For those who had to work with black or live near and around them. What was it like? Any stories?

For those who had to work with black or live near and around them. What was it like? Any stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was fine. I did buy burger king for myself and a ...uh...buddy? I don't know how to describe our relationship. anyways, I bought some burgers for us and the next day he was a total dick. but for the most the blacks i've hung with where all right. just bust out a joint, a nintendo 64. it's all good

My town and school was majority black and it was actually quite normal IF they didn't follow the whole "thug nigga" shit, which was about half of them.

Depends on the person. Most black people I have known were centered, genuine, and awesome people. There are also complete douchebags too, like every other group of people. Man, I remember one guy who was a complete asshole. Overall though it just depends on the person.

Black peoples that don't follow the shit black culture do fine and are normal humans. The problem is that MSM and colleges are radicalizing even the normal blacks that I grew up with and now they're all race-obsessed communists

They can be cool but will turn on u on a dime to rob kill u etc....

90% black neighborhood. Formerly a middle class neighborhood, but blacks took over. It wasn't that bad. 1/4th of the houses were rent houses, abandoned or for sale. Every other house has an unkempt lawn, and the outside was completely not taken care of. Shady adults and kids all over and on all the corners. Loud rap music every couple of houses. Weird people following my car, honking and doing weird shit at night. Lots of drunks outside. 100% of the dogs were pit bulls or similar breeds, behind fences, being walked or chained up. Walking around there's a constant fear of being mauled by any one of them. When the black population in the neighborhood reached around 40% literally every white person moved out. Crime has soared. Only white neighbor complains about the houses next to them being broken into. Said they thought they saw someone climb into my basement through the window one day while I was at work. Window broken, confirmed. That's pretty much it. Not terribly bad, as long as you have no standards and keep telling yourself that diversity is our strength.

what state?

NJ

same, what part?

my local burger king had bars on the drive through, literally across the street from college specializing in criminal justice. otherwise nice houses were unmaintained and termites a perpetual problem cause "i own give a fuck nigga"

if you see dindu's in your area, terminate with extreme prejudice

Some were great, some were absolutely terrible.

The best blacks I ever worked with are Jamaicans; very respectful and hard working, but there's a few who are absolutely racist toward whites.

Also worked with a couple Nigerians and Liberians, very very nice people.

Then comes the afrian-american...Oh brotha'. 40% of what I had to deal with live up to their stereotypes.

Worked at a black mall, then got a job for the cable company mostly working in the ghetto, then a job at a warehouse which mostly hired immigrants from Jamaica, africa, Haiti, and other places...Among them were the American blacks...Some were so bad even the Jamaicans called them lazy niggers.

Blacks are generally not a problem.
Niggers ruin anything they touch.

east indian blacks are fine, its the 5th generation slave era immigrants you need to watch out for

old nigs and nigs who stick around for the kids are decent people

the rest are literally subhumans and their women are almost always fucking disgustingly ugly

50% middle class blacks. It's all good in the hood. However....

>miscegenated kids on the corner getting loud, 10pm during the middle of week.
>blasting music from mom's car
>went out on the porch and gave them the wtf look
>kids started clowning on me
>walked in American History X style
>wife beater
>informed them that I was not above setting them on fire, right here, in the middle of the street
>went full on spug crazy vet beast mode
>moms comes out with beer
>threaten to set children on fire then asked if there was something I could help her with
>police come
>police inform moms that there is a curfew and her kids need to be inside.
>police tell me how to get a court order against her property as a public nuisance
>muh white privilege

No problems since. It's all good in the hood.

I live just outside Rockford il. There is a Significant amount of all black areas and I shit you not it is like going to another country. They are dangerous.

>No new posts
That aint white privilege dude, thats showing them who's boss

this. there's a civil war going on right now.
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

Share a room with a black. He's from Memphis but very chill and not ghetto/thugg

Know two based blacks one straight up says black people are lazy and just see money and take it they have no planning.Other one is cool gives me free fruits.

Disgusting. I was working at a fast food place several years ago.
They would refuse to remake any order they had messed up before sending it out. when the customer inevitably complained they would finally redo it, but with a massive amount of attiude, throwing shit around, etc.They never cleaned their work area; never kept the food fresh. One was a complete psycho who sexually harassed most of the white employees. One brought her kids some days and left them in the lobby for hours at a time.

I haven't known too many blacks on a personal basis.
My uncle (no blood relation) is half black, he's nice and pretty chill, makes awesome beef jerky. Huge liberal tho and of average intelligence
My boss at a tutoring job in college was a black woman, she was clearly a diversity hire and below average intelligence, but not loud or violent or anything. She was super lazy though and it was crazy to see how she was the lead math teacher yet found her own 6th grade level of math comprehension acceptable. If the students didn't know stuff she'd just tell them to look it up themselves. She thought I was some kind of math genius because I could actually help the students but I can barely understand basic calculus
My college roommate in my first semester was a fat black ftm tranny. She didn't speak a damn word to me ever so I kind of fell into the habit of not even greeting her and it was super fucking awkward all the time, she was a weird loner who never went outside... Maybe two weeks into the semester she stopped going to class and bought a tv and started watching the Disney Channel from when she woke up in the afternoon to literally 5am every single day. It was a huge pain in the ass. Then she disappeared, dropped out and moved without a word in like early November.
Other than that, the only times I've really even seen blacks have been: The 8 or so black kids in my white-and-asian majority high school, who were treated as extra super cool but none of them were very smart. The smartest of them I was in choir with, and she was really self-righteous and annoying.
And, seeing hordes of standard retarded, loud, violent ones when passing through areas where blacks actually congregate

fr? i'm in Rockford, IL too.

Worst neighborhood in Rockford. Rockford has the highest crime rate per person (last i heard at least) Some house got shot up for drugs the week we moved in. We're almost the only white family here. I just stay inside, there's always a bunch of wake 'n' bake degenerate slave niggers walking around playing bball. The moms let their 3 year olds walk around outside in nothing but a diaper, and their babies are fucking hideous. All the women are fat bitches that undoubtedly wear a stolen walmart bag while fucking. One dumb nigger got so high she ran off the street, used my neighbor's front steps as a launch pad, and straight up t-boned my house mid air. They all honestly need to be sterilized. All the houses here are government subsidized. (i'm leaving this shit hole as soon as possible) None of them are even remotely intelligent or contributing to society in any way, shape, or form. Oh and guess what? I can't understand a fucking word they speak. Like holy shit speak english or go back to africa. (pref the latter) The worst thing is when I have to ride the fucking bus with these autistic apes. I literally force myself to stay awake the entire night just so I can sleep through all their useless screaming. I've met one decent black person that I can think of, and he doesn't live in rockford anymore. All the others that i've met are dumb niggers that should be used in landfills.

Never had an issue. Most of the blacks I know are based and chill, I don't have any dindus that I know of. They also don't buy into the whole race baiting thing the media plays out.

i also am into a half black girl so it's all good here

My wife is black. She voted for Trump. Shes like a better version of hot, smart, funny, white . If you want a girl to love you get a black girl. White girls only want your money

source on pic
ancientfag here

Where do you live? SF?

I can't stand 60% of blacks
On the other hand my best friend and most likely the best man at my wedding is black

rockford makes mchenry look like candyland

I was working out of town, so I was boarding at this place. Sheboon moved in to the room next to me. Smelled like monkey shit. She used buckets of perfume to cover the niggerstink but you could still smell it through the scent. She left clumps of black wool on the walls in the shower.

It was horrible.

I find it fascinating that blacks just casually create their own african ministates in otherwise prosperous middle class areas over the course of a single generation and completely run them to the ground.
Your media is silent on it, your goverment is silent on it, and your whites are so cucked by political correctness that they'd rather flee than fight back. How did it get to this point?Just how does this happen?

I had a black coworker. Despite working with aluminum extrusions literally every day for a decade, he still called them "excrusions".

Lived in a black part of Brooklyn for a bit. Loud music every night, pissing in the streets, trash everywhere.

Meanwhile, 5 blocks away in the Jewish part of my neighborhood, things were quiet and clean.

Worked once as a temp doing some shit work in a retail "back room". I was only white in there. The other workers talked, had black radio on. I finally asked this one black guy who talked 100% of the time, Don't you *ever* stop talking? He just looked at me like I had the problem.

I worked at a warehouse when I was younger that was about 60% black workers 30% Mexicans and 10% other races.

All the black dudes thought I was cool because I didnt change who I was to fit in with them. They called me the only real white dude they knew. One time I was bullshitting with one and this hipster looking faggot come up and was like "watz up dawgz y'all chilling n sheiit" and the black dude looked at him and said "boy get the fuck out of here before I break your fucking face. See this is why we like user he aint no fucking wannabe like you. He's true to himself"

So not bad. Just be yourself.

I hired a nog who had a horrendous bckgrnd. He worked for the company for a year before corporate noticed his bckgrnd check. He was from east palo alto, he freely admits selling drugs, killing "essays" in gang warfare, described in great detail how the skull particles, skin an hair of a "border brother" adhered to the hammer of his pistol one time in a fight... Once they saw his extensive felony rap sheet, they said he cant work here, firehim. After a bunch of bullshit, corporate made an exception, this was in early 2000's in construction industry where it was so busy, we had to hire nogs if they would just show up to work. OK so after someone pulled some strings, they decided to let him stay, he had been OK for a year, so they thought oh well. Anyway, one day on my office copy machine I see all these "white out" marks on the glass WTF? Come to find out, he's using the copy machine to counterfit money!! He made white out marks so he could place the bill in exactly the right spot when he flipped it over!! He was buying ice cream from those mexican vendors in Mt View that haul that ice cream cart around- , and he was passing it at taco trucks!Years later, a black guy that also worked with me then tells me that Jabar robbed a fucking liqour store in Mt View on his lunch break while he was working for me!!I remember being a dipshit libtard, complaining to Mt View police because Jabar was always late, late to work, late back from lunch etc etc TNB, anyway, I filed formal written complaints because Mt View PD knew this guy and they would bump him every time they saw him in town, Jabar is always telling me he's late because the "po=leese always jackin him" so I puff up with rightous indignation and assail the PD

Turns out they were fucking RIGHT, not racists after all... I'm officially done with helping niggers. They are a lost cause....

>be a low self-esteem early-stage transgender in a ghetto area
>black guys start showing interest, though a lot of them are aggressive and threaten to beat my ass
>naive, think a black dick might feel good, and that maybe he would keep the others at bay until I can get the money to move
>pick the one of the larger and more attractive guys who comes onto me, ask him if he'll watch out for me
>he says yeah, as long as I take care of him
>he's fucking me within an hour of that conversation
>he turns out to have a girlfriend
>his girlfriend hates me but says she "gets it"
>we are both literally his bitch, sometimes he has no dignity and fucks me in front of her
>he fucks me too hard every time even when I tell him it's uncomfortable
>he texts me at random times of the day, expects me to show up
>become depressed that this is my life
>tell him one day that I can't do this anymore
>he's strangely not as mad as I thought he would be
>get raped by three guys on one of their front porches a few days later, literally nobody cares
>get raped on a couple of other occasions, one time in my apartment
>find out he told them to do it, had given them my apartment key
>leave one day and take what I can carry

Niggers.

serves you right, faggot

Oh no... We feel so bad for you..

>1 post in this thread

Fucking lold thanks user

Do you expect us to like you when you're a tranny who takes it up the ass from black men?

MtF or FtM?

Stop acting like you fags wouldn't fuck traps.

MtF

Maybe. But I don't respect you. To be honest you I don't know if would.
>One time I talked to a tranny off craigslist. Looked hot as fuck in the pics. Show up. Fat Asian with a dudes voice. Turn 365 degrees and walk away
So I'm pretty sure real trannies are like men.

I worked 5 years in downtown Pontiac. I don't wanna say that it was the worst part of town, but we had at least 2 people shot in our parking lot so I think it was pretty bad.

Honestly I could write a book on all the weird shit that happened there, but I think the tl;dr of my experiences is that I never realized how much poor blacks hate whites. It sounds silly, but they LITERALLY think the white man is responsible for all of their problems.

Just like a lot of us LITERALLY believe the Jews are responsible for all our problems?

I work at a Domino's (driver) where most of the people are black. They get so many orders wrong... especially this one dude Lamont. He's dumb even by nog standards. One time he somehow put a completely wrong phone number in the system even though it automatically records phone numbers the first time someone calls in. It basically ended up with me wasting an hour of my life going back and forth to a hotel and THEN not getting a tip. Another time he put a completely wrong address for delivery and I was 15 minutes late because it was all the way on the other side of our zone.

The other's are mostly alright but they're ALWAYS blasting music, getting into petty beefs or being lackluster at customer service. But they're actually pretty respectful and friendly with me so I'm not too bothered by it.

One of them plays vidya and listens to rock... He's pretty based.

Your problem is that you think your respect means anything. You're probably a virgin even if you're meeting overweight asian traps on craigslist for fuck's sake.

You live in a ghetto where you fear for your life and they'd probably make you their bitch too.

I've been to the ghetto, I've been to prison and I'm not a virgin. I was like 17 at the time.

I work at a gas station NJ fag, and while they are ok to work with, they are always either, bringing problems into work, like getting into fights on the phone with baby momma or current gf, and just not having impulse control at all

Wait, do we? I always thought that was a meme. Hell, I'm like 2% Jewish.

You've been to prison and you talk about having no respect for other people? You need a refresher about living in glass houses.

So am I but I'm still an antisemite. I'm like 3% Jewish. But some people are really hardcore and actually want to kill them all. It's not a joke.

The niggers in the city, however, are a different story. Black men very rarely ever tip. It's true. Black women either follow suit OR, interestingly, overtip. I think the latter are trying to make up for their colleagues' frugalness or lack of understanding.

There's also a lot of obviously perfectly fine nogs asking for "spare change" or "money to help pay for gas". They are the absolute worst.

Sounds like the nigger here is you. And him.

I mean you're gonna have to expect some lack of respect for getting fucked in the ass by black dudes. It's a dominance thing. You know masculine and feminine? Maybe respect among other people who also get fucked.

I had a guy spin a sob-story about needing money for bus fare to visit his sick son... Two days in a fucking row. He literally forgot about me.

I work with several actual African Americans, who's parents are from Africa and they are all good workers. The two other black guys are work with are good workers as well, but they constantly blast music from their phones and only ever talk about sex. One thing I noticed is that black guys don't seem to have any concept of a romantic relationship as far as feelings or love go. They view women only as sex objects, and from what they've told me they never make love, just bend the girl over until they're done and openly cheat on their girlfriends. Majority of the time their girlfriends are aware of this, but never leave them.

Do you think I feel I deserve respect for what happened? Hell no.

And it may have ended miserably but I loved it at first. You can't imagine how it feels for someone with low self-esteem to have this big attractive man consider you his property and be willing to kick someone's ass over you. I happily sucked his dick and rode him for several weeks until he became more aggressive about it.

I don't deserve respect for that part of my life. But I deserve respect as a person and for what I've achieved since then.

They be stealing. What can I say

I was hanging around with one for 7 years. He used to cry after he lost any sports game and he was generally just an idiot. Other ones I met were Drug dealers or pretty chill.

honestly, rape isn't a joke, but your fault for even fucking with those apes... maybe you can learn from this, sorry you got raped, but in this case i have to say man/woman/thing(more like this one), you gotta know this is kind of your fault unlike wearing skimpy clothes, you fucked up fucking a big nigger and asking this "nigger" to watch out for you and letting this nigger fuck you in front of his "sheboon"... degrading as fuck.. i know, i realize this might sting, but you fucked up beyond belief.. were you smoking crack or something? it sounds like you were smoking crack..

>Marrying a sheboon

I don't understand that cause I'm not gay. I don't think you deserve to raped. But you're a bitch. A bottom bitch. And a white supremacist board talking about how you like it when black guys fuck you up the ass and how you're attracted to them. Just don't expect respect. Have some common sense. I mean would you go to a Klan rally and talk about how you like black cock up your ass?

Sounds like Maplewood.

I don't have many complains about blacks who come into my store while I'm working, usually they spend an absurd amount of money on flashy items or buy one low priced item and complain about the price. Usually nothing more serious than sucking air through their teeth, mumbling obscenities and reluctantly handing the cashier crumpled bills or swiping a scratched up credit card. Indians are by far the worst "customers" and I'd rather have a dozen nigresses with 5 kids than one poo in loo cunt, because although the nigress is loud, she'll her kids in a row like ducks, the poo in loo will let her filthy Pajeet run around and mess up all the displays before busting his head on a shelf as he cries while she goes to finish messing up the rest of the displays, ask for discounts on everything, then leave a mess having bought nothing and leaving an atrocious smell.

Lack of free speech / freedom of expression.

Robert De Niro is an ugly manlet.

Depression is a powerful mind-altering thing all on its own.

I know I fucked up. But I can't change that. All I can do is learn from it. I was completely naive when it came to black people and what they could do to someone. I had to learn it the hard way.

Lazy and a felon. Knocked up the cutie pi white girl that already had a bf. Both got fired, well actually just one did. The colored boy just stopped showing up.

I live in an apartment complex above a black family. Every once in a while they would argue about some bullshit and would smash or break something that would shake up my apartment like an earthquake. One time, it got to the point where I had to call the police. During their interaction with the police, I specifically remember one of them saying "I AINT GOING TO JAIL, HEILL NO"

In my opinion you're a fuck up because you're a tranny and it's impossible for you to have kids. But it's your life.

depressed?
more like suicidal..

you degraded yourself beyond... just no..

i've smoked crack and face fucked faggots while doing it, fucked older women im not proud of fucking, but you hit a fucking low even i wouldnt go to.. there were fucking limits i didn't even cross while smoking massive amounts of crack...

but then again, you identify as a female, so you are probably way more fucked up in the head than i ever was..

I work at UPS where white people are the minority, but being around so many different people really helps you distinguish the fine line between nigger and black guy. There's a lot of really cool black dudes I work with who are great, but then you have the lazy fucking niggers who will do anything to get out of doing work.

In my opinion you're a fuck up because you couldn't avoid going to prison and you probably won't be able to get a decent job to support your kids. But it's your life.

Worked in African Refugee abroad - let's say North Africa. My NGO was filled with young white girls who wanted to help the nogs. Nogs literally thought that this was heaven or American TV - constantly inappropriate with the girls. Then one day, after a few years - the CEO turns out to have embezzled like two years of our budget, which he gave as a "salary" to his white euro girlfriend. The white female staff immediately covered up the embezzlement because "it looks bad because he's black" - worried that it will feed people's stereotypes.

I used to think that these people were tricky - but they're actually just low IQ. When you are white and assume that other people are more or less like you, it can be confusing and you make liberal conclusions. When you realize that these people are low IQ subhuman violent waste - then it's a bit clearer what's going on.

Crack is the best high ever. And it's so cheap.

lived in the city and couldnt walk more than a few meters without them trying to sell me cocain or weed.

other than that i just avoid them

I grew up in a favela
AMA

I agree, Jamaicans and Nigerians in my experience tend to be good coworkers. Afro-Americans generally range from incompetent but well meaning to absolutely impossible to deal with. There are exceptions of course.

>driving through Baton Rouge ghetto
>fat negress is casually walking down the sidewalk with no pants on
Interesting sight.

Exactly like how they're portrayed here. Most are retarded niggers that just talk about banging whores.

A minority are decent people who I wish well, even though I don't want them in my country.

The church was great. The women funny and strong. The men mostly dysfunctional being raised by only moms. Got mugged on my porch and always had guard against break ins but rent was cheap.

Was it shitty and poor?

never relax!

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

burn the coal pay to toll
you live and learn
get raped fagget lel

Never have problems with anyone really. I'm not sure if it's just that I'm friendly or Sup Forums has made me think on some mental level that all black people are crazy violent apes
Feels good to be honest

A lot of them are just immigrants from Haiti, Jamaica, etc. Theres this one dude I work with who is like 63, came over to the US when he was 22 from Haiti. He's one of the most genuine and brightest people I know. He's been at UPS forever and is making bank there now. He's got mad wisdom. He's like OG Haitian confuscious. And he brings in jerk chicken sometimes which is fucking incredible

>all these amateurs

i grew up in the south. i was BLACKED at birth. god, i hate memphis

You don't deserve respect for shit if you can't figure out that penis means male and vagina means female.

Worked at a supermarket and some other choice places. Had a bunch of illiterate niggers. I don't like them. I've lived in nice areas and shitty areas. They're in both. It just depends on the definition of "nigger" at the time.

You must be from the West Coast.

You have no idea how shitty and poor it was
There was this one time a crackhead broke into the house and stole all the money and the only television we had.
Spent two entire years without television after that

Oh jeez.

>"spare change" or "money to help pay for gas"
ugh that shit is the fucking worst.
One time at school I was in a corner reading alone and this nog with a zombified look in her eyes asked me for 5 dollars. I said no and she just 360'ed and walked away.