On a scale from 1-10, how satisfied are you with his presidency so far?

On a scale from 1-10, how satisfied are you with his presidency so far?

5/10
If he keeps pushing the freedom caucus around, he will absolutely fuck his second term chances!

8/10, wish he would remove kebab.

3/10

Either a 6 or 7/10, I like that he killed the TPP, don't agree with everything he's been doing tho.

7/10, didn't expect much

+Pipeline
+Cabinet position on syria
+Wall announced
+Mass deportation
+Call to union

-Failed obamacare reform
-Middle-east ban
-Approval rating and not managing the media right
-No libel laws yet.

6.5/10, once gorsuch gets appointed and muzzie ban goes through then 7.5/10, do tax reform with very little stupid drama then 8/10, actually get a nonshitty healthcar bill through, 9/10, and make good on some of the loftier stuff like crushing ISIS and ending the war in syria would make it easy 10/10

i hope to god the republicans get their shit together cause they actually have a good ass chance of getting a super majority in the 2018 midterms pic related.

9/10.

Gorsuch alone makes him worth it.

I am tired of winning tbhfam.

9/10 but if he gets Putin to annex us and purges all the shitskins I'll give him 11/10

Solid 9/10.

10/10
It will always be 10/10.
Anything is better than Hillary.

A generous 7/10. If I'm being harsh, then 6/10.

At least it's not your typical 0/10 under Osama or Buhs.

Memes/10

Could be better

Could be worse

Come back to me in a year desu

Not my president

jesus if hillary is your baseline then anyone would be a 10/10

No shit mick.

I give Trump a 9/10 and he'll get the final point and an extra one when Hillary is imprisoned and the swamp is drained.

i give him a solid 14 out of 88

1/10

Waste of time
Waste of money

Literally hasn't done anything.

8/10
he's doing his best despite being obstructed to high fuck by absolutely everyone on both sides

I didn't expect him to achieve anything, and don't expect anything for a while, because he still needs to drag the shipping crate of industrial strength draino to DC first

6/10

Won't be higher than that unless he stop taking neocons seriously

Once we get a bongocare repeal bill through and gorsuch on the court it'll be 10/10 compared to the last 2 presidents

10/10.

I love him more and more everyday

7.5/10
Better then watching a netflix original series

He's not being obstructed. He just doesn't know how to do his job.

At about a 7 right now bro. He has not been doing much of anything as of late, but he's been doing quite well.

I've been quite busy as of late, but anyone want to update me on the travel ban? Is that in place or did it just get shut down and have we given up on it

9/10
tons of butthurt

2/10 for appointing mattis, otherwise he might be retarded

8/10

he gets one more point when he builds the wall and another when he jails obama

>
>He's not being obstructed. He just doesn't know how to do his job.
prove it
protip: you literally can't, any other nominee would be doing exactly nada as of now

7/10

want to see people in jail !!! its been 2 months and nothing.

10/10. He's a fucking retard that screws everything he touches as far as I'm concerned, but its fun as fuck to watch and we're not even past the first 100 days.

At the end of the day as long as we get keks I'm satisfied. Nothing could've been worse than Trump's presidency being boring.

5/10

+Killed TPP
+Makes SJWs and commies buttmad

-Failed on Obamacare
-Failed on Travel Ban
-Created random wiretap controversy
-Hasn't passed a single act or bill yet

Probably 7/10. Pretty bummed that Obamacare repeal failed and how sloppily the travel ban came out. He should have laid low for a little while and built up some political capital before he tried anything drastic.

I approve of a lot of the little things he's done, though. All the deregulation and pro-business stuff is nice

I would tend to agree. I think he's still very much "learning on the job" but shows promise. It at least appears like he's trying different approaches. Obama seemed like he wasn't prepared for the job and never really learned. He just kept doing the same things over and over until he finally compromised everything at some point in order to get a compromised version of his healthcare bill through.

To be fair, he has only been on the job a couple of months. You can't get a building permit in a couple of months - much less build a 40 story building. We have a local project that has been fighting zoning for 2 years.

That said, I give him a solid 10/10.

i give him 8.8

6/10

he needs to get this immigration shit under control

MAGA / 10
At least he isn't globalist scum

;-)

>failed on travel ban

wtf is he supposed to do if cucked judges rule against established law just to screw him?

7/10, career politicians on both sides of the isle are pushing false narratives to impede him tho.
He will succeed in the end.

I don't think you got the joke

paul ryan cucked him

3/10

>no longer a libertarian but he started me
You don't understand how your system works. America isn't a dictatorship... he needs to change everybody (fire people) to accomplish stuff. That takes time... i'd say the mood is low because the (((propaganda))) is hitting hard. But he is doing well. (Pic related)

8/10 but seeing how he triggers leftist commies like you OP i give him an automatic and permanent +5

soooo 13/10 overall desu.

10/10

being as blunt as possible but having other houses blocking him and they get voted out

Emotionally? 9/10. I hate to be that guy, but he really is exposing how dogmatic and hate filled a lot of people are who like to associate themselves with hippies.

Practically? 4/10. I guess I was hoping for something radically different. I'm generally very liberal, but maybe an outsider would shake things up. At this point it seems like this will just lead to a bigger backlash from the left as they double down, growing confident through echo chambers and focus groups and think tanks that confirm that your beliefs are correct. The use of violence against dissenters, alienating anyone who doesn't agree, placing minorities on a pedestal in a way that is truly racist.

I bought in. I got a job and I kind of enjoy having something to do with my day besides smoking weed and jerking off. I work at a law firm and according to all my bosses I'm doing a fantastic job. It's kind of satisfying not being a degenerate....and this all started when he got elected. Ever since then everything has gotten better in general.

I dislike the wall, not because of "racism", because it's not racist thats retarded...but it just seems kind of wasteful for something that isn't really a HUGE problem. I don't like how all of a sudden, if you don't automatically accept EVERY immigrant from around the world without question, you're a literal nazi. That's a dangerous mentality.

So I don't like how he has helped the "us vs them" mentality, but hey what do I know. Just get my container of coffee, head down to the job site, another day another dollar I always say

It's over! Trump's finished

>Obamacare
Career politicians have to oppose him, they have no choice. If his presidency is even mildly successful it proves political experience isn't always needed, and then all their jobs are at risk. Plus, just because it didn't pass the first time, doesn't mean it won't pass ever.

>approval rating
MSM has to oppose him for the same reason, he threatens them. His victory already destroyed the credibility of their polls, they can't let anyone think he's right about anything.

There's no propaganda. He just doesn't know how to do his job.

My last digit determines how well Trump has done

10/10

AWOO

8/10 Nobody os perfect

3/10 Obama enough said about that

0/10 Hildabeast (if she'd have been elected)

0/10
He's been fucking disgusting in his poor representation of his constituency of Australians. Even Prime Minister Trumble is angry.

You can easily compare and contrast the volume of his work compared to other presidents in a similar time frame. Dude is a straight up failure.

About where Atlantis is

i was hoping he'd do something impeachable and since that actually happening is unlikely, he'd just spend his term as a lame duck.

so far, it's going better than i could've ever imagined 10/10.

Solid 8.5

> -.5 because Hillary's not in prison
> -.5 because He hasn't punched McCain in the face
> -.5 because he Ganstee nuked North Korea

Besides that considering how much fire power they are using again him. He's doing extremely well right now

10/10 for entertainment value

0/10 for effectiveness at governing the nation

So overall about an 8

I give it a 7.
Still too early to give anything. I mean only a few months have passed. I don't know what people are expecting so soon. If this term was a movie not even 8 minutes have passed yet.

4. i'm pro-trump but i'm mad that he cant get shit done, i mean he hasnt yet accomploshed anything. should have taken the first travel ban ban to supreme court where it would've been raped. should've brought that medical care law to congress and get every bit of his political capital to make those repcucks vote for it. he should double down on everything but all he's been doing so far is backing out. i'm mad as hell

* hasn't

8/10

hasnt rounded up SJWs in camps yet

9/10 at 73 daysish in...Hail the Trumpenreich!!!

I love trump :D

8. Wish Democrats would grow the fuck up and quit blocking everything he's doing though. If and when they finally do that, 10/10

I give him a 7/10
It would be a 10 but he's not deporting thousands a week if not month. That and the muzzies are still allowed to get in. I know those 2 aren't really in his direct control but hey its got promise for the 10

10/10, economies great, ICE has the mudbloods on watch, BLM and antifa are BTFO.

liberals are screaming and preccupied in endless political gridlock, which is a win for fiscal conservatives.

I can get with this.

Ill go to 8/10

5/10 my personal scale

9/10 compared to other Presidents in my lifetime (I'm over 40)

I voted Trump.

10/10
He's fighting the good fight. We knew it wouldn't be easy.

9/10. Entertaining and triggers lefties and globalists. 10/10 if he fulfills most of his promises, like border walls and other shit that triggers the enemies.

based leaf

>until he finally compromised everything at some point
Obama really seemed to believe for the first year that people really wanted him to compromise between the two types of Democrat at the time. All that really happened is that the Democrat version of the Tuesday Group cucked him severely.

8/10

He banished the TPP and nominated a Constitutionalist to the Supreme Court. Jobs, borders, and healthcare are all very important but if the TPP was allowed to proceed and a liberal scumbag took Scalia's seat, we would have been fucked with no way to fight back for generations. For those two things he already has my vote for 2020.

Once all the leftie salt is factored in he gets an 11/10 from me though.

You have to set up the SCOTUS properly to ensure fair and beneficial rulings first my dude.

8/10
He is not the problem. He is trying to get shit done. Congress and the courts are fucked.

11/10 IGN Would elect again

8/10 for hilarious behavior.
3/10 for doing a good job.

Throw in Mattis as president instead and screw the rest.

like... a 5/7?...basically the perfect presidency.

10/10 on intent
5/10 on results
How many of you were hoping a battalion of marines stormed in during his address to congress? Keep the change you filthy animals.

Today was the first day i got pissed at Trump. The freedom caucus is a constitutional caucus that demands a free market solution to things.

Gov. fucks shit up! Trump needs to realize this fast and tell Ryan to go fuck his mother!

Hopefully the Grim Reaper comes knocking for Ginsburg and Breyer soon so libfags can really have something to autistically screech about

1/10

He's literally done nothing but golf and get BTFO. If he gets one thing done in the next year, I'll shit a brick.

>work at a law firm
>not degenerate
Choose one

100/10

0/10

I'd give him a 5/10 just for the gallons of libshit tears