How do we fix the women problem? When did they turn so degenerate?

How do we fix the women problem? When did they turn so degenerate?

For those who have expanded this picture, thanks in advance for the (You)s

Become older than 26

Why? So we can be the last resort for women after Chad is no longer interested in them?

shit bag.

fug

get more money. Smart girls that have their shit together don't want a broke motherfucker. Everyone on here wants a conservative girlfriend but 90% of the weebs couldn't handle the maintenance of one.

I unironically hope your mum gets raped and murdered by a pack of niggers.

ok i replied now plz give me qt

oof

My ex

(You) motherfucker!

Make traditionalism popular again. Pop culture is to blame for this.

In two weeks, I am turning 19. I have not been laid yet. No woman has ever touched my dick. I have had only a few kisses in my entire life, and only 1 girlfriend. I always have the thought when I see a cute girl that she is probably talking to someone or already has a boyfriend. That's why whenever I eat or in class, I like to sit alone and listen to music/watch youtube.
I'm not overweight either, I go to the gym 4 times a day, weight around 165. My problem is socializing with women and having confidence. Usually when I start talking to a girl I like, she is never interesting. She is never into politics like I am. She just wants to talk about drama in her life or whatever. It's not fun.

tl;dr How do I become a chad?

Fuck off

May all your pies get cum in.

faggot

godammit

How tall are you?

5'11.5" unfortunately. But that is also with shoes on, so consider it 5'11".

>how do I become chad
Stop giving a fuck about yourself, women, or the white race. Since you're /fit/, you will have access to pretty much any pussy, and female leeching won't bother you.

Don't fucking do it, though. Take one for the team and help save the white race.

>have an attractive face
That's literally it. You could be awkward and girls will see it as cute, poor hygiene and be "rough" looking etc. An attractive face is the only thing

Fuck sake

Oh hey Zac

You honestly don't deserve this but here

165 at 5'11 is small as fuck
I know kids at 5'7 at 170
I'm 6'4 and 200, so not huge, but getting there

Quickrundown is keep lifting, eat well and cut excess carbs. Don't run, it hurts gains. Groom and get haircut. Start just talking to girls, just talk with them about whatever till you have them wrapped around your arm. Get hobbies, do something productive with them. Talk about your girl with them.

I'm going into the army reserve soon and chicks love to talk about that.

>Welp.

Oy Vey

Fag

1. remove women voting powers
2. remove women from workforce
3. add culture of no sex before marriage

this.

if you've had very, very minimal (if any) luck with women in general throughout your entire life, then it's either you get rich/successful at something or accept the fact that you're nothing more than an involuntary MGTOW.

And even then, chances are acquiring wealth and success will NOT fully guarantee that you'll suddenly change your eccentric, autist ways and have women throwing themselves at you.

Fuck you

god damnit

Good I hate my pets. too loud.

It's men's fault for letting them get that way in the first place

you ass

She's never interesting. Well there's your problem. Where do you think you'll find the 'interesting' girls to talk to and why aren't you doing that now? Or are you self-sabotaging because it's easier than actually taking the initiative and taking the risk to find women you might think share your interests and risk them rejecting you?

Women are the same as blokes - some are interesting and some aren't depending on what your interests are. If you're somehow trying to define all women you have an interest in as uninteresting or not into politics then that's down to you and the women you approach. Come on dude - get a fucking firm grip and stop listening to bullshit about 'all women are this, or all women are that'. It's fucking nonsense and you'll end up fucking yourself over if you believe that nonsense.

Fag

nIGGERSSSSSSSSS

FFUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

oh man

The only hobbies I have now is the gym and playing chess and playing billiards.

You

OK

FUCK OFF

free your mind

Chess is bretty neat. Any idea what your ranking is? 1200 master race reporting :^)

Diversify a bit with something like metalworking (simple as melting cans and making ingots with them), carpentry or something of the sort. Automechanics is a good thing too. Anything manly or making you look tough.

FUCK YOU

Did you see little Marko talking about Russia's paid internet trolls? Can the propaganda be anymore blatant?

kys immediately

Nigger