I'm still /with her/

IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN!

You shareblue guys would actually do better if you supported someone who isnt a total loser creep murderer, like bernie. Fuck you guys. We dont want hillary, NOBODY wanted hillary.

>believing the Russian fake news stories about based H

Drumpflets when will they learn?

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Bernie.

Your tears are delicious.

>God's greatest anything president
He went with jobs creator. 192 year unpopularity. Government will pay I think Flynn is Turkish and something something

She was a shit candidate and you're a retard. Back someone who isn't a a slime ball with no convictions except to make herself money please.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Still not over the loss I see.

Pick a better less indictable candidate.

Develop an actual campaign platform of policies to help average Americans. (Apparently it's not enough to just hate on, ridicule and slander your opponent)

And try again it 2020.

Until then try finding common ground with the current administration so you can still help the people who elected democrats (It's not enough to just resist and sabotage the ruling party)

Take away california and she lost by that exact same amount.

Love the system when it's in your favor, demonize it when it is not, Sit the fuck down.

This only proves that Blue States (Commiefornia) and cities are getting way too crowded.

Nothing less, nothing more.

This talking point really chaps my ass the most because leftists are so goddamn insufferable about the loss.

A lot of people are now moving to rural areas from metro/suburbia. Maybe it's the change liberals need.

Fuck off faggot, nobody is given a "turn" in a democracy
She couldn't even play by the rules and still lost

You made God your enemy and He's fuming with anger
Good luck with that

Well said leaf.

I consider myself left-leaning but not in the sjw or fake neo-liberal (looking at you Hildawg) sense, but I think that Trump taking a shit on the American political establishment was great for the country over all in the long term.

Had Hillary won, it'd be the same old bullshit and 2020 would have put some business as usual neo-con hack up against her with everyone looking back on 2016 as some quirky election year. If the Dems stop blaming Russia and actually go back to being a pro-union party like back in the day. Hopefully the Bushes and Clintons and their ilk are done.

Its really more social media than just Trump actually. You can't say one thing to crowd and the next day say the opposite to another crowd because you will get ripped to shreds on Youtube for being a bullshit artist. Hillary could pull that shit off in the 90s, but not anymore. She'll never see prison, but while many in the Dems would never admit they know she's toxic.

>was

Polls say that Bernie would have won by a significant margin. If Hillary hadn't cheated in the primaries, she wouldn't have even gotten to the general election. Her turn my ass

That is sad OP.

You should know she hates everyone on the planet except for herself and that ugly witch Huma.

She wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

You think she hates Huma too for having a horndog husband who couldn't stay off social media? At least Bill, partly because he's old, didn't sext underage girls on Twitter.

:'(

least popular
>WINNER

You're a fucking idiot

t.Libtard

P.S. I'm glad the Demoshatic Party is destroying itself, fucking idiots the lot of them