archive.is/rq4LI
archive.is/LrEII
archive.fo/riS2i
youtube.com/watch?v=KyDU4X8GSmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a movement.

AWOO~

Reminder.

Trump is getting impeached tomorrow. Screencap this. Really shaky times!

WASHINGTON (AP) - The White House refused Thursday to say whether it secretly fed intelligence reports to a top Republican lawmaker, fueling concerns about political interference in the investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign. Fending off the growing criticism, the administration invited lawmakers from both parties to view classified material it said relates to surveillance of the president's associates. The invitation came as The New York Times reported that two White House officials - including an aide whose job was recently saved by President Donald Trump - secretly helped House intelligence committee chairman Devin Nunes examine intelligence information last week.

Sources close to the Trump Campaign are alluding to President Donald J. Trump stepping down from office and resigning in fear of facing impeachment proceedings. This will be the first weekend where President Trump will not be going to Mar-a-Lago, his commonly known "Southern White House" as many speculate that President Trump will be buckling down on these new allegations that he had colluded with Russia and had help from Russia's leader, Vladimir Putin.

The source also stated to media that the entire campaign is in frenzy mode and that all people are now making the appropriate measures to bolster ties with Vice President Michael Pence. "Everything is in a total state of chaos here, Trump could be facing criminal charges and if that were to happen, it would cause an immediate investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (sic) into tampering with the election which could bring about totally different results in which case Hillary R. Clinton could be named the actual victor in the presidential election (sic) - this would be much, much larger and more scandalous in nature than Watergate."

DEVELOPING STORY

Daily reminder that anti-Russian shilling is coming from the exact same source that anti-German shilling began to come from in the late 1930s

>Preparations inside Russia are being made in case the ultimate banking sanctions are placed on them, cutting off commerce inside the all-encompassing Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecomm SWIFT system – which runs credit, debt, and banking card transactions across a real time global network. As it would be doled out by the banking elites, the price for misbehavior at the Kremlin could be ostracization from this global commerce vehicle. But that isn’t the end of the story… Putin is readying his people to divorce from the international banking system altogether, and start over with a nationalistic platform, backed by thousands of tons of gold, and growing alliances with Europe, China and the BRICS nations, the Middle East and several emerging powers. A major attempt to bring Russia under heel could result in the greatest schism the global system of finance has ever seen. Then what?

Putin is taking on the (((central bankers))) and so is a threat to jewish supremacy. Not joking, I'm expecting a legitimate war within 5 years. The one thing, the one conspiracy to ever hold true when looking at history and those who have defied its power is the bloodlust and reach of the (((banks))).

Trump is considering resignation. Can't wait for /ptg/ to quit spamming the board

AWOOO

oldie but a goodie

Without Net Neutrality Sup Forums and every other underground subversive network would cease to exist, consigned to P2P service and never a problem for the corporate superstructure again.

>Juncker threatens to promote Ohio independence after Trump’s Brexit backing
post your balks

Serving redpills

bump

Please no more impeachment news. I can't take it.

>Fabio Edition

I think we've done it /ptg/

The day of the helicopter can't come soon enough.

So the internet didn't exist before the law was signed?

It moved. I felt it move

>119025752
FAKE NEWS

To the leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

aaaaaaaWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Remember the FBI are NOT our guys

No, the internet wasn't THREATENING before we started destroying governments with it.

Hurr durr

>implying mexico wouldnt get the bosnia treatment
>remove taco

Why did Trump keep Comey around?

Does anyone think that Trump let Fabio diddle Ivanka? It certainly looks like it.

checking myself because fuck you all

That says they weren't allowed to do so, idiot

I've been saying

we need to spam links directly to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums,/tg/ on reddit and comment section on Pewdiepie and JonTron.

If you wan the raids to stop you're going to have to punish the other boards

Without Trump's plan Jewgle could pretend it doesn't sell its data while everyone else has to admit they do. Do you want jewgle owning even more of the internet?

The same reason Bane didn't kill Batman.

He can reach the top shelf

I apologize, I don't understand, I thought this was the PTD thread

Check out John Gizzi's farce and reaction.

youtu.be/Tb1wrAV3Eyg?t=37m24s

I mean honestly, if you believe this, do you have a penchant for pain? Are you LIKING building yourself up only to be dropped like a sack of warm shit on the sidewalk?

PA supply lines would get stretched too thin if they move deep into taco territory as the confederacy threat still looms

funny thing is they actually believe this works

1.5billion wasted and counting

Is there any pathway at this point where the nuclear option doesn't come into play in confirming Gorsuch? With how adamant the Dems are in trying to block his confirmation and how assmad they still are over Garland, is it even possible to round up any more of their votes other than the usual turncoats like Manchin and Heitkamp?

Is it gay if I find Fabios's hair luxurious?

user pls. kill urself my man

Your reading comprehension is fucking garbage. That literally says Comey repeatedly requested to forensically examine DNC/Podesta devices but was declined.

If anything this shows how little power Comey holds compared to (((deep state)))

So THAT's where Ivanka gets her good genes.

>The White House refused Thursday to say whether it secretly fed intelligence reports to a top Republican lawmaker, fueling concerns about political interference in the investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign. Fending off the growing criticism, the administration invited lawmakers from both parties to view classified material it said relates to surveillance of the president's associates. The invitation came as The New York Times reported that two White House officials - including an aide whose job was recently saved by President Donald Trump - secretly helped House intelligence committee chairman Devin Nunes examine intelligence information last week.

You stole that from an ABC article.

>archive.is/rq4LI

gizzi and the indian are the best reporters in the room

This australian is getting off on imagining a young girl having sex with Fabio.
Liberals, everybody.

A couple of dems have already said they'd vote for him, they might not vote in one solid block of "NO" for once

faggot! we just threw this shit out of the window and you repost it >119024836 fuck off!

How about looking more closely at the evidence? It's pretty conclusive.

Oh. Why wouldnt they do a scramble for mexico?

Just had an hour long argument with my mother of all people about this very thing. Pointed out how every source she tried to cite traced back to that CNN shit that had to be walked bsck or the WSJ article based on it.

She just kept going in circles and I kept having to show her over and over that even Jack Langer said Flynn made no request for immunity in exchange for testimony.

The MSM is doing an unfortunately exceptional job of suppressing this while pushing the Flynn flipped narrative.

Educate the people around you. Show them the truth. Do not relent. You are going to be directly challenging the ingrained media narrearive in their mind and they will be conditioned to resist or outright ignore the truth.

I got through to a hardheaded 60+ year old female ex cop. You can get through to them as well.

>Juncker threatens to promote Ohio independence after Trump’s Brexit backing

Sounds like a surefire way to bait the CIA into accelerating its "Free European Army" project.

No dumbass. Giving the president the power to print money is the last thing this shitty country needs. Imagine the next time some commie gets elected and need coin to pay for their absurd schemes.

Kys.

Typical leftist incest fantasy project

I love how the poo always has a prelude to his questions like "Fuck you we love Trump, here's question".

Ok...

>has flipped
I can't wait to hear his damage control later when this narrative gets BTFO

Seriously how much losing can these people take?

So everyone and their mother says that Trump and Russia are colluding and that the Russian's interfered in the elections, yet NO one says how. Can someone actually explain to me HOW they supposedly interfered? They can't touch votes, so what did they fuck with? Polls? We all know that those shit anyways.

So what exactly did Trump supposedly do wrong? I don't really follow this shit, why is there an investigation?

Retarded meme answers will be ignored

Bill Kristol is such a stupid kike. This is nothing like Iran-Contra whatsoever and the national security advisor hasn't (((flipped))) as he claims. You know, I can't wait. I honestly cannot fucking wait for this insufferable country and its political farce crumbles. People like Bill will try and hide but will end up vulture shit.

>2017
>being a pedo

go back to Sup Forums

I'm getting off spreading...

Based

it's not fantasy -- it's in the photos. Why do you think they're all posed to make it look like these are two people who have an intense sexual relationship with each other?

That statement expresses a profound misunderstanding of the US on the part of Juncker
He must be really fucking butthurt over Brexit

Friends close, enemies closer, etc etc.

FEDERAL RESERVE SHILLING THIS HARD

Trump the god emperor is finally getting rid of that horrible Network Neutrality bill that was created under Barrack Hussein Osama.

archive.is/LrEII

He's MAKING THE INTERNET GREAT AGAIN!

lol nice

I'm confused. I've seen stuff like that makes it appear as if all of this is another MSM lie, but there's also pic related. What's going on?

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 31, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will meet with former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. The President will then receive his daily intelligence briefing. Later in the morning, the President will make an announcement with the National Association of Manufacturers. In the afternoon, the President will meet with the Director of the National Institutes of Health. The President will then meet with the Director of the Office of Management and Budget.

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (Oval Office, closed press)
10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing (Oval Office, closed press)
11:00AM THE PRESIDENT makes an announcement with the National Association of Manufacturers (Roosevelt Room, pool spray)
3:00PM THE PRESIDENT meets with the Director of the National Institutes of Health (Oval Office, closed press)
4:45PM THE PRESIDENT meets with the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (Oval Office, closed press)

SPICE RALLY:
1:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

Will he be a guest in 4 hours?

GINSBURG DIES

What will happen when the next Obama gets elected and has the power to print money?

Thoughts on this?

archive.fo/riS2i

>Fat Awoo
NO
BAD user!

>WTF I love fractional reserve banking now

This letter was posted on a twitter handle with no backup sources. Also, readng that letter, it doesn't mention immunity or the FBI. This entire story is a rehashed version of something a CNN analyst made up on air and backtracked later.

Not at all

Holy crap! Why is everything (Closed Press)

I can tell you by seeing the writing on the walls that Trump is getting impeached tomorrow.

Really shaky times!

He goes to the fed and makes the US taxpayer give the jews money for the trouble? You know, like Obama did?

The evolution of a meme.

wtf? I love crop failures and west nile virus now!

"science"

Just like the "science" that supported banning DDT

Why the fuck would you ban insecticide? Does the EPA want people to starve?

>No Hillpepe spammer in this thread
Did he get b&? Did the mods decide to stop being faggots?

some retards accuse russian trolls on the internet of shilling for trump. thats pretty much the only explanation ive heard as to how russia messed with the election

That still puts them at 54 assuming that one absent Republican senator who's missed the last few nominations due to surgery returns in time.

I'm just not sure who else would vote for him especially when the Dems realize just how important this vote is. Warner? King?

Scott Pruitt, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency, on Tuesday. Mr. Pruitt rejected a petition filed a decade ago by two environmental groups asking that the agency ban all uses of chlorpyrifos.
>petition filed a decade ago by 2 hippy groups
>all uses of chlorpyrifos
Wtf I love mao starvation tier events now.

youtube.com/watch?v=KyDU4X8GSmE

Day of the bugspray rises.

>banning insecticide
>good
Yeah, just feed the kikes of the animal kingdom and allow our crops to fail.

All his posts were deleted in the last thread so I assume he was banned. It's MalayMike on a proxy, he'll be back.

>119026731
>he'll be impeached this time says the nervous man for the 500th time

>FLYNN ASKING FOR IMMUNITY.

Trump about to get btfo when he opens his mouth

Why do people keep posting Kristol and Wilson? Their tweets show them to be totally out of the loop and simply concern shilling so why give them oxygen?