

No, they are not actively targeting Japan yet, they are focused on "taking out" Whites first. Post proof that Japan is being actively targeted.

holy shit this post is pathetic

i wish you parasites would stop coming here

and the whole "asian" term is ridiculous. put indians, indonesians, phillipinos, and chinese in a room and watch the fireworks.

when americans say "asian" they think hong kongers, taiwanese, south koreans, and japanese; our "allies". literally top tier asians. american whites themselves always mis-frame the argument for east vs. west and of course asians aren't going to correct them because half of them don't even have fucking internet or running water. do you know how much of asia is millions of drone workers that are farmers and textile workers? almost all of it. yes very superior.

the secret of the chinks is that they beat their children. so the children develop psychological issues: low self-esteem, isolation, depression, anxiety, fear, inability to trust. These are weaknesses you can use to FUCKING DESTROY THEM. You need to make them feel so isolated and paranoid that they fucking KILL THEMSELVES.

Settle down there Pol Pot. Let's not go killing the smart people just yet. To my knowledge that's never worked well for past civilizations.

Their IQ's are higher on average but they have less geniouses. Also they can only copy what White men do and not innovate new things.

Have you not seen the several news articles detailing the push for feminism in Japan and importation of immigrants to Japan by the UN?

hot dayum baby