Samurai Jack is /ourguy/

Your reminder that Samurai Jack is a right-wing symbol.

Symbolize our fight againts a degenerated future and his ultimate goal is to stop the evil (((Aku)))

>(((Aku)))'s grasp chokes the past, present and future....
Nuff' said.

>Gotta get back, back to the past.
This is our biggest wish, living in an old modest world, without the reveging cuckoldness, faggotry and liberalism

>There's no way home, there's nothing to fight for.
As a nationalist this is my biggest daily doubt.
Is it worth bothering anymore?
Europe and the western civilization lost forever?
The degenerates won?

>It's always seems bad at first, but then I find a way
The shills and faggots always tries to defeat the right-wing and they always fail, we always recover. And more important ALWAYS TURN THE TABLE. So they get BTFO'D

>Outnumbered and always attacked by the (((minions of Aku)))
I imagine this is the daily life for some of you

>(((Aku))) is the master of masters and WILL END YOU!!!
Hmmm really makes me think.

So why don't we adopted hím as our ultimate symbol /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3XMCgp4OjUQ?t=24m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=r-YVW7Gah9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like the show. ut I don't feel like it really portraits this values. It's just trying to be a good show.

Nah the symbolism is clear

Aku is really globalism. I was thinking about it when I watched it. Aku is a endless evil that destroys cultures and traditional values in exchange for huge metropolises with immigrants from across the universe, effectively destroying the earth and its people.

i think its a good show and it's trying to tell good traditional values, but i also think you're a huge blind idiot so shut the fuck up before you say anything again

How can something so evil be so thicc?

In the original, there are some episodes that satirize modern party culture.

Jack has to go back

He got stabbed in his side like jesus and floated down the river of life.

Samurai Jack is one of the cartoons I will allow my children to watch.

I like the fact that doesn't denigrate spirituality, and promote ideas of honor and morality

The Jews fear the Samurai

+ This

Samurai Jack was made by a Jew though

WE

I get this things. But then there are episodes where Jack just rambles and fights random challenges so open for interpretation.
Like the daughters of Aku. Feminism? Or they just chose it because it looks cool as hell?

It's ok if people want to see it that way. I also believe the show is intended to portrait some beliefs the authors have but most of it is just there for the sake of the show and not an argument.

The creator is a Jew though. Still, I always liked Gendy's stuff.

Genndy is one of the good ones.

He and his family suffered under Marxism, he knows the pain and torment the far left brings.

>that episode when Jack is lured into immorality by a succubus who is actually AKU, a metaphor for the destruction that vice and lust can bring

This show is redpilled as fuck, how can one possibly deny this?

Oh yeah that's what surprised me when I found out. He's always made good stuff. And I love Dexters Lab.

Wtf I thought ugly he was Russian

youtu.be/3XMCgp4OjUQ?t=24m28s

Just gonna leave this here

Russian Jew, suffered under the USSR.

Also let's point out how Aku flooding Earth with alien refugees made humans into a minority.

Notice how most if the humans live in isolated societies in the future and never the shithole cities?

Most of then are trad as fuck as well. Scotsmen, Spartans, Vikings, Knights, Shaloin Monks. All working against Aku as well.

>the call that saved Samurai Jack

I came here to post this.

Good job brother.

Bogdilay

btw french rappers are becoming bogpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=r-YVW7Gah9s

I need to go back and watch it. I remember it being a great show but I must've been ten or so when it was on.

hey man, the Imakandi were top notch.

You don't watch the 5th season?

Fucking cringe. I hate nu-Sup Forums so much.

Meme magic brought Samurai Jack back

Get out leaf, don't play the nazi Chad

why was an 18 minute intro needed?

Symbionic Titan deserved better.

can someone give me the rundown?

Just shills, and jews, just shills and jews, I always find a way