YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST: TRUMP RESIGNATION LOOMING

This is not a drill. EOM.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGHA9oO1Ybg
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YJnEfNly3ls
youtu.be/7tZHpS1nBsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another election should be held. Pence will be just a shitty.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

>Dreaming this hard

Post themes for when Trump resigns

youtube.com/watch?v=KGHA9oO1Ybg

We'll be back...

So, despite taking dick from your father and getting cum drunk every night, how can you be such a retarded faggot?

Kys cuck famalam

I heard it from the other thread which already has like 50 posts first. Try again loser.

That whole series is boring shit

Democrats lost 1000 seats while Obama was president, the House, Senate, and Presidency in 2016 and the best come back they have is to whine, bitch, and complain to make people hate them even more?

Seems like a terrible way to try and regain favor with the American voter.

CTR getn money from the Obama

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

No.... its over........ no..................

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YJnEfNly3ls

Dude, you libtards are the only ones hyper-ventilating about Russia, the rest of us are laughing at you. This investigation will backfire on you morons and uncover illegal spying on the president as well as thousands of other Americans....you lose...again.

MUH RUSSHAWNS

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

shills will hang

sage

>Trump is worsening our relations with Russia
>Trump is a Russian plant
Pick one.

It's be election night all over.

>the literal shaking

Nah, I'll run with both. Thanks for getting triggered though.

He will die in prison

>ayran society
>increasingly shitty mulatto mixed race America overflowing with cultural marxists and the mentally ill
Pick one.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You chose both. That makes you a retard. Thanks for playing the game.

God hillcucks are so retarded.

This. The progressive double-think is getting ridiculous.

>EOM

Democrat Underground

>one post by this faggit

sage

Hang yourself nigger. Even a spic such as myself can tell you are a fucking shill faggot

shill

Farter mcbutthole

that would be fun

>Russia supports Trump knowing his incompetence will weaken American supremacy through political chaos.

>Donald Trump follows anti Syrian agenda anyway as proposed by neocons and Democrats.

It's like you don't even browse Sup Forums
the two are not mutually exclusive

You're either 16 or a shill.

sage and ignore slide threads kys shareblue/crew/ CTR failure part 2

what

lol been hearing this for like a year solid now. gonna be hearing it for 7 more years.

>Nah, I'll run with both.

Very smart. Wanna know why? Because Putin has paid dearly with 20% of Rosneft shares, and with election assistance, but Trump can't pay them back now because everybody knows. If he pays them back by lifting sanctions, it will prove that he's compromised.

This is how Trump can be both a Russian sympathizer, and also hurt relations with Russia, and it's a very dangerous situation.

youtu.be/7tZHpS1nBsM

FUCK OFF SHILLS

Faggot leafs lecturing us Burgs on our electoral process and presidential succession, and not knowing fuck all about any of it!

And you conservtards are ignorant and uneducated. Nunes said that what he found appears to be legal. If the Trump campaign and his staff (including Trump) have been under FBI investigation since July 2016 don't you think that there would be surveillance? Comey said that in order to initiate an investigation of this type it would take them suspecting someone operating as a foreign agent.

>unfounded paranoia fueled by partisan beliefs