Has anyone else noticed the increase in Russian shills using proxies tonight?

Has anyone else noticed the increase in Russian shills using proxies tonight?

>You don't want war with Russia?
>You're an agent of Putin!

literally the entirety of the cuckstablishment right now

Yeah I saw you there in the other thread, leafperson.

Everywhere outside of the USA is irrelevant.

The frog croaks for thee, McCain.

yup

no

war when?

I have to say that if it is a bunch of russian shills, then they are definitely losing to the government/shareblue shills.

You all are just pushing people further away with this propaganda. You are not helping, becaues if you were you would leak the real info so that we all could VERIFY IT.

shit, forgot my proxy again.

This is likely part of a Russian disinformation campaign meant to undermine the U.S. intelligence agencies in general, and to more immediately lend credence to President Donald Trump's allegations that former President Barack Obama spied on him.

Здecь нeчeгo cмoтpeть. Mнe oчeнь жaль, нo я дoлжeн cпaть.

Their propaganda is honestly working though. I watch RT occasionally through Kodi and they produce great documentaries. That video on the other thread even made me consider visiting Russia to meet a Russian QT. How do I break the conditioning of this propaganda?

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

>You don't want a garbage-tier President?
>You're a traitor to America!

literally the entirety of Republicucks right now

With the anti white racist shit theyre shoving down our throats its kind of hard to hate Russians because theyre also white. We have a natural bond and we share the same enemy... Non-whites.

>Has anyone else noticed the increase in Russian shills using proxies tonight?
No, it's nothing, i assure you.

Everyone seems to forget that the conspiracy community has been exposing the CIA for over fifty years. We have been saying the shit we are saying WAY before putin. STOP conflating everything anti-neoliberal with Russia shilling. It is mentally retarded to do so.

I guess russians are far worse than rootless international jewry behind US establichment, good luck defeating them.

Alinsky tactics the thread. Fuck off shill. Tell Brock to go back to the drawing board.

holy shit, are you fucking kidding me?

Just go to Russia and see everything with your own eyes. This is literally frozen Brazil / Mexico.

if the russians are active, they would be on here also

stop it

ive noticeed some really antiwhite kikes lately using proxies from israel

Clever trick using the sleep meme to give this thread credence. You shills are getting better.

>Putin needing to shill on an anime image board where the people there love him

The only shill here is you, Shareblue-san.

>checks under bed
>checks closet
>checks toilet
>checks left shoe
>checks right shoe
>checks left shoe again

Damn, those sneaky bastards are good.

WAS IS JOHN MCCAIN'S DOING?

You are pissing off America. You should stop. There will be noone left to shill for soon and you will be dealing with the fallout of your actions for a long time. Don't think names won't be made public.