Just admit it

Can we be honest for a second. She represents most Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

senile murderous witches?

Kill yourself. Unironically kill yourself.

I DONT KNOW WHY I'M LAUPHING SO FUCKING HARD IT LOOKS LIKE MOTHER FUCKINF BUGS BUNNY ON THE OPERA

Yeah, she pretty much does. Which is why the republic is dying.

>She represents most Mexicans

ftfy

>wants to take jobs from the subhuman whites and give them to mexicans
>wants to take taxes from the subhuman whites and pay minorities
>if you arent okay with paying the most taxes and have the least representation in welfare, you a bigot opprosser!!
She represents shit and deserved to lose.

I wonder what globalist dumbasses think china would do for americans if their economy tanked. What about saudi arabia, the dems favorite ally?

I didn't realize most Americans were corrupt war criminals. My bad, I guess.

Did you support this woman for president?

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

No, I support her being thrown in ADX Florence like a side of beef and having everyone in ShareBlue taken on helicopter rides.

Clinton For Prez 2020! Sorry Bill for calling you an Asshair!
Capthcha: Whoh! Slow down there speed racer.

>Can we be honest for a second
Ok. You first nigger

At least she would have been some what competent. I bet her general conduct would have been described as mostly professional, instead of goddam embarrassing.

If Hillary where president, we wouldn't have headlines about the POTUS finally acting presidential after two months of being an utter catastrophe, only to have her torpedoe whatever goodwill she had by going on a 3am twitter meltdown about imaginary wiretaps.

Also she prolly wouldn't replace the joint chief and head intelligence guy on the security council, with a fucking alchoholic neo-nazi ex-Breitbart editor.

The Mena Connection

Thank God we dodged a nightmare putting an Enabler and her Rapist back in the White House.

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

Yep, since most Americans are criminals.

She literally promised world war 3.

See? She even have a shit load of crack-pot right-wing conspiracy theories circulating around her. That's a proper president. Look at what we'vet got now. A fat-ass racist serial rapist who wanted to fuck his underaged daughter, and probably conspired with Russia to secure his presidency.

Just makes you sad.

>She represents most Americans.

She represents Moloch.
That demon has hollowed out her soul by whispering into her ears for years pretending to be Eleanor Roosevelt.

She and her husband were knee deep in Iran Contra affair. People seem to up and die around her and her husband. They are involved in the pocketing and laundering of vast sums of money through their foundation. Her corruption is legendary, and the liberals turning a blind eye is legendary.

Remind you about someone else we know? Only unlike Hillary, he's actually relevant? Beause he's the President? And his following blindly support everything he does?

>headlines are awash with gushing stories of hope after the first female president
>all this hope for a brighter tomorrow
>we're gonna see so much change now that a woman is in charge
>heed no attention to continued efforts to nation-build in the middle east
>everything's great, so much better now that we don't have drumpf as president
>oh an incidental ISIS attack on american soil, guess it's time to change my fb picture to a semi-transparent flag and post #notallmuslims
>isn't it great we have a woman president now??

Maybe most American voters
but not most of America
Saged
Fuck off shill

>>all this hope for a brighter tomorrow
>>we're gonna see so much change now that a woman is in charge

I remember the debate where Hillary said something identical to this and Trump asking why it was going to happen now instead of in the last 30 years when she was meddling in all sorts of shit. Good times.

Shill threads get shut down when these links are posted:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

No. OP is a massive faggot.

Everyone hates that vile cunt.

Hillshills can't even claim a majority with their meaningless popular vote, she only had a plurality

No, she represents her voter base.

>Psychotic
>Fickle
>Ill tempered
>Vindictive
>Irresponsible
>Narcissistic
>Manipulative

you post links to give us computer virus? No click!

Take this

An overweight unhinged warmonger that's addicted to prescription medication?

She's the most out of touch piece of shit I've ever seen.
Literally a corporate zombie.
But I guess I can't blame her. Poor bitch has been undergoing endless mind wipes, brainwashes, and psyops since back when Bill was still beating and raping her in the oval office.
Also if you're reading this bitch, fuck you. Fuck, you.
You almost killed me. Almost.

>president trump has a 6% approval rating
>everyone blindly supports trump

pick only one

reply to this or hillary clinton will die in her sleep tonight

Haha ha, you're so far up your alt-right ass, I fear you'll never see the light again. Just keep on supporting your real estate billionaire POTUS. I hear he's a man of the people. Just donate $200m to his campaign, and you might have your daughter in the cabinet, DeVos style.

Hell, he even gave a job to his own daughter! How's that for nepotism... Ehh I mean family values? So what, he cheated on all of his (numerous) wives, he's been abused of rape (again, numerous times), but he's a born again christian!

And we should all pray for him, as he will no doubt spend yet another weekend at his own hotell, playing golf, on your dime.

So what, he's an outspoken racist, and a womanizing sexist pig who once alluded to wanting to fuck his underaged daughter? Who cares? He's not a liberal, catch my drift? Things could've been some much worse.

Haha! Haha haha!

Who is the semen demon?

I get the feeling you are trying to form a persona a la obamaleaf. I've seen your handiwork in a few threads already. By all means keep posting non-arguments, conjecture, and shit posts (read: not shitposts), nothing will change the fact that Clinton was the greater evil

do you have autism, sven?

>swede
>rape accusations

W E W
L
A
D

Sim somos nós hackers russos que hackeamos a eleição só por isso Trump ganhou! URAAA

Booooooring. Dance around for my amusement, you fucking alt-right monkeys. I want to laugh at you contrived mental gymnastics, not yawn att your tired old personal attacks.

Now, tell me again how Trump is gonna drain the swamp by having his cabinet be worth more than one third of the entire US populance.

>At least she would have been some what competent.
Name some thing she led and followed through on that didn't turn into a quagmire or benefited anyone other than herself at the expense of others.

Good luck.

>If Hillary where president, we wouldn't have headlines
Gee, perhaps that would be because the media has been nestled deep inside in her crusty old cunt for years.

>burns witch

rejoice

Most Americans didn't vote for her.

She was a well liked and popular foreign minister for years, during wich she made friends with world leaders all over the globe. Years and years of networking, familiarising her self with the rest of the world, making contacts all over the place... Also she'd spent her entire adult life in politics, with all the contacts and experience that entails.

I mean, it's not as good as leading America's 6th most popular reality show, but it's something.

Sage. The shills are out in full force tonight lads. What are they trying to slide?

She represents No one. she lost

Agreed! Let's just continue to support the powers that be. In true Sup Forums fashiona, we will defend the honor of the American government, and the lobbyism that elected them.

Yes. Now, if only Trump and his supporters would stop bringing her up every time the current administration fucks something up, than maybe we could start focusing on what's important.

Nameley, that the current administration keeps fucking things up, usually twice a day or so.

Checked. It would appear Kek wills it.

sage
She represents all who say RREEEEEEEEEE