White extinction

you never had the guts to ask mommy out, dad

and that's why i never existed

too ugly, sorry guys but I never had a chance

I didn't ask mommy out because she was a slut that expected me to "man up" after she had been fucked by numerous Chads.

So yeah, fuck off now you little shit.

Dude, im 19 and in uni, give me a fucking break

What are you looking to study?
Not going to give you the electrical engineering meme, just curious.

It's all downhill after freshman year son

Wrong dad, darling.

for what reason? college has gotten better every year for me

You never existed because if I didn't want one cunt to eat me out of house and home I sure didn't want two.

I'm holding out on a practical artificial uterus that will give me manly sons who won't be turned against their father by their whore of a mother.

>not embracing your conquistador genes and raping her mother

I'm working on it

I did ask her out...
She said no...
And then cooked rice at the prom.

Mommy prefers Jamal's cock sweety, now get out of my dream pls

>you never had the guts to ask mommy out, dad
Hits way too close to home.

:3

I have 3 hapa daughters
I brought absolute cuteness to this world

No i dont feel bad about it

eh, you would have been gangraped by shitskins and i would have been killed after your mother voted to let them in, so it's not all bad sweetheart

You never existed because your mommy was an entitled bitch and a waste of my time. This gook on the other hand..

>1488
MEIN FUHRER

Electrical engineering. I'm not joking.

Sorry but the time I met your mommy she was already 50 feet deep in dick. After one dicking a woman's oxytocin hormones go out of whack damaging the pairbonding mechanism. A woman with a blown out roastie like that isn't suitable as a mother.

Is it worth it. I'm thinking about majoring in Electrical engineering.

Daddy has to find a good mother otherwise you have dirty villa mestiza as mother

>No hymen no diamond

My nigga.

I did ask *your* mother out, but she wanted to fuck Chad instead

I married a hapa later and had two daughters with her instead

Nice infographic, all guys need to see this

Fucking sad isn't it. I guess it's divine punishment for the species or something

>having the "guts" to ask someone out means guaranteed procreative sex

ya, na

Sorry little one daddy was busy playing vidya and going his own way while his country died from traitors opening the gates. F to the unborn hope of a future

Don´t waste time user, go to the gym, invest money in some clever shit (bitcoin or realestate I guess), take care of those who are your tribe (Famarinos and friends) and most importantly: DON´T GET FAT!

>implying she would be my daughter and not my lgf
shes cute senpai

One of these could of been your daughter lad. Why did you have to fuck up?

is this what amy schumer would look like if hitler won the war?

where do I find a nice, white german husband? I live in canada but want to reconnect with my heritage. I want to raise little white shitlords

I did ask her /out/.

She did say /yes/

You were born.

No, dipshit, I didn't ask mommy out because
A) I'm a brown-haired Slav, so mommy couldn't pop you out unless it was with Chad's dick, and
B) I'm too awkward and women are too shitty for the effort to be worth it.

I'm a leaf! And half German!
But also half filthy,subhuman, Irish trash

Move to america (specifically Pennsylvania) If you want kids. Trudeau is destroying canada

Would if I could, but my nuts don't work, plus I'm half Irish and therefor not really white. Plus I'm 5'4'' of your burger inches user, I'm not much of a catch.

you're teeny tiny. I'm tall for a girl and require those manly genes.

Its an abstract kind of hell, but I'm pretty much asexual so I deal with it. At least marijuana won't cuck me, rob me blind and leave me for some black guy.

I'd rather you not exist than deal with this nightmare.

Your mom, who I've yet to meet and likely won't, is likely a hedonistic whore. The good possibility of a divorce prevents me from even thinking about a family, let alone marriage.

That's destiny. The West is meant to die. Our race, likely extinguished. It wasn't caused by external factors, but rather internal weakness. The major factor was giving women political power and being open to manipulative minorities such as Jews.

No, this is a nightmare. Democracy must kill itself, and inevitably it will, for suicide is in its nature.

Sorry, all the white women are trash and not virgins. I went with yellow fever.

>edited image
Why must fedoras try to take God out of morality?

mommy was blacked one too many times

Ok that actually hurts OP, how fucking dare you

don't worry, we just need to hold out for 10 more years, then we will have artificial wombs and all will be fine

>when did you decide to ask mommy out dad?

well you see honey i saw a future projection of your ugly ghost on a chinese white supremacy trading card website

Even niggers and gooks will be having white babies once genetically modified babies become mainstream.