HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

How deluded can one man be?

>"The newly elected US president was happy that the Brexit was taking place and has asked other countries to do the same," European Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker said. However, he warned, "if he goes on like that I am going to promote the independence of Ohio and Austin, Texas, in the United States of America"

Couldn't the EU assholes have at least Foundation someone who was sane???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._White
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So he basically confirms that the EU wants to strip away sovereignty from it's member states and rule them all like the federal government rules the states in America, so what we've been saying about it all along.

>I am going to promote the independence of Ohio and Austin, Texas
>Austin, Texas

Please let that Californian enclave secede so that we could BTFO them and take back our rightful clay. I guess Ohio could too if they wanted; they'd get the same treatment.

>Couldn't the EU assholes have at least Foundation someone who was sane???

Texas has actually tried to succeed twice, except it was obama who they wanted to get away from.

The rest of Texas would probably enjoy Austin seceding.

literally who is juncker. sounds like a fag.

EU wants war I see.

Shortest war ever eu has no army and population of eu nations wont fight for pseudo monargy of eu parlament. Those idiots are just lashing out as their "project" burns.

They can't even hide their butthurt. I love this timeline.

the globalists are losing the war

why Ohio of all places? this guy is deluted

>I am going to promote the independence of Ohio

I'd love them to try. I can't imagine a Texan would accept a waffle's help. They'd probably join Mexico before asking for Europe's help

Junker meant California and oregon not two Trump states

Ohio was originally just apart of Pennsylvania along with Virginia. Since Pennsylvania has a shit-ton of skinheads,neo-nazis and even former SS officers living with new identities. Some might think white identity politics and Pennsylvanian nationalism might grow to the point they want their own ethno-state.

Why would they quit when they're on the winning team? California can fuck off though.

This is the death rattles of a very stubborn organization

Texans are pretty based. Such badass brave warriors totally deserve their own independent state. Why do you oppose this america?

All of America belongs to Ohio.

You have no power, EU.

Trump would probably be for Texas independence, honestly.

More like California since that place is a shithole, We should just give it back to mexico it will never be red again anyways. Although we should keep the Jefferson part of it.

Haha, oh he's serious? Let me laugh even harder. HAHAHAHAHA!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._White

We should counter this by starting the Bavarian independence movement

I also support this. They're based. Such badass aryan warriors also deserve their independence, I full support this.

If he steps up his game and backs calexit, how should we respond?

>Austin, Texas

Please, take Austin. Shit, if you've got a $20 bill in your pocket, you can have it right now, cash money.

They have a neat flag too.

Or even better have them and Austria reform a neo holy roman empire

Just ignore him. Hes fucking nobody

Sounds like a ripe time for Desden part 2 body part boogaloo.

First North Korea says Austin is one of the world's three great nuclear targets and now this.

What evil thing is going on in Austin that everybody but us knows about? Is it only Stratfor? Giganews?

nice try beaners, you're never getting it back

>EU bureaucrats think the EU is a country not an economic bloc
idiots think they own the sovereignty of other countries just because they are lawyers and career politicians.

Why is america so scared of a strong european union?

And why are they manipulating other countries un theur favor? Southamerica. Europe. Middle east. Just imagine a world without the usa..

>"I'll back Texan independence, Mr. Drumpf!"
>meanwhile over 60% of Texans support Trump

He's pretty deluded senpai

Isn't this declaration of war?

At least if EU dude said Commiefornia, shit will be believable

>Texas revolting with trump in the white house

Yeah m8, if there's one thing Texans like, it's being used as a political tool. That'll go well.

t. Texan

Lol, why Austin?

>TEXANS SIDING WITH THE FUCKING EU OVER TRUMP

Why do you think that is an actual threat? He was very little formal power.

Nobody will care. The thing is in the U.S we resist this kind of thing, there isn't anything we hate more than bossy foreigners telling us what to do.

>I'll break up the U.S
>end result
>U.S tightens its belt and unifies even harder

fpbp

You're right. It is better accomplished by subterfuge like Russia is doing.

native luxembourger here

juncker is a terrible person. we should have never let that alcoholic loose on europe...
you can thank our domestic terrorists from the 80s for that. we should have kept him as our prime minister but our leftist opposition just had to oust him, literrally chasing him away from national politics...
funny how events 30 years ago can still fuck shit up...

Sure, Austin TX can go Independent if they want to starve, die, and then have the US annex them back anyway

I'm sure most Texans would back it tbqh

He said Austin, so no Texans would be used.

You must be joking.

Everyone knows that in Europe. Everyone.

Jesus, European Parliament is full of scum bags who promote that idea openly. The whole purpose of harmonisation is to tie states to each other so closely, that they cannot survive alone.

That is not a secret. The drafters of the Rome treaties openly stated that that is their goal

and the only person who stood up to that idea was Charles de Gaulle...
Of all people the only Frenchie with a spine saw through this kikery and tried to fight it...

Did Alex Jones chimp out over this?

Austin fag here.
Here for school.
AMA

Red California is worth hanging onto, and it's mostly a continuous block if you look at it county by county.

State of Jefferson now!

What is the secret behind the obsession that Austin students have with big black dildos?

>"if he goes on like that I am going to promote the independence of Ohio and Austin, Texas, in the United States of America"

That's not wise, to say that. Directed at Trump or not, threatening the union is one of the very few things that gets republican and democrat powerbrokers unified and angry. Very very unwise, and quite possibly hazardous for a man's health if it goes on.

how come some people dont think the universe be like it is even though its obvious that it do

Austin is NOT that bad ;n;
No bully

BBC is great.

> unable to read

Well do you want to get shot on campus, goy? I think not so (((we))) should make it socially unacceptable to protect yourself.

>Ohio
What did he mean by this

He's so fucking butthurt and petty, the ultimate powermad bureaucrat who has been denied his candy bar by the office vending machine.

>Jean-Claude Juncker
>Couldn't the EU assholes have at least Foundation someone who was sane

The entire European Union is a fucking cancer my brugerstani friend, that's why we need to crash it. The people at the top are literal marxist bureaucrats that deserve a one-way trip to the gallows.

Let him, if they declare independence any property taken over or people killed there are going to be free to keep what they took.

I know styxhexenhammer made a cringe vid about this and removed it, but you can do that, you could be known as the "pacific Sherman"