I think the shillfags are gone finally...

I think the shillfags are gone finally. Does anyone have any idea what the fuck that just was and why those dumbasses thought that would accomplish anything?

>I think the shillfags are gone finally

wtf are you talking about?

I wouldn't be so sure.

I wouldn't be so sure.

sooooooosllleeeeeepppppy

lets go to sleep

I dont know man, but that was jarring and fucked up. We just keep fighting them by being here.

>i think the shills are finally gone
sounds a lot like me when i say
>surely this is the last night i will drink

Sup Forums got flooded with a bunch of paid shitposters talking about how great hillary is and providing some nice bait, and now they're just gone after they realized it only makes everyone more firm in their opinions.

I agree, they seem to be gone. It's tiring dealing with them, I think we should all get some sleep.

NOOOOOO

this, there's no problem so lets all get some rest

It was a raid and many anons were banned by faggot mods who were supporting them. Something needs to be done about this bullshit.

yes, but they are not gone,

look at this fucking shill

this is like some kind of nightmarish, horrible, real-life version of the Cdi Zelda games.

You mean all that that liberal cocksucking + OMG RUSSIA shit?

Seems like the typical shill routine to me. Just a bunch of dumb obnoxious bullshit like always.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME

Bots

That is goddamn infuriating. What happened to free speech, like this damn place was supposed to be a bastion of

Does it bother you? Maybe you should get some rest.

What about captcha?

Shit, you had me goin there user lmao. Night you beautiful bastard

See QA and VIP. These are the vipers nest

No rest for the wicked

It's baiting for replies and threads that fit their narrative. Also the pedophile faggot glory hole loving mods are just waiting for us to do anything that's bannable. Been there. Flood posts telling them to fuck off, and anything that actually triggers the Pussy mods will get you a 48-72 hr ban.

Its pretty easy to understand the politics

Anyone who would mod pol and not permanently ban all shills and bots is a weak little limp wristed SJW or a nigger lover who thinks trying to subvert our club house means they are winning the culture war.