Why does the liberal media care so much about the idea that Putin or Russia had something to do with helping trump get...

why does the liberal media care so much about the idea that Putin or Russia had something to do with helping trump get to the presidency? Last I checked Hillary was exposed as a criminal and Russia is an ally. if Russians hacked into hillarys illegal private servers, why is it considered a bad thing?

I think it's likely that liberals are so used to getting participation awards that when the time came and trump won, they snapped and they can't handle losing. this obsession with Russia is an Alex jones level conspiracy theory. Russians aren't turning the frogs gay and they didn't have a NEGATIVE effect on the election.

It would be extremely painful

(((They))) are trying to convince the people that Russia is the enemy. Perharps they plan a war in order to put the US into even more debt.

Trump was a tool for them to achieve this

We need a war. We have new toys to try out.

The entire DNC staff was fired and Obama is hiding in a non extradition country. Anything to throw a stick between the spokes of the wherl of justice. But justice will be had. The american people will not support the funding of ISIS with taxpayer dollars

What I don't get is the absolute temper tantrum at the very unverified idea Russia attempted to influence the America election yet Israel has bought and paid for most of the federal level candidates for like a decade.

Haven't you been watching the Talmudvision for years since before the election? Everything that goes wrong is Russia's fault and Putin masterminded it.

Because Hillary didn't get elected for the highest office in the land. Hillary is worse is not an acceptable propaganda anymore.

Russia is not really an ally, we will have a hard time aligning our interests with them if we ever become allies, just simply look at Syria.

Also no, this is about trust in government not about losing and if these are not important things for you I hope you enjoy the brave new world order.

I heard that Putins staff has been putting out fake news that Putin was manipulating the US election to make him appear to be more powerful and influential to his people and the rest of the world. that's pretty brilliant it it's true. he will get all the credit for pulling the strings and having a massive influence over the US democratic system and control of the leader of the free world, while not having to do anything at all...

>Last I checked Hillary was exposed as a criminal and Russia is an ally.

You've literally been brainwashed by Russian propaganda. You might not like it, but that's the truth.

I think if Putin's staff had not been engaging in what every country of any significance does on the regular that you ought not to feel as though you have any perspective to comment.

>Obama is hiding
(Citation needed.)

really? I'm brainwashed for not wanting a corrupt politician who is incompetent at everything she does? she only was able to get into any position of power because her husband was a puss slayer and a former president. Bonus: Hillary was against equal rights for gays up until 2013.

what the fuck? English motherfucker, do you speak it?

>I'm brainwashed for not wanting a corrupt politician who is incompetent at everything she does?
Is she still in the government?

Sorry, I put on NPR for a few minutes and got the BBC telling me about a Jew who thought he was a girl and how during Bill Clinton's evil don't ask don't tell that meant there were absolutely no gays allowed, let alone transgenders or othergenders.

It might have scrambled my brainmeats.

The establishment got so BTFO by Trump (a none politician and the people's candidate) they can only blame it on a foreign country for the reason that they are losing power and try to turn everyone on Trump.

trump makes me horny, I want to be that flag

They will use anything to try to burn Trump in the public eye so in the next election he won't stand a chance or even impeach him if they can.

They're at least as interested in the midterm 2018 elections in the hopes of rearranging Congress.

It's hilarious, though. They have nothing to run on. They already doubled down on stupid, and they the only available strategy from either side is to kick out the guy who is so bad you can't vote for him again. Never any better ideas.

Such is life in the zone.

he hasn't done anything worthy of impeachment, and I doubt he's going to start doing anything bad