ALL RUSSIAN SHILLS NEED TO GTFO!

ALL RUSSIAN SHILLS NEED TO GTFO!

NOW!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/pol would be deserted....

are there russian bots and bogbots competing inside all of us?

I feel more bot every day

Do people still deny this...

RUSSIANS GET OFF MY INTERNET
REEEEEEEEEEEE

>historians will study 2017 centuries from now, in textbooks and carefully saved documents
>and it will say that the entire political landscape of 2017, and all that got done in 2017, by the left, was just screaming and complaining about hackers

Sage

cocky cocky sucky sucky five dowwa

If there are russian shills on this board, they are much more subtle than the hillary and shareblue bots.

All joking aside there are russian shills out there, and a substantial amount of money supporting them. Problem though is the shilling among american political fronts and politicians is about five times worse than the russian shilling.

Post the article faggot.

So shareblue have you registered as foreign agent of the Chinese government? If not do you realize how many felonies you are committing? Luckily I just submitted a FOIA request to see if you guys did since I used the list of shareblue employees from public records. Should know in 2 weeks if you registered or not.

this is the start of a censored internet to stop "russian bots"
all the old retard fucks are going to ruin another thing before they die

>"expert witness"

>this ShareBlue thread again
This story came from a multimedia network actually proven to collude with the DNC and lie to the public numerous times. The dumbasses you're looking for are on Reddit.

>internet has no national boundaries
>hurr durr Russians posting in an Japanese cartoon fetish site currently owned by a Japanese is an attack on America

What's next? Going to war with a cartoon frog?

The implications of this are clear. Democracy must be abolished until such a time as it is safe from the perversions of the Russian menace.

Hillary has kept quiet so your image does not apply.

no, you btfo

>the hill the Democrat Party has chosen to die on

>Hillary has been kept quiet
Ftfy

What do you mean user, you don't support the american internet independence act

"Russian" bots

Are Russian bots bribing our politicians?

Are Russian bots casting votes in Congress?

If not, how are these insane liberals not already executed for treason for concocting the Russian election meme?

Everyone on here is Russian except you

Reminder that the purpose of linking Trumps victory in the election to Russian interference is nothing but a ploy to sabotage the good relations that Trump was gonna build with Russia.

I remember when i could post on Sup Forums

Always accuse your enemy of what you yourself are doing

>says (((expert witness)))

Like, who the fuck is an expert at being a witness for news stories? Motherfuckers are always at the scene of every crime, yet never implicated.

>Hillary has kept quiet so your image does not apply.
If Hillary ran against Putin she still would have lost so

>muh russia

sage

Nah, it was to coverup the surveillance that the Obama administration was doing on Trump.

Oh yeah, no doubt. That's been obvious since the very beginning.

The PTB's war with Russia over an oil pipeline in Syria was cancelled by Trump's victory so they're trying to keep relations cold until they can find a way to steal power back.

t. Ivan Ivanovitch

IVAN WEVE BEEN FOUND OUT

GRAB THE VODKA

>Literal proof of CTR employing multiple thousands astroturfing shills, with payments being public as proof and David Brock himself admitting to it
Dems: wow lol conspiracy theory drumpftard xddd

>Single thousand Russian trolls with no proof whatsoever, just some guy saying it
Dems: WHAT THE FUCK THIS HAS TO STOP RUSSIA IS HERE LOL ALL DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ONLINE ARE SHILLS WOW REEEEEEEEEEE

Every single day I'm pushed away further and become more alienated with the dems.
Purge when?

I'll take American fronts > Russian fronts any day of the week, motherfucker.

BEEP! BOOP!
HAIL PUTIN!

>with payments being public.

Woops, forgot the source:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

The Russian shills are pretty obvious. They just seem like a lot because mouthbreathers pick up their headlines and run with them.

re read the quote again you illiterate fuck

lol except for me nigga

>it's still not self-aware

Sad.

Eбaть кoммyнизм

BLYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD :DDDDDDDDDD

SOOGA SOOGA :DddDD
EVRYTHING IS GOID AGGORDING TO BLAND :DDd

THEY FUGGING KNOW KOLJA! :DDDDDD

SHUT IDD FUGGING DOWN XDDDDDD

Do you remember when the chan decided to proxy the election and blame russia?

nice google translate.
i cant type in russian, but it would by
khui s'kommunizmom.

>a super power interferes in another super power's politics

Jesus, why do you burgers act as if this was something unexpected?

>projecting this hard

They are referring to twitter bots fyi. This is a joke.

Before you make new claims how about you proove the old ones.

We need to go all SJW and condemn the Dems for labeling us Russian-bots. This is a shitty storyline straight out of the 80s. The government needs better writers