Well its confirmed now

Well its confirmed now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZeJHwBe550
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump campaigns in swing states that might go his way
>Wins
>ITS RUSSIA!!!11!!

But MSNBC concentrated their pro-hillary crap on the battleground states.

Can we all agree that Hillary and Trump both deserve to be rotting in a gulag up in Alaska?

Nice slides there.

>target swing states
>must be a conspiracy

Can we agree that Canada was a mistake and Canadians are an abomination?

But these states weren't even considered "swing states" before the election.

A

OUTDATED JOKE

How the fuck do you 'concentrate anti-Hillary news' in particular states, on the internet? These Jews are losing their minds.

OF A COUNTRY

germany, uk, mexico were all pro hillary.

why does this matter at all?

what did she mean by this?

>State is close
>Trump campaigns there
really makes you think

MUH RUSSHAWNS WAAAAH

How did Russia concentrate the anti-hillary news in WI, PA, and MI with (((Them))) controlling the news?

No russians here
t. detroit

Why have I yet to see any proof of Russia interfering in the election yet everyone has already accepted it as fact?

It was "stupid" of Hillary to ignore those states, while assuming they were hers without campaigning there.

Senator Warner suggested that the 1000 paid trolls had the ability to do that and what if they maybe possibly could have for example targeted those states. So now the left has decided that it is a fact.

LMAO PA

>he went to battle grounds
>also anti Hilary memes were pushed there by Russia
Wew really made me think, this can't possibly be a coincidence

First post best post

Delete your thread op

They are all so stupid and/or insane. How do social media trolls 'target states'? It doesn't even make sense.

it's all true, i went to wisconsin image boards and got paid to post pepes.

Shoo-shoo Canajew.

How did it 'target' news in particular states? Did it use Google AdSense? Facebook ads?

God damn these people are ridiculous, and literally know nothing of the internet.

It is "strange" that Correct The Record, the Clinton-run paid shill/troll operation, spent over 6 million on social media propaganda. That's right: they tried to hack the election! Much of that effort was directed at Sup Forums itself!

Pic is related. It is a list of some of the CTR operatives that shill for Hill. You can see it is a very big and expensive operation.

>It is sad that there was anti Hillary news to release at all.

How about that you dumb twat....

no no no, what is STRANGE is that hildawg didnt campain once in WI after winning the nomination

I like how no one cared that Bush and Putin were best buds but Trump isnt even allowed to talk to him without being a traitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZeJHwBe550

huh, would make sense if people in WI, MI and PA didn't have internet access. Or TVs. Or go outside and see a newspaper. Is it really that easy to target a specific state with "anti hillary" news?

Also what even is "anti-hillary"news? Her falling on steps or collapsing on 9/11? Getting people killed on Benghazi? You mean just things that literally happened that MSM didnt report on?

it's good to know that Dems haven't learned anything and just blame everything on Russia

it just goes to show everyone how out of touch the liberal elite really are

Maybe if Hillary's propaganda and ground campaign wasn't so weak a handful of internet russophiles wouldn't have been enough to swing entire states. There is no two ways around it, she lost because of incompetence. Regardless of how evil or soulless she is or how much of a cunt she is in her private time or how terrible her policies are: the election was lost because she was an utter failure and paid extremely incompetent people to manage her campaign and PR. The fact that she had no ground game in those states is an indicator of how retarded she and the people she paid are. David "Mugatu" Brock is STILL on the payroll despite how much of a failure his propaganda venture was during the campaign. It should be absolutely impossible with the Democrat-Media Complex being as powerful as it is and with the sheer amount of money being thrown around for her to lose, but it still happened. The biggest """""""fake"""""""" news website in the election was Breitbart and it was a minor internet tabloid until goobergobbler propelled it into a household name, you can't possibly tell me CNN alone couldn't pull together more American viewership than Breitbart.

I feel like from Bush W Bush and all the next elections will be like this.
It will always be a controversy how the president won. It's starting to get annoying. Even though I didn't live during the years, the election should be between two very hard candidates or one obvious one like Reagan.

Now it's like a High School basketball game, where if a team loses it's not because they were worse, it's because the refs were bias. It's never going to be a fair election in the 21st century with the internet.

Why would Trump try to win 270 electoral votes instead of 222?
very suspicious indeed

But Hillary didn't even go to Wisconsin during the whole general election

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Look at all this effort Putin put in so an uncontrollable blowhard would win!!!!
>Even though just letting the old bitch win and having her be utterly compromised would be more effective
Shareblue is trying too hard

Yeah it's so fucking weird that the most smear campaigns against Hillary were run in the states that could throw the election for her. I can't imagine Trump might have had the basic knowledge required to realize he should campaign in important swing states. Surely it's a sign of massive collusion.

Why do leftists do this - can anyone explain this to me? Why do they try to legitimize fantasy or lies, and get off on forcing people to accept them?

>Can we all agree
>Deal with it
>Just accept it

IM FUCKING SICK OF THIS GARBAGE SHIT NEWS. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW THE FUCKING INTERNET WORKS OR THE DEMOGRAPHICS OF THE AREAS WITH WHICH THEY SPEAK ABOUT.

GOD DAMN FAGGOTS THING SOMEONE TRYING TO FUCK WITH SSH PORT 22 ON FUCKING GOVERNMENT SERVERS FROM RUSSIA IS SOME KIND OF FUCKING RUSSIAN CONNECTION. I GET FUCKING FAGGOTS FROM RUSSIA TRYING TO FUCK WITH ME FROM RUSSIA TOO DO I THINK I GOT FUCKING HACKED? GOD DAMN I FUCKING HATE THESE PEOPLE AND I WANNA SEE THEM ALL DIE. THEY ARE MENTALLY RETARDED SHIT FLINGING RETARDS THAT CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLEST FUCKING GOD DAMN I.T SECURITY PROTOCOLS. NOT TO MENTION SO MANY FUCKING GOD DAMN LEGIT LEAKING IDIOTS THAT WORKED IN THE US GOVERNMENT WHO GAVE NUCLEAR AND OTHER MILITARY WEAPON SECERTS TO FUCKING JIZZRAEL THAT WERE FUCKING STOLEN AND NOTHING ABOUT THAT SHIT OH NO OF COURSE NOT! BUT SOME RETARDS CALLED TRUMP! RT IS A FUCKING RUSSIAN NEWS SOURCE AND IS OWNED BY PUTIN GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU STUPID PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT. I WATCH RT AM I RUSSIAN SPY AS WELL? GOD DAMN YOU ARE STUPID GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN YOU ARE FUCKING FUCKING STUPID, I HOPE SOMEONE FINDS OUT WHERE THESE SHITHEADS LIVE AND SCARES THEM SO BAD THEY NEVER SPEAK AGAIN ABOUT ANY OF THIS SHIT

FUCKING GOD DAMN DO I WISH WE HAD DEMOCRATS FROM THE 80S-90S BACK FUCKING CHRIST I HATE THEM TOO BUT THESE IDIOTS RIGHT NOW ARE JUST INSUFFERABLE FUCKING RETARDS

SERIOUSLY FUCK THESE PIECES OF SHIT ALSO SHAREBLUE WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE GONNA MAKE SOMEONE FUCKING LOSE IT

Wasn't it confirmed that Bill was trying to get Hillary to visit those states and she was too fucking retarded to listen?

Calm down, Vincent.

Why Hillary? She dindu nuffin.

Why the FUCK should I calm down? The only way to fix these problems is by getting fucking mad and doing something about instead of just sitting around on your ass being a mellow piece of shit?

Doesn't prove anything other than both Russia and the Trump campaign understand American politics if true. Terrible narrative, get guud...

If I tried as hard as I could I could not make a post as bad as an average maplenigger post.

Impeachment when?
These (((coincidences))) are enough to condemn trump.
Theres an awful lot of coincidences surrounding pizzagate but that's fake news goyim

youleftleaninparasite.jpg

almost like they were swing states.

fuggin cray cray, lets watch RHW of some shit hole and eat butter chips while we drink and gab.

(((Siskind)))

Something i don't get. Trump hires Goldman Sachs people. Why don't they hit him there?

Why do this Russia shit which isn't working since people realise they used it on Europe too? Oh and the media is owned by foreign entities which is hypocrisy.

How does one target specific states with something like this?
Did Russia send their men into the states to spread lies on the street corners?

People in WI, PA, and MI THE Democratic party thinks you are stupid. Really, really stupid.

No but torontofags should be gassed

Can't imagine why she lost.

Sage

I live in wisconsin and was of voting age at the time of the election. I saw 5 cumulative minutes of trump ads. Shillary had propiganda everywhere it could be cramed. In October alone I had 4 different people knock on my door to see if I'd be voting for her. Fuck off op, you share blue piece of shit.

Russia is 2016's boogieman, bankers are sooo 2008. Nobody cares these days. Hell, I'm surprised the public has maintained interest in Russia this long.

HE WON MICHIGAN, AND YOU'RE DUMB.

who /russian shill/ here

This is the last gasp for air on all this Russia shit.

It's stranger that Hillary didn't bother to campaign there.

Really boils the noodle.

PA always is

Maybe they aren't fucking retarded leftists that sniff each other's farts all day

Winners campaign to win,

>In October alone I had 4 different people knock on my door to see if I'd be voting for her
What the fuck is this obnoxious behaviour? Are they Jehova's witnesses?

>>anti-hillary news

oh, you mean all the dishonest and unethical shit she actually did got spilled to the public?

okey dokey

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep

Pa is usually pretty close, so it makes sense to campaign there

Wi wasnt out of the question for Romney, esp considering scott walker recall failed

Kellyanne prob had good numbers for Mi

dont forget Trump also made stops in deep blue oregon.

I know, huh? Trump and his team are idiots. Pfft.

>Can we agree
How to start jewing an argumentation

how dare you! she was sick!

STRONGER TOGETEHR

FOREVER

whya re u so shit canada

i dont understand

u just say shit

why are u like this canada

pls tell me

i didnt think u were so retarded

fucking leaf on a flag

The media has strayed so far from reality that I'm wondering what trump could do. They make it seem like michael Flynn betrayed trump but he has done nothing like that.

blumf is finished this time guyz

пoбeдoнocнaя иcцeлeниe

>mfw trump impeachment is literally unavoidable now and he'll rot in guantanamo after being convicted for treason

How does it feel knowing you voted for a traitor to your country who sold you out to a bunch of russian commies? Repubs are truly the lowest scum in the world.

By which you mean it's confirmation bias

It s all true : KGB paid my Trip to all these states where i started my anti hilary campaign , screaming hilary for prison , and hacking multiple radio stations propagating dank memes

They were states deeply affected by the loss of manufacturing in the US. They're the rust belt. Trump hedged his bets that he could get the Rust Belt to vote for him because the Democrats had abandoned them.

Can someone verify this flag I'm on mobile?

Using logic is a crime and the Russian treason.

I bet on Trump because Detroit was demolished, and every state is a red state in the Midwest if you take out the cities. Detroit was depopulated, so not betting on MI was fucking stupid.

I can't believe we are ran by fucking morons. It's scary how stupid these people are and how much power they have.

Underrated bantz

RIP Democrat Party

> russian
> commies
lol stfu fagot wtf are you talking about?

Panama

Holy shit, I never thought I'd see the day where Rob Schneider was offering up such spicy bants

I work for Putin. Their plan is to cause confusion and uprest in America so they can take control of it. The left is literally working for him

did nobody else get visited by a man named ivan with a thick russian accent? he knocked on my door late at night, he said he'd give me 200RUS if i voted trump so i did it.

feel sorry for you guys who didn't.

yeah he campaigned in swing states, fuckin weird.

Putin hacked my piston rings, fuck him and fuck drumpf

Any proof Russia "targeted" anything outside of the Dems unsubstantiated conspiracies? If the IC has the evidence, why haven't we seen any of it yet?

It's strange that Trump came to my state again, and again, and my city again, and again, and Hillary came to my state like once. Fuck off you sore losers. You lefties will never understand that hard work pays off. Keep losing, losers. Hhahahahahahahahah

I dunno, how does it feel being a shill?

their foreign policy is moronic,
this is more of the same retardation coming from the left

putin did nothing wrong

Panama

fpbp, holy shit it's like we're talking to fucking children.

>its weird that trump knew to campaign in blue states where his campaign message was hitting the hardest

yeah so weird, very strange