Why do you losers still hang out here?

Why do you losers still hang out here?
We stopped Hillary.
That was the goal.

I shitpost on Sup Forums now. I only drop by Sup Forums when I want to banter with the local shills.

Well because the shills make it so that you cant leave, otherwise they would have won.

Also it is occasionally fun.

Also to redpill people if I can.

Back to plebbit election blow in

Don't forget...

Its best they leave. Ebola may come back and we need a focused board for that kind of witchcraft. Am i right or what?

Not so fast...

WASHINGTON (AP) - The White House refused Thursday to say whether it secretly fed intelligence reports to a top Republican lawmaker, fueling concerns about political interference in the investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign. Fending off the growing criticism, the administration invited lawmakers from both parties to view classified material it said relates to surveillance of the president's associates. The invitation came as The New York Times reported that two White House officials - including an aide whose job was recently saved by President Donald Trump - secretly helped House intelligence committee chairman Devin Nunes examine intelligence information last week.

Sources close to the Trump Campaign are alluding to President Donald J. Trump stepping down from office and resigning in fear of facing impeachment proceedings. This will be the first weekend where President Trump will not be going to Mar-a-Lago, his commonly known "Southern White House" as many speculate that President Trump will be buckling down on these new allegations that he had colluded with Russia and had help from Russia's leader, Vladimir Putin.

The source also stated to media that the entire campaign is in frenzy mode and that all people are now making the appropriate measures to bolster ties with Vice President Michael Pence. "Everything is in a total state of chaos here, Trump could be facing criminal charges and if that were to happen, it would cause an immediate investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (sic) into tampering with the election which could bring about totally different results in which case Hillary R. Clinton could be named the actual victor in the presidential election (sic) - this would be much, much larger and more scandalous in nature than Watergate."

DEVELOPING STORY

>tfw he's being impeached tomorrow

That isn't our goal, shill.
Nice try.

We can dream, I hate that all our esotericism has been grouped together into kekism

>We stopped Hillary.
>That was the goal.
You sure do sound like a 60iq sub human monkey.

Everything after 1st paragraph is made up bullshit.

Anyway hope you're ready to die for President Mattis in the Sino-American war of 2019.

Incorrect, what you read earlier was a developing story.

This is not good news. Everything is going to be handed over to Hillary's team.

funny that Hillary would have provided the best outcome for humanity by causing a world war wherein the US and its TRUE underground allies, whoever those may be, would come out on top and have claim to well over half the world as their own land, with a majority of the other half being similar to vassals or territories. Trump kinda fucked things up but I was with him simply because it would have been a really shitty next 50 years due to those useful idiots who fell for Hillary NOT because she would have made the world full glorious American Empire mode, but because the promise of peace and love is the absolute most powerful tool used to manipulate the stupid, would have been in full force annoying the shit out of everyone sane day and night. better living my lame life with at least 40% less SJW madness vs living in the era of our glorious empire at the cost of having to deal with 50 years of full force SJWs before it happens and by then I'd be too old to really do fuck all with it.

The goal is to shit post until the last breath

The weak men and hard times haven't passed yet. Not by a long shot.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

you're retarded, Hillarys team has no claim to sit in the white house, better be ready for president pence/ryan/tillerson/mattis etc etc if anything actually does happen

You're young, so:
>Quitting a Zelda game because you just got the Master Sword

Handing over classified information to Saudi Arabia is a felony.

you're shortsighted.

So we can eventually watch Trump crash and burn. Flynn's gonna crucify him.

>We stopped Hillary.
>That was the goal.

Is that what you think?

self-reflecting are we?

Literal neocon detected

>We stopped Hillary.

You think she's the only problem?

Coming from a cuckold.

Yeah but she is was really aggravating to listen to. Imagine having to hear her screech for four years.

This

People get red pilled here everyday and believe it or not that is important

There are other elections.

Also, a lot of us have been here for many years.

I was here before the orange madman

The rothschilds are next

>Sup Forums only existed for the 2016 election
smells like reddit kikes in here

You are delusional.

Hillary did not win an election.

Also, Trump isn't going anywhere.

Tomorrow is going to be a bad day for you.

>Why do you losers still hang out here?

Because shareblue still pays you to do so.

Badda BOOM!

this. just getting started.

we need to stop junker and merkel

>faggot spewing nigger faggotry
That's the best your intellect can come up with.

Coming to Sup Forums now is like visiting Graceland and mingling with other diehards outside the gates, as tourists walk in. Except if Elvis didn't die ge became leader of the free world.

Mixed emotions. And tbqh, I don't feel we fully stopped Hillary. Sun Tzu said never underestimate your enemy. The Bushes and Clintons, well it's telling you think they'll fizzle instead of nuke the guy who embarrassed and tarnished their legacies. Extremely naive senpai.