What do we even do with "men" who allow shit like this to print?

What do we even do with "men" who allow shit like this to print?

into the guillotine they go

>we need to cross a river but we need men to build it

>badass women
>intersectionality
>feminist movement

> future has no sewage, sanitation, construction, or literally anything but marketing and HR

Apart from this, prep for the breakdown when men get sick of running this shitshow.

Then kill them without repercussions.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
I KEEP SEEING SHIT LIKE THIS BUT WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MEAN

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
THE FUTURE IS MUSLIM
THE FUTURE IS BLACK

I DONT UNDERSTAND

Anyone else just starting to hate women? They complain about oppression and yet they were happy when blacks were oppressed. They essentially threw white men under the bus.

>The future is female
>How do we get there?

Why don't they do what they always do: find a man to get them there?

The past is an educated, aristocratic white male. The future is a black muslim female. I guess the present is taking horomones for the transition, which explains a lot really.

it means we all have to become tranny muslims that take nigger cock

Whatever is not the future is left in behind. White men will be replaced.

Be men. That's all you can do. If you maintain your masculinity and do manly things, women will subconsciously submit. No amount of social conditioning can overcome thousands of years of sexual evolution between our genders. The men who allow this to print will be left to the birds.

(((Aimee Levitt)))

EVERY

user

are you implying the jews did this?

>if we just becum manly-man man men, women will instinctively submit to our manlyness, maaaan!

Considering "men" like you are social reject manchildren shut ins with no power or influence in real life and all you have is to live vicariously through obese comb over fake tan conmen who you were stupid enough to believe will look out for you...i'd say you start an thread about it on an anonymous image board, talk in "we"s so you can convince yourself you're part of something and anonymous strangers are like you friends, then you go back to your bitter pointless life waiting for the conman to trickle down your share but eventually kill yourself, forever alone and a virgin.

The future is asian, not female

Does anyone else feel kind of sad for people who come here to post on Sup Forums like they think they're on jewbook? We're bitter, but we're usually fun bitter. This is not fun bitter.

Sup Forums attracts all kinds. The sourpuss posters just get beat to hell and back with banter and leave or just fade into the landscape.

Literally this.

Annihilating white men is beautiful.

We've basically learned we can kick whitey in his puny ghost balls over and over and OVER.

He won't do shit.

Even when we take his precious Trump away, all he'll do is scream bloody murder online.

Soon come the hate speech laws. Then whitey won't even have a Chan to collect his impotent rage.

You will see white America's spine shattered in your lifetime. The New America will be very brown, very Muslim, unbearably feminist, and progressive AF.

White men will be mocked, criminalized, and replaced. Your own bitches will go along with it and laugh as we skin him alive.

There is no future for white men. Most white fuckboys even know it, and they will do nothing except wait for extinction while they stare at screens.

>larping

You're playing a dangerous game.

Aw, look a niggerfaggot.

You're a white man with a cuck fetish, aren't you. Yeah I know you think you're just trolling, but look inside yourself and confront the abomination inside you before it consumes you.

You're a pretty fun faggot, faggot.

remember to push these candidates into hollywood ceo jobs