The United States Military

> Hey you. Yeah, You, fucking degenerate neckbeard jerking off to anime and "lolis". Why haven't you done anything productive with your life? Why haven't you enlisted in the United States Military?

President Donald Trump has commanded that the United States bolster it's ranks of the world's most powerful Military with strong young men who are ready to help Make America Great Again. The filthy chinks across the globe are building up for a showdown and we have to be there to send those slope-eyed sons of bitches packing! Meanwhile, the annihilation of ISIS is in full swing, with Americas elite on the ground rooting out every Islamic Jihadist that can take a bullet... Or a Drone strike!

Men just like you at this very moment are slaughtering America's enemies and building a brighter tomorrow for our families. Why not you? Someone's gotta kill our enemies.

If you plan on joining, what branch do you wish to join? Which job do you desire?

> ARMY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRsxBVMwFoU

> NAVY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg2D0m02ZY8

> AIR FORCE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rj9-fmxbUg

> MARINES

m.youtube.com/watch?v=16fvvPaliVQ

> S. F.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A96wZQ9y2kE

Other urls found in this thread:

judsonisd.org/district/StudentSupportServices/GED/documents/Military_Acceptance_of_GED_Credential_Nov2009.v2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw this is an actual recruiter

Join the navy a lot of you would be good CTI's if you can bear the language

Not eligible.

Nah, he can't get any bonuses this way.

We destroyed Iraq and Libya for NO reason. Why do Muslims hate us so much?

Our true enemies are Neo-Marxist that currently occupy the west, not a bunch of sheep farmers literally across the world.

Now THIS is some shilling.

They're tag teaming against us. We can only fight one battle right now.

>no reason
We bombed them because we wanted to

>Someone's gotta kill our enemies.
Fuck off LARPing faggot. I'm not fighting for any Jews. The military is not short of personnel.

Medical Disqual: Chronic Open Wound.

I'll go back to fapping.

>us military under trump
>fighting for the Jews
Nigger we fight for that oil

Tried. They said no previous drug charges (misdomenors) I have college credit (46 hours) but what would they want with a 29 y/o white guy? The military is for pre 25y/o anyway.

I wont forget that either when the draft comes.

>not realizing that despite his good intentions, Trump cannot prevent the coming World War no matter what he does
>being this much of a cuck

With the current pilot shortage in the Air Force, is it easier to get in with an aviation contract? Or are they not able to increase recruitment since the shortage is in the higher ranks and the training pipelines are a bottleneck?

>Not including the most powerful military branch of them all

But one will lead to longer lasting and more sever problems if left untreated, and it's the one that let the other one into the country.

US CAV SCOUT

You mean these guys? 40k a year to be a boat gunner at a US port. I wish..

If Trump wants to get a YUGE win he would remove the limitations on GED's and enlistment.

Let them enlist like everyone else without a prior test or "slots" being required to join. If they die nothing of value was lost. If they're a secret savant then put them to work with the best.

It's a win win.

bump

Pipedream

Navy.

I work on planes.

Interesting work, I've learned to work with my hands. I've learned a valuable trade.

I've also met some truly spectacular pieces of shit. Degenerate drug users and alcoholics. Idiots who marry worthless women, hate them, but got them pregnant and thus: must stay with them. Spineless bureaucrats who will throw their subordinates under the bus to save face. Fools who live well outside their means. Guys who literally think with their penis - they will literally get kicked out of the military just to bang a 6/10. Lazy, entitled pieces of shit. The whole gamut.

I've also met excellent people I'd trust with my life. Awesome people who I'm glad to call friends.

Their is a prevailing culture across all branches wherein technical proficiency is not valued at all. The check in the box is "does he do his job?" as opposed to "is he any good at his job?". A high degree of importance is placed on collaterals and extra-curricular activities. "Does he volunteer?"

Explain.

Plus inevitable war with Kim before he makes a missile that can reach us.

The issue is we can't undo the past and we shit on the hornets nest so now we need to enact the crusades

Thinking about joining the army as a 35F or a 12Y, got an 82on the AFQT and can go in as an E-3 because of my college credits

Go mike dude

>>Why haven't you done anything productive in life

I don't have to justify my sex life or anything else to you. Get bent fagg, you're not doing shit with your life except protecting ISIS and destabilizing the entire world's political system. Fuck off "army strong oooh rah"

this. destroy mosques and slope heads in the west first before overseas

Actually they should all go join YPG and help them fight alongside the U.S. military. No bullshit hazing of boot camp, no join the army and get stuck being a cook, quartermaster, etc. Join the Kurdish Freedom Fighters where you will fight alongside teenage girls (no joke, for real), while still having the U.S. airpower doing air strikes at your call, when needed.

The only reason they would drop all regulations to let hoodlems in would be to send them into the slaughterhouse. It'd be just like nam, people running for Canada. You wouldn't have the same kind of folk as you had back then to a certian degree. There would be too many gangbangers fighting with neonazis. Social cohesion would be our death/defeat.

You're going to call me something like a "dirty liberal": or a traitor or whatever the fuck because I don't agree with anything the military is doing, anything we are doing abroad frankly.

Why are you even fighting? Because you're 18 and you've got nothing else to do in life, that's fucking why. You're nothing but a brutish ape, no better than the niggers you come here to criticize except they at least are smart enough to know not to join the military.

>s-shoo military shill I'd rather w-watch spongebob and eat quality homecooked food then eat your military slop and do worthless military shit

How long does the process of getting into OCS take? Like if I walked into my recruiter's office tomorrow how long before I'm heading for boot camp? I'm graduating with a Bachelor's soon and nobody is hiring me so I'm thinking this may be my only option.

bumping for a real shill. bless you glorious recruiters!

>drop all regulations
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying reform the GED requirements to be the same as everyone else.
>still require background check
>medical screening
>etc.
Our grandfathers and some of our fathers got in with GED's. Nobody seems to complain about that.

There's no reason to give additional screening or discriminate against applicants with GED's for the military. It's pointless and a waste of resources.

ENLIST FAGGOTS

JOIN THE IMPERIAL GUARD

WARFIGHTERS ONLY NO AIR FORCE BULLSHIT

I want to join as an officer but my dad says he'll literally kill himself if I join the military

When sdo you plan to take care of the subversives within?
Im not going somewhere else before the problem here is fixed.

You just want us to go die while you bring in more niggers and spics

Oh and btw, when you get done blowing shit up "protecting your nation", you will come back to a world where no one needs you anymore. This is why so many vets commit suicide, they are unnecessary in a nation that values immigrants or foreign labor over you or their own people. You will be looked down on as a brutish war hawk, you will be looked down on for blowing people up that have zilch to do with America's internal problems, you will be looked down on for things you have nothing to do with by virtue of being associated with the military - AND FOR FUCKING WHAT? A badge on your shoulder? A fucking vest?

Why protect a doomed nation? Washington deserves to die to keep our nation alive and you are the only thing that's stopping it from unraveling.

Stole my reply lol. Not a fucking chance in hell.

Some people got a judge to force them in. I didn't see anyone complain about that then either.

People with access to Netflix, search for "Frontline Fighting: Battling ISIS"

Help join the fight against the great evil of our time, Daesh. Amerifags and U.K.fags, perfectly legal for you to volunteer and join in the fight.

The issue is that the military wants people who are brainwashed by the school system, GED's just don't cut it since these are individuals with a "non traditional" path through life. Non traditional = not good when people need some good little brutes to go kill someone else.

I figured the military out and got the fuck out. You people should do the same.

>Some people got a judge to force them in
Source?
That sounds ridiculously retarded and still doesn't support why the regulations for GED candidates should be different.

Where'd you go OP? We are waiting for your comments. Hit and run posters are scum.

Well if you want to commission to become a pilot, if they can get you in they'll get you in. There's probably a recruiter for officers somewhere near you

Cunt.

You've never heard of people getting criminal charges and the judge sentencing them to 2-4 years active duty? It's not like they got to choose their MOS.

TFW volunteering isn't a part of the AF's enlisted performance report anymore

I'm legit diagnosed autistic and wouldn't be allowed to join if I wanted. Sorry, recruiter.

That's not true at all, you will be screened by some woman who will throw you out.

10 years ago? This was absolutely true..

Now? Women in the military are obedient little servants and every rule is important. The system is the system is the system and nothing can be edited or changed, no rules are up for discretion of the officers..

That's what I saw, that's why I got the fuck out.

I'm telling you guys. There's nothing but perpetual disappointment in the military. Join the YGP if you want a real fight or join the FFL, the US military is just a SJW "pet project" now.

As a coastie, this is surprisingly accurate.

You forgot about Coast Guard.

The FFL?

Edit: Every rule is important except those concerning physical fitness (for women) and manual labor (which they skip out on always).. Fuck women, fuck the military and fuck the USA

I'm 30 with torn acl and pcl from an accident, can I still join?

Bump

french foreign legion

Oh and btw - another point of frustration will be women being promoted 3 or 4 ranks in front of everyone else because "muh patriarchy".

That's a very inaccurate representation of what happens when an American joins the YPG.

First, the YPG isn't going to want some random fucking yahoo with zero training who played too much Call of Duty anywhere near the frontlines.

So what happens when Americans join the YPG? They make them wash dishes and count beans, bullets, bandages, and batteries? Why? Think of the international ramifications if some idiot from America gets schwacked trying to fight ISIS with the YPG. Second reason, you need to prove your dedication to the cause, that you're not just some retarded kid who thinks they're a war junkie.

Third, if you can't handle the hazing of boot camp you have no business being in a war zone.

That I have heard of. Stupid as hell but most of them became ground meat anyway.

I'm not talking about things like that.
The GED rules are the only thing that's really stupid and nobody seems to be able to support discriminating against.

Coast Guard is lame
>t. Coast Guardsman

>>only thing that's really stupid

Oh boy, you haven't been in the military that long, have you? Or, you must be blind.

I'm thinking of joining the Coast Guard. List your grievances so that I don't make a mistake please.

US army is lame

31 years old, two lower back surgeries due to my back getting fucked up in the Marines, heading to the Army's SFAS now. Anything is possible.

3/10 for making me reply so people have a clearer view

>no rules are up for discretion of the officers..
No shit sherlock there shouldn't be discretion that's how rapists and druggies that drink with their comander just get PCS'ed to different bases instead of facing charges, ect, ect ,ect

Also women are the ones that always try and get away with shit, definitely not obedient servants

Umm actually YPG puts you through training themselves dumbass. Watch the documentary, you even get to meet a german volunteer who later gets killed in action.

Newfag.

Torn ACL? Probably some desk job if you don't fuck you knee up keeping you from completing basic. You have a degree?

No no no there's plenty about the military that's stupid.
>anyone with bars
I just want to highlight how stupid this regulation really is. Enlistment rates are low because of this. In the past if you couldn't cut it in the world with your GED you could join the military to give you another shot at success.
>In a way
Now those people are the unemployed because they can't get in. Once the slots open for GED's they close so fast from Jamal and all his washout friends that nobody of value gets through and they issue less slots.

Only a matter of time before even the military requires a college degree before enlisting. That's a smart idea putting your smart citizens out to die.

The entire MEPS process is fucking stupid, it's a cult strategy to get you to sign before you've had a chance to consider the LEGAL OBLIGATIONS you're getting into.. You're told nothing about the various ways the government will try to jew you out of money. You're never told that Congress can simply deny your pay because they got upset with Obama and decided that "meh, budget doesn't matter, who cares?"

They never tell you that YOU can't break the contract you sign but CONGRESS can and btw - you forfeit your right to sue the government (as I understand the situation).

The military dicks over their workers, time and time again yet hot head "hoo rah's" sign up regardless.

this is why we 2nd amendment

>>No shit sherlock

Alright, obvious 90 low IQ but wakeup call: RULES ARE MEANT TO KEEP DUMB PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF IN LINE BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO ANALYZE WHEN THEY SHOULD BE BROKEN.

That's why you will never make rank, you're too dumb.

That may have been partially true in the beginning, but now things are very different due to every swinging dick who was too much of a pussy to join the military during OIF/OEF and now hates their life got wind of the idea.

You'll be in the rear scrubbing the gear. Trust me on this friendo.

One semester at a community college will give you 15 credits. You can take history, english, math and two other 3 credit hour courses that go toward a degree plan. As long as you do not have a criminal record they will take you (and you score above a 45 overall).

i have asthma and eczema lol

I'm still not hearing an argument against removing the regulations for GED candidates.
You might be part of the problem user.

MEPS isn't a cult strategy that just makes you sound like an idiot, and bad leadership dicks over their workers. The rest is obviously 100% true

It depends, what do you want to do in the CG? How long do you want to stay in? What do you want to accomplish after you are out?

Nice get.
You still have to take the AIMS test as a GED candidate. If you don't score so high and they don't tell you where you scored you get rejected.

I'm still not hearing an argument for why we have this regulation in the first place. It seems like a huge waste of funds.

Is that a SAFE Boat? I built a few for Tunasia recently.

And what do you know about being a CTI?

Be like a mercenary, do it for the good benefits, free college, and good pay then.

I'm not going to respond to anything here because you're too stupid/ignorant to understand what you've even wrote down. I was an officer, you are obviously not, fuck off you piece of shit low-class, niggeroid, hybrid.

i would only join trump approved government sanctioned RWDS

>: RULES ARE MEANT TO KEEP DUMB PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF IN LINE BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO ANALYZE WHEN THEY SHOULD BE BROKEN.

Sounds like someone got kicked the fuck out, salty much?
The reason most rules/ laws are in place is to ensure the military functions smoothly. Like Ensuring fraud/waste/abuse doesn't happen or maybe that people aren't fucking each other's wives so that everyone can work together seamlessly. Maybe you should think on that a bit unless you're an anarchist in which case you're dumb.

Oh they'll tell you what you scored. I went to a downtown dallas federal testing building and I received my scores within 2 weeks. Problem at that time is I openes my fucking mouth and told them I smoked weed not too long ago (I was 18 and just got my GED). If I would have not smoked then I would have been in just in time for Iraq 2006.

or just join a PMC

Let me guess the bait was to get an answer like.

"Hell no I'm not an officer I work for a living you cuck"

That close to the mark?

No idea what I could do in Coast Guard because I'm not sure what I'd be qualified to do. I have no life experience and no skills. I'd want to join for at least 4 years so that I can pick up some of both. Depending on what I do learn in coast guard, I'd either find some way to apply it to getting a job when I get out or go to college if I learned no transferable skills.

>sounds like a huge waste of funds...

No they are using their money wisely by paying the kid who graduated highschool insted of the latter. They would be paying the drop out the same pay... See what I'm saying? Pay is ranked based. If you pick quality candidate then you get more bang for your buck.

I don't like being told what to do.
I like deciding for myself what to put in my body.
I like being able to quit my job if I find out that it's not something I wish to continue doing.
I don't like violence.
I don't like having short hair.
I don't like people yelling at me.
I don't like endangering my safety.
I don't like sleeping around other men or having roommates.
I'm a noninterventionist.
I like deciding when I wish to go to sleep.

Then don't smoke weed it's that simple.
Why do we need this regulation?
Why do we need different tiers of potential recruits?
Why is it that only the GED requires college credit or passing special tests?
WHY ARE THEY WASTING MONEY ON THIS?!

don't you have to be ex military in order to join a pmc anyway or at least to do the pmc work that pays well ?

Do you like traveling a lot? Potentially being on the ocean for months at a time? If you don't mind those things, and think that would be exciting, then you're good. I would suggest not going in to the CG in a long term relationship though, distance is not fun for either person. Basic training isn't that bad, from there you'll be stationed somewhere (probably on a cutter, but there is a chance for a land unit). This likely means you'll be going underway for upwards of a month or two at a time, possibly more. Luckily you won't be required to ever go any particular "rate" (ie. Job), and you can commit whenever you feel you have found what is best for you. Then you go off to school to learn the necessary skills for the rate you chose, after which you will be stationed elsewhere. And if nothing ends up interesting you, then you can stay as a non-rate for all 4 years of your contract and go your separate ways, and still have been able to do some traveling and learn some new things while you were in.. Honestly not that bad.

>See what I'm saying?
No. If they get to the same rank then they get to the same rank. A GED candidate is just the same as a high school graduate.
>If you pick quality candidate then you get more bang for your buck.
Then why not require the same tests and regulations for HSD as GED?
>judsonisd.org/district/StudentSupportServices/GED/documents/Military_Acceptance_of_GED_Credential_Nov2009.v2.pdf

Those tests cost money and waste time of recruiters.

It was in TX. I'm not what it was specifically. I was going on a cruise to the Bahamas.

sleeping around with other men nigga wtf