IS TRUMP REALLY GOING TO BE IMPEACHED?

IS TRUMP REALLY GOING TO BE IMPEACHED?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WestWingReport/status/847635937995612160
palmerreport.com/news/former-white-house-staffer-sources-say-donald-trump-is-now-considering-resigning-from-the-presidency/2117/
twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/847633397090365442
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not

yes faggot, just like Bill Clinton. Nothing happened.

why do you need to keep voting in white collar criminals?
Rand Paul was a fine candidate, but you cucks had to fuck him over for >le strong man maymay

The Republic or Trump: one of them has to go for the other to remain in power

ITS

FINALLY

OVER

TRUMPANZEES

BTFO

No, he's going to resign before they impeach him.

>Rand Paul

had a good two minute chuckle at that suggestion.

twitter.com/WestWingReport/status/847635937995612160

palmerreport.com/news/former-white-house-staffer-sources-say-donald-trump-is-now-considering-resigning-from-the-presidency/2117/

twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/847633397090365442

How to spot a shill topic, the topic.

>implying he won't enact martial law and be the Immortan Don

DRUMPFERS BTFO

Senate did not impeach Clinton. That's why nothing happened.

Of course he is. This is what half of us wanted from the start. It's the greatest possible shitshow.

>yfw Jeb! reenters the game

Get off this board cuck, you guys are going hard today

oh good, another tripfag I can add to the filter.

Goodbye forever you pathetic faggot piece of shit. Find a noose >) Bye forever!

This is what we wanted from the beginning. Utter chaos. Somewhere a long the line we went from supporting Trump ironically to actually believing he would be a great president though.

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

DON'T LISTEN TO THE KIKES!!! HE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

Nope. Not for lack of shilling though, you boys have really been working for those shekels today's. Good goys.

>Crew-Sample-04.jpg

Yes, Sharejew

nope, he'll resign before that happens

Not a shill, just le troll XD

>screenshots of tweets and anonymous sources

Oh boy, same shit, different day.

Sad cuck getting mad that russian VPN shills arent here to spam Drumpf 1 liners on his favorite internet safe space

>reeeeeeee hillarryyy share blue bernie communist cuck!!!

Go ahead cuck. Keep believing this garbage. This is real life, not your Alex Jones powerfantasy anime.

this is the end for drumpf XDDD

no im going to resign. pence will take over from here boys

thanks for the support and memes

- donnie

That lol

Dumbass, you're the one believing non-sourced shill posts. How many times do we have to call you increasingly nervous before you get it through your shill head that your delusions are not reality.

Please by all means try to impeach please I beg you the faster you try the faster we'll all have a license to mow down young kids with glasses

Thank goodness Flynn is finally going to testify (with immunity) against Trump for the whole Russian pee-pee blackmail scandal and for handing the US over to Russia as a puppet plaything.

I really can't wait for the entertainment of the impeachment. Should be truly amazing. What jail term is appropriate for 70yo man?

Says the fucking retard who listens to low tier bloggers (PJW, Alex Jones) instead of highly respected journalists who have spent decades building their reputations and careers.

>REE NYT IS FAKE NEWS SEZ DADDY TRUMP!

Kek. I bet you think Nixon was totally innocent too.

Get a job neet.

Bibi calls him a bad goy

No

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

Go to bed Matt

no

Yes sweetie but there's no need to cry

I sure hope so. The internet will be fun for a couple days

Reminder that they were wiretapping Trump for 15 years and through all of that couldn't come up with anything to cost him the presidential election. Ask yourself: would they have let him take power on Nov 8 or Jan 20 if they had anything on him?

Also in last 3 days:
Fake Sally Yates story, now dropped
Fake Mike Flynn story
Fake Jared Kushner story
and
Barack "I'm not going anywhere" Obama decided to stay indefinitely on his island getaway.

Noose is tightening, Trump and family safe and happy.