Hazel eyes master race thread

Hazel eyes master race thread

>tfw Hapa with light brown hair and hazel eyes

I have my norwegian moms looks but my asian dad's height... kms. Also OP if thread is kill soon join us here :3

>pic related is what my mom looks almost exactly like but with green eyes

orange ring in the center means you have excess sulfur in your intestinal area.

also, there are only two colors of eyes: brown and blue. hazel eyes will turn blue if you properly detox your system.

Green master race!

> hazel eyes will turn blue if you properly detox your system

this is a meme right? sauce on this?

I wanna bang your mom dude

Reporting in

German Norwegian Master Race reporting in.

What colour would you say my eyes are bros?

Yeah she was pretty attractive, too bad she left my manlet dad after I graduated highschool. Atleast she married a white dude and had my blue eyed blonde haired step brother

With Blue eyes, as all true white poeple should have

grey

>tfw beady black anglo eyes

So cringey

>W-hat color eyes d-do I have Sup Forums?

>Be gentile.

green is less common than blue and the master race. typical bluefag spreading their propaganda

blue/grey

Disgusting filth

>pls don't steal my retina CIA

shhh its okay ahmed,,, its ok

read up on iridology. you can also read testimonals from people who have detoxed and their eyes changed color

But user, im half white and half native/german mix.
My grandmother on my fathers side died on the reservation earlier February. She refused to meet us because we were less than half.

R U IRISH?

Superior eye color coming through.

kek, you are the charlatan of Sup Forums

Interesting, thanks

i've thought my entire life my eyes were hazel, but they're greener than yours. wtf is this timeline?

>iridology

duuuude holy fuck. user you may have just given me a reason to live :3

Why dont you have a purple exterior iris ?

Am I the only one?

i'm ~12% ~25% native. how tall are you? i'm 6'6 my eyes are hazel (green/brown)

are you sad about your gmaw or no?

Ah yes it is my time to shine

Cool story, Mohammed!

am i white Sup Forums

Anglo Norman.

The colour is definitely from the Normans. Dad has blue eyes, his father aswell and my last name is Norman in origin. Mum and her family all have hazel/brown from the Anglos.

Post it I'm really curious,I've never heard of that before

looks like it

You plebs wish you were white

I think there might be something to this... The past few years i have eaten extremely healthy, stopped drinking soda pop and exercise. My eyes used to be totally brown, went to hazel and now they're almost completely green, just a light brown ring around the pupil. They look like pic related

like dead fish

Hazel is rarer than your mutated eyes senpai. And get some sun, you look depressed

show us the Übermensch!

no, it's over. i'll never be white. gonna have to off myself.

Hazel is rarer and so is green. Doesn't mean they look as nice.

I saw a lady once with I shit you not gold eyes.

I am depressed. I haven't slept in 2 days because of exams. Only stimulants keeping me alive. Sun is bad, Australians have the highest rate of skin cancer in the world because of our skin, the amount of sun and nice big pocket of Ozone layer which doesn't exist right above us.

am i white?