Weak men are the cause of sluts and degenerate women

Back 50 or so years ago men wouldnt take these slutty women because they wouldnt make goid wifes. You also had strong male role father figured for young girls. Now girls can fuck around all they want because they know they can settle down with some loser at the age of 28 and still keep cucking him because its okay.

I had a date today tell me her friend sent some dude online a tit pic for a 100 dolar gift card.

How do we fix the weak/beta male problem? Is a war going to be what it takes? Sorry for the rambling.

>How do we fix the beta male problem

Lifting. Workout yourself and promote masculinity and traditional values with your strong male image. Men are attracted to strong leader figures.

>A man will choose a strong horse over a weak horse everytime, it is human nature
>Saddam Hussein

>How do we fix the

Please stop these pointless roleplay threads.

No you

My grandpa got drunk on martinis one night while we were sitting out in the backyard around the firepit and told me he almost killed himself because he didn't recognize the world anymore but his grandfather had told him that suicide was for pussies and he didn't want to disappoint him. Then he looked me square in the face and said, "Don't be a fuckin' pussy."

And that was that.

RIP Grandpa.

(not of suicide, btw)

You fix it by destroying the society of comfort that allows them to thrive in the first place

I feel like every onld guy ive met shows more values and masculine values than alot of people now. Hard to describe it but they're just verry humble about it. Keanu reeves seems to be sort of like it

feminism yields beta males. what the fuck do you expect when you let the women wear teh pants?

I agree and disagree. I am a millenial and I have a lot of millenial friends who believe in manhood and traditional values, etc., and feel the way I feel. Granted, we all live in the Midwest.

All I'm saying is the people are out there.

Kind of this

Girls can hop between so many guys because most guys lose their individuality when a girl enters their life. They spend all their time and energy focusing on the girl and become like a pet that has no responsibilities from the girl.

If you continue to pursure your own life and interests while not giving the girl the attention she craves and usually gets, SHE then becomes the bottom feeder in the relationship.

That's why most girls dig what are often perceived as "douche bags"

They're not on the coasts and that's for damn sure.

I'll add. They're out there, user. Unfortunately, they're becoming a bit more difficult to find. But they role models are out there. All of this stuff goes in waves. In and out, up and down.

Take that actor Chris Pratt. He's a super Christian and, if you're not into that, go on YouTube and look for him talking about hunting. It's some deep, manhood shit.

They're out there, user. They'll never go away completely. Not as long as truth is around.

The worst thing you can do is let yourself succumb to the nihilism and the contemporary cynicism and the pessimism and the negativity. It's cancer. Truly a cancer of the soul.

You have to be positive. Be the eternal optimist. That doesn't mean you have to go around smiling and laughing and aw shucksing anything bad that happens to you all day every day, it just means that, deep down, in the pit of yourself, you have to know that the good is out there.

And it is. I promise.

This is discipline. This is the type of thing the ancients wrote about. Fortitude. Against all odds. When life gets hard. Find the good. Find your strength.

And, when you do, fight to protect it. And, if you're to lose it again, remember that you found it once you can do it again. Go get it again. And again and again and again.

It's yours.

your a fag, we are tryin to discuss how to fix problems in our society that have led to marxists attempting to take over our country and planet. yes because of the current state of the world, where tbtb are trying to weaken the individual and families in order to gain further control, self improvement threads and discussions about masculinity and family values are very related to politics. fuck off jew

Jews are the cause you dumbass. Why do stupid people so consistently confuse cause and effect?

Is that Obamas son?

It was all so simple really. We simply took advantage of the situation. You are indeed correct men 50 years ago would not stand for these kind of women. So we imported men who would and let them loose on them. The women delighted to find men who would finally fuck them once again begged for more to be accepted into their countries. And this my friends is all because your inability to control your sluts.

that "person" always reminds me of that fuck nick swardson

listen, going to the gym won't make your autism go away

>asking Sup Forums how to fix beta males

your gramdpa was cool user

The pill should only be allowed for married women who have a minimum of three kids.

during the 80's i thought gaming would become like shitty holographic black and white or blue projections like in star wars. like that was the future of gaming

>Men are attracted to strong leader figures.

>jews

Idiots,

What you call weakness was once one of our greatest strengths among whites. The eternal opportunistic, manipulative kike has turned our strength into a weakness by exploiting and subverting our lands. Once you realize this, you will stop hating what is strong in yourself and know what you must do in this world.

Do people think our situation can be easily unfucked? Generally we're at the point where we either have to figure out some genius work-around, or start from scratch.