SJW Tortured, Raped and Killed by Nigger

>Just a few days after she was photographed with Nancy Pelosi grinning in approval, friends found Mehiel tied up, stabbed, tortured, and ultimately dead at the hands of El Hadji Alpha Madiou Toure, a black man arrested driving her car and using her debit card.

www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/03

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/suspect-arrested-in-killing-of-visiting-artist-slain-on-capitol-hill/2017/03/28/5152e68a-13ad-11e7-9e4f-09aa75d3ec57_story.html
narrative-collapse.com/2017/03/28/arrest-made-in-stabbing-murder-of-social-justice-activist-corrina-mehiel/
thelocal.se/20110610/34284
americanthinker.com/articles/2017/03/white_social_justice_warrior_dies_at_hands_of_black_killer_.html
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>El Hadji Alpha

Has to be fake.

I want to say I feel bad because nobody deserves that, not even an insufferable SJW, but some sick part of me is saying "I told you so for desperately trying to suck up to these bloodthirsty animals". If this is real that is, could be right.

It's real: washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/suspect-arrested-in-killing-of-visiting-artist-slain-on-capitol-hill/2017/03/28/5152e68a-13ad-11e7-9e4f-09aa75d3ec57_story.html

good
more traitors that die, the better

"He didn't do it"
Good laughs, but a bit trying too much?

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Niggers gonna nig. Fucking dindus need to fuck off.

Colin flaherty is a treasure and I recommend everyone subscribe to his YouTube channel. I've been into his work for a while and it made the JonTron/Destiny debate even more frustrating because Colin documents so much black criminality that there was enough information for Jontron to BTFO destiny 3x over on Colin's channel and in his book

Last year there were several videos floating around a russian onion forum. Apparently some Ivans, by accident, hacked into several mudslime PCs in Germany for shits and giggles. Accidently they found on one of them several video clips of him and his mates raping and torturing german women, some of them minors.

I tried my best to get hold of the footage, but said Ivan wanted 3000$ worth of BC for the videos even when we tried to convince him that it will change political landscape. All he gave us was one clip as proof, where said mudslime and his cockroach companion were raping a teenager (16?17?) in what looked like a normal flat. The clip was 29 Minutes long and one could only watch via stream. When I couldn't download it, I tried to screen record withg my phone but he took it down already. The video was genuine and it left me uneasy for weeks. I'm used to gore but this shit was on a whole another level. My adrenaline still kicks in when I recall it.

Since then I have pretty much everything ready if shit like this happens again.

/blog

>Lechaim
>Meheil
>two birds, one stone

Thank you American court system. I hate burners more than niggers. At least the nigger has an excuse

>he said he didn't do it

I like this guy

>el hadji ALPHA
top fucking kek

It's just an isolated incident.

> American thinker
Really activates my almonds

I don't get it. Did he not know who he was attacking? She was literally arguing for him to get more reparations and FREE MONEY. Why would you bite the hand that's feeding you?

cuck see

Youre doing Gods work m8. I cant believe these fucking animals get away with this shit and our "leaders" are fucking ok with it.

F

Tell me more. I know there are so much dindu crimes which are never found out about. It physically disgusts me to know that people are unaware of the devastating effect this invasion already has, I mean, it makes me feel sick in my fucking stomach.
People say "hurr durr immigrants only make up 15% of the population" AS IF IT'S NOT A LOT. FUCK YOU LEFTIST PARASITIC NATION WRECKERS, YOU WILL BURN IN HELL.

>implying they think that far ahead

user, talk to a public defender sometime. Not a fucking idiot, just someone doing it for the experience and will to do better (they exist). Be discreet. Find a red pilled one and talk to them about their client base.

Should of not opened her legs to niggers. Dumb slut had it coming.

Because it had a debit card in it and you needed some Swisher Sweets.

It's just baffling. I have a dog who knows better than to bite the hand that feed her and keeps her under a warm house. She knows never to bite me, even when giving her a bath, because she knows what'll happen. This guy surely has a better attention span than a dog, right?

I just wanted to believe that the racism here was just ironic and for the sake of being edgy. i can't fathom it being grounded in facts, or having a solid foundation.

>When asked about Toure’s immigration status, they refused to answer.

>Newsham stated “I think you know that the Metropolitan Police Department does not ask questions about immigration status. It’s a long-standing policy of the Metropolitan Police Department not to enforce civil immigration law. We believe that the enforcement of civil immigration laws creates a divide between us and the community we serve and at the end of the day we believe that will make out community less safe. As the Chief of Police, I don’t think I should be involved in any behavior that makes our city less safe.”
narrative-collapse.com/2017/03/28/arrest-made-in-stabbing-murder-of-social-justice-activist-corrina-mehiel/

>Niggers
>Reason

Oh for fucks sake. It's just getting comedic at this point.

The irony is SJW's would try and suppress this news

do you think niggers are rational beings?

The black guy didn't rape her. I actually felt sorry for him when I read he was homeless.

Poverty causes crime, not skin color.

You guys with your cushy fuckin' lives find it easy to judge someone who was homeless and broke and lacked the social support you've had. Fuckin' faggots!

But hey, he was black. Let's focus on that.

Why are pitbulls more prone to bite than other dogs?

>When asked about Toure’s immigration status, they refused to answer.

Noice.

Literally the future you choose so I ain't even upset.

Nice bait

That's why I said to talk to a public defender desu. I know good lawyers who did it for a while when they were just starting out, fresh out of indoctrination (college) and their nice white/east Asian neighborhoods.

This one lawyer who has his own successful practice now said the thing that to this day fucks with him bigly, is that he would ask murderers why they did it, at times and the responses he would get from black murderers. In crimes of passion, you can sometimes even understand or at least sympathize with the client. And that's more or less common among Hispanic murderers and the rare white murderer who needed a public defender. But he would often ask black suspects why they did it and it was either "din du it" or, the worst of them all, "I don't know".

Friendly reminder that we subsidize the existence of these people.

>Poverty causes crime, not skin color.
b8

The community is more safe when illegal immigrants are harbored by the chief of police so they can murder SJWs.

Quality b8 m8 here's a (you).

You haven't had the pleasure of living near, going to school with, and working with many black people, huh? They don't think about yesterday or tomorrow. Didn't matter what this girl did or would do, it only mattered that right then she had things he wanted.

>SJW Tortured, Raped and Killed by Nigger

>tied up, stabbed, tortured, and ultimately dead
But not raped? Either the story is made up or they are falsely accusing that brotha.

When will these people learn? You can't fix these savages, it is impossible. Many people have tried to over the years, they failed, get over it.

where was this?

Was she with him, or was it the old in-out and then some ultraviolence?

good
im happy to see this and i hope they keep going untill the last of those vermin is gone

>tfw see one of the Sup Forumsacks i recognize
Why do you like her so much? Shes trash

well deserved

Made me smile :)

If we got rid of the gibs it would happen at a much faster pace. But we won't because we're all cucked.

I was talking about crime and then you made it about SATs for some reason lol.

Who fuckin' cares about that shit?

Is this one better?

>This guy surely has a better attention span than a dog, right?

Why is GWU involved in a bunch of anti-American activities? It's like they are a nexus of sedition.

" Krantz and her killer were riding the same tram to the Hisingen neighbourhood near Gothenburg in western Sweden in September 2010."
" Shortly thereafter Krantz was found raped and murdered in a wooded area not far from the tram stop."
" According to the prosecutors, the attack was one of "extreme ruthlessness"."
thelocal.se/20110610/34284

you think a nigger cares about muh gibs over the long term?? he wanted quick cash and he saw a easy mark.

>many such cases!

Just an isolated incident desu. Nothing to see here. We can't allow fear to win.

>i can't fathom it being grounded in facts, or having a solid foundation.
Welcome to the ride that never ends.

>be going to ATM
>one of those in a glass box where you have to swipe your card to enter
>drunk buck staggering around near the door
>buck grabs door and tries to follow me in
>push him away and pull door closed
>get cash
>open door to leave and nigger tries to get in again
>stiff arm him
>he staggers back and falls on his ass
>push door closed behind me
>chubby white cunt waddling up
>keys, clutch purse, ATM card in one sausage-fingered paw
OMGWTF People are suuuuuuuuch assholes! OMG
>she slides her card and holds the door
>he follows her in
>I get in my truck
>she gets her cash and turns around
>nigger bitchslaps the shit out of her
>keys, money, purse, card go flying
>nigger ducks down for a few seconds
>opens door and staggers out with a fist full of cash and an ATM card
>start truck and drive away

mfw

>"I don't know"
The one that gets me every time. No impulse control whatsoever. Worse than children.

(((Meheil))) = White!
Yeah no

>he just threw the whole rod in there

She was calling you an asshole? What did you say?

why the fuck are you calling a random black guy a buck?

are you some kind of cuck faggot?

>I want to say I feel bad because nobody deserves that, not even an insufferable SJW, but some sick part of me is saying "I told you so for desperately trying to suck up to these bloodthirsty animals". If this is real that is, could be right.

You're soft. This shit does not phase me. Burn the coal, pay the toll. It's a waste of time and energy taking the moral high ground for or against people that have no morals. SJWs and liberals in general look at things like morals, values, and laws as something that's subjective, meant to be bent or broken when it's convenient. They're lesser people and they deserve no sympathy. Let them die.

>>Newsham stated “I think you know that the Metropolitan Police Department does not ask questions about immigration status. It’s a long-standing policy of the Metropolitan Police Department not to enforce civil immigration law. We believe that the enforcement of civil immigration laws creates a divide between us and the community we serve and at the end of the day we believe that will make out community less safe. As the Chief of Police, I don’t think I should be involved in any behavior that makes our city less safe.”

kek, yet another example of why no one should trust law enforcement. At the end of the day, even if they are conservatives, they're nothing more than cucks towing the line for the institutional left.

americanthinker.com/articles/2017/03/white_social_justice_warrior_dies_at_hands_of_black_killer_.html
>Her belief in black victimization came, she said, at an early age when her mother read to her the book that would change her life: It Takes a Village, by Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I love niggers

This deserves it's own thread.

Since when did the police have the power to decide which laws to enforce and which to ignore?

Pics?

It's unfortunate no doubt that this happened.
But the same as a rape victim walking around in next to nothing, passing out drunk next to some football players.
Not saying what happened was wrong, but steps could have been taken to prevent it.

Or you could just look at it as the self-loathing white problem taking care of itself.

How many of these dumb little daddy's girls are going to get themselves stabbed, raped, murdered etc until they realise niggers are fucking dangerous animals.

Hopefully all of them.

towards racist and hyper koralists
who usher in tyrannical rule and
hperbole transhumanism

FFFFFUCK that pretty bitch
she shouldve meditated

>hyper moralists

Stop being a russian agent; those muslims were obviously Russian operatives you shill

>he said he didn't do it

There you go white devil, he dindu nuffin!

>washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/suspect-arrested-in-killing-of-visiting-artist-slain-on-capitol-hill/2017/03/28/5152e68a-13ad-11e7-9e4f-09aa75d3ec57_story.html

"“Mr. Toure was not in that apartment and he did not kill the decedent,” she said."

ROFL. Freudian slip, incorrectly spelled.

Lol'd these kinds of happenings make my day 10x brighter.

Hey guys, just woke up, what's a nigger?

So lets say she didnt die but recovered, would be be redpilled or would she blame it on the white government for forcing him to do it?

Probably, but that is a non-issue because her toll was fully paid.

>Probably
thats not an answer.

>thats a non-issue
well I think its handy to know how susceptible they are to a change of heart

I want to feel bad but i dont. We told you so, fucking dumb cunt.

But HOW!? Nah just joking glad i get some cheery news before the weekend

>driving her car
>using her credit card
How stupid are niggers?

I actually didn't r8 this b8.

Can you describe the video you saw? A friend wants to know.

google "the grifter", but i warn you this shit is ...weird...

This. Why waste time trying to talk to, or caring about, ignorant animals whichever skin they hide in.

I like you yank. You're alright.

Read this if you don't realize that niggers are retarded animals:
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

>liberal nigger-lover killed by nigger
I see no problem with this. Natural selection.

Alpha ahas fahak

>nobody deserves that, not even an insufferable SJW
W

R

O

G

boi he bout to do it