What are we to do with men under 5'10?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eotUKxbK60E
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

should they be castrated?

You're a big guy...

another example of this epidemic

Yes, we need to castrate all white men who fall under 5'10. And all white women who have fathers who fall under 5'10 need to be rendered infertile as well, since they carry the manlet gene.

>lanklets jealous of our superior lifting capacity
dat mechanical advantage

look at you bozos, forced to resign yourself to aesthetics because you will never truly have functional strength

Why would he deliberately embarrass himself like that? Is he a manlet, and a cuck?

that kid has tits

He's bigger than both of them, though.

Might be the other guy's wingman desu

He is a cuck yes. The girl on the right is his gf and he asked Conor(the tall guy) to "make her day" by removing his shirt and flexing for her.

not politics
fuck off

When you're that short you just have to lift the milk jug.

dark one had best physique desu

If you killed all manlets today there would be a new category of manlets that will arise. This time only 6'0"-6'3" will become the new manlets and 6'5"+ guys will be the new lanklets

Also manlets are needed to decrease the competition for females. In order to have people at the top (lanklets) you have to have people at the bottom (manlets) this is how social classes work.

youtube.com/watch?v=eotUKxbK60E
go to 7:04

Everything can be politicized user. Is masculinity politcal?

but his strength to weight ratio is probably shit
when it comes to athletics, his anatomy of movement will be hampered. Just about the only thing he will maybe be able to do better is run in a straight line, and even that is only because of a longer stride as a smaller person will be able to make more rapid steps

idgaf as long as Im white

this is so cringy my goodness

>all that pride

no wonder ISIS hates us

Manlet scientist

Short people are more likely to be vindictive, mean, pity and aggressive due to the fact that their height is always on their mind. It's like this obsession with height and being shorter than other men makes them try to compensate by getting "stronk" or having big trucks. It's kinda pathetic if you ask me.

i guess we might as well enslave them i mean fuck they're not even subhuman they're subnigger

i would keep them as pets or interns, i cant fit into some machines or engine bays.

>Implying we should push eugenics

I like this leaf.

how can america compete?

see this guy gets it

by having a population greater than 12 eskimos

do people actually believe this?

manlet here, I just kind of enjoy having a good time and sharing the fun with friends.

Like who the fuck even cares about height lmao

By having the most dominate military and economic apparatus of all time.

Enjoy your height tallfag, it will make it easier for our manlet snipers to take you out.

Under 5'10? That manlet in your video looks 5'10. How about anyone under 6'2.

I'm only 5'11 and I need to be euthanized.

How tall is the big guy?

sour grapes

since they weigh less and take up less room, we could send them to space.
let them horse race.
umm....pilot mechas?
...pilot fighter jets?

I really feel bad for short guys. Yesterday I heard Joe Rogan saying he wishes he was a tall guy the most...let that sink in...a jacked rich manlet still cares this much about height. It must be hell being insecure 24/7

Let them succeed or fail based on their talents and skills. If they truly are inferior, natural selection will handle it.

it's really a fact though 5'8"-5'10"is mechanically the optimal size for humans. That's why gymnasts and power lifters at the highest level fall into that range, because they need functional efficient movement to be successful.