Muslim professor who claimed Jesus wasn't crucified has terrorist sympathies and ties

Surprise fucking surprise! In news that I am sure will shock you all, the crazy muzzie professor who kicked out a student for, among other things, disagreeing with her assertion that the crucifixion of Jesus was a hoax is a terrorist in all but actual action. Read the entire thing, including the court documents from her lover's legal proceedings against his wife (surprise too, she was sleeping with a married man) because it's a doozy.

centralfloridapost.com/2017/03/28/rollins-professor-defended-anti-semitism-aided-lover-in-radicalizing-children/

>MS. ZUFARI is the spokesperson for the Islamic Society of Central Florida, on information and belief a terrorist front operation'which at a minimum has aided and abetted terrorists and/or terrorist organizations, and is, on information and belief, DR. GHAWJI's mistress, and/or now secretly his wife under lislamic law.

>DR. GHAWJI and MS. ZUFARI have also traveled as a couple to Seattle, Washington, and on information and belief conducted targeting and surveillance activities on American strategic interests.

>MS. ZUFARI has collaborated and acted in concert with DR. GHAWJI's goal of taking MRS. GHAWJI's children in order to indoctrinate them to become radical Muslim extremists.

>DR. GHAWJI's has admitted in a Memphis court deposition, on June 4, 2004, and to his wife ofbeing a Wahhabi Muslim, an adherent to a fanatical religious form of Islam emanating from Saudi Arabia.

Fun little fact in that document too. The organization this woman used to head worked, at one point, with Islamic Relief which is a Saudi "humanitarian" outfit with ties to Al-Qaeda. That organization is also part of the Muslim World League where one of the big dogs was Abdullah Omar Naseef, the mentor of Huma Abedin's parents who helped bring the family into Saudi Arabia.

Seriously though read the entire thing. This woman is an active danger to this kid and really any American.

I still don't get why they can't just stay where they are and we can't just stay where we are.

Bumping. We need to get her fired.

>muslim with terrorist ties

That's not really a fair thing to say, seeing as they're all cousins. Inbreeding is their culture.

she needs to get promoted for being red pilled about human race and morals

It's part of Christians living in Dhimmitude as Dhimmis, non-muslims under Islam allowed to keep their heads, they must accept certain conditions, such as the Jizya tribute tax and admitting that Christian scripture is corrupted and Jesus never died and rose again.

The aim of Dhimmitude is to completely wipe out non-Islamic civilisations and culture slowly rather than with death and/or forced conversions.

The Friday prayers in mosques for 1400 years have called for victory over the Christians and Jews.

>beheadwhoinsultsJesus.jpg
She's doing nothing but get herself and her fellow Muds closer to getting purged.

Jesus wasnt crucified, it was his Japanese half-brother.

sounds kinda cool actually.

> Jesus never died and rose again

ouch this will trigger the fan boys

Does any outspoken muslim NOT have terrorist ties? Honest question here.

If they're Saudi probably not

The prophet mohomed (pbuh) says you can have four wives (inshala) and then however many more you have at arms reach are yours do to as you please.

Do you speak against Mohhomed (pbuh)?

Always knew that Iberians are mudslime rape babies.

KYS muzzie faggit. She has to go back

So basically she is calling out that Jesus history might had being manipulated, and he was mortal , flesh and blood but yet a prophet of God . But not God himself . And ressurection is fake same way crucifixion.. yada yada the jew narrative is a tale

But did she said anything wrong? What you gonna point her finger out next ? For denying the holocaust and the death of 6M Jewish people ?

>FUCKING SARACENS GET OFF MY PART OF FL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Correct.

She is more holocaust dennier that you will ever be, she even is preaching direct at school lol ยด
Don't you see the irony ? She be saying that Jesus was not crucified it's funny like hell because she dare to say it , and yet Muslims claim Jesus was a prophet of God, isn't it great for you that love Jesus to have another culture that praise him for being a prophet of God.

Oops I drew Mohammad fucking a goat, again, I'll just put that in the folder. No problems eh bud?

They want to leave their countries because they are impoverished shitholes. Of course it is generally the faults of the people leaving that their countries are shitholes but they certainly have a reason to leave their countries. This is why the whole "Africa for the Africans Europe for everyone" argument is faulty. Very few people claim that Africa should be reserved for Africans, it is simply that nobody wants to move to Africa because every single country in Africa is an impoverished shithole where teenage boys are circumcised and 8 year old girls have their clitorises removed before being married off to 40 year old men (and before you pedos jump over there, remember that it is full of niggers so there aren't any white girls for you to marry and rape).

Pic related it's you with the folder in the bag

Listen to me

It's their religion
It says it dominate the world

In their minds your country is not yours it is their country

Like the Catholics drink the blood of Christ in form of wine symbolic the blood of Christ, and they eat the body too

t. moor

But who facilitates this movement? No sane person would want to import such a culture, nor advertise it.

Except for the Jews.

Salaam Aleikum internet brother may our souls be immortalized , all of us no exception there is a paradise for each one of us .

Funny how when they deny Jesus' divinity, a core tenet of Christianity, all they ever get are a few letters/calls of disagreement. Angrered, of course, because it's insulting, but civil.

But a non-believer draws Muhammad or mocks the Quran and suddenly it's time to behead infidels, blow up an open air market and mow down a tourist spot.

Then muzzies have the gall to cry oppression when they're rightfully called out for being savages. Literally every other religion, including normally non-combative Buddhists hate Islam because it's an ideological plague.

Eid should be coming up soon.

Try to find out where it's happening in your city and take pics. They're not harmful. They're just celebrating amongst themselves.

Most likely not given how a lot of Islam in the US (and globally really) is spread via the Muslim Brotherhood and Saudi Arabian built and/or funded mosques. Usually the imams of the mosques themselves hold jihadist views and the mosques, thus, become breeding grounds for terrorists and terrorist sympathizers.

jesus divinity ... lol

Anyways what you posted is nothing more then human actions, no one is free for this till the right bottoms is pressed. I guess the bottoms of your religion were not pressed yet...

You are just not activated yet Christ boy

>Professor
>Her
By Allah! Women can't be educated, stone her immediately!

Why were there known terrorist training camps in upstate New York like a decade ago that never got busted on TV?

you have more photos like this please ?
Wanted to have photo folder of pic related

No, she's saying that Jesus' crucifixion itself was a hoax and that the Apostles did not actually believe Jesus was divine. She's using her class to directly espouse anti-Christian rhetoric, apparently was espousing Sharia law and allowed Muslim students in class to voice the totally rational and not at all incongruous with liberal beliefs that gays should be killed for being sodomites as Sharia states with no recourse.

And Jesus was not divine like God but a prophet of God that is what some Muslims claim.
The Catholics drink and eat the body of Christ as if was divine. So there is a big difference of concepts right there...

Are you a muzzie?

I just know I'm immortal even if you can kill me easy because humans are so weak at same time

But prince of Arabia ? Why not ;)

It sucks, they're everywhere nowadays. I live over in the Melbourne area and they're all over the Florida Tech area, even have a mosque directly across the street from a private Catholic school, because Florida Tech keeps importing them from their desert shit holes. The school did an international day festival last month and like half the fucking groups were muslim groups from various gulf states.

There was already an incident back in December 2015 where an ex-FIT student from Dubai was arrested for possessing a shitload of ammo illegally (he'd been dropped from the school in 2014 and was thus living here illegally on an expired student visa), living in a hotel and checking out and then into different rooms every day and somehow racking up $11,000 in charges. I'm worried that--and wouldn't be too surprised if--this area turns into a hotbed of radical Islamists passing through or gathering.