Trump remorse thread

I was a former Drumpf supporter, I attended every rally he has held, but after this Russian shit came out, I just cant anymore. This is actually a big deal.

This is a declassified document proving unequivocally that a federal investigative body has determined that our president was aided by a former international adversary, in an attempt to adulterate our election process.

To my knowledge this is the first time in American history this scenario has played out. Not too often you get to say that.

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote and yet lost after a foreign enemy hacked into her servers in collusion with her rival.

By treason and espionage Trump is disqualified from the race making the runner up of the electoral vote (Hillary Clinton) the winner. When are we going to enforce the fucking law in this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/carter-page-trump-russia-igor-sechin-dossier-2017-1
usatoday.com/story/money/2017/02/14/trump-scraps-dodd-frank-rule-resource-extraction-disclosure/97912600/
reuters.com/article/us-russia-rosneft-privatisation-insight-idUSKBN1582OH
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage

1/10

LOCK HIM UP

I just got out of a liberal shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a liberal shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.

sage

You are right, but the Drumpfags won't recognise it. Maybe when the russian flag flies over the whitehouse... just maybe

tippity top kekkles.

Sage

I've yet to see any of these "Russian hacking" shills offer up exactly what benefit Russia gets from having Trump at the helm.

And even if it were true... did you not see the course we were heading under the democrats? Everything was "Russia's fault". FUCKING. EVERYTHING. They wanted a war with Russia.

Do you really want the 2 nations with the largest nuclear stockpiles on earth to go toe to toe? Really??

Now that Flynn is spilling all the dirt on Trump, it's game over. Trump will be in prison unless he strike an immunity deal too and resigns.

Sagesagesagesage

tippity top kekkles

>was
>former

That gets posted ever single thread. The dossier said Putin wants the sanctions removed because it's destroying Russia's economy and he offered a 19% stake in Russia's national gas company. Right after Trump was elected he passed a law that made it so oil companies don't have to disclose when foreign governments give them money. He appointed the head of Exxon Mobil to be secretary of state, a guy who had a huge oil deal with Russia before the sanctions destroyed the deal. Then Russia sold 19.5% of their national oil company to unnamed persons.

Pretty obvious what Trump and Putin gain from this, money. Lots and lots of money.

tippity top kekkles. I cannot believe one of you liberal faggots said that. why are you guys so gay? really, please answer the damn question.

>This is a declassified document proving unequivocally that a federal investigative body has determined that our president was aided by a former international adversary, in an attempt to adulterate our election process.
Link or it didn't happen.

Also is that treason? Seriously. Hillary was accepting huge amounts of money from Saudi Arabia. She made a deal to sell uranium to Russia after large Russian donations came in.

Trump did what? Conspire to reveal the corruption of his competition? Were any of the leaks untrue? And no one claims Russia did anything except hack a PRIVATE organization.
The DNC can suck my left nut if they're allowed to rig their own primaries without legal recourse but then want to claim "treason" when they have to deal with their own security. When they get caught being criminally corrupt pieces of shit.

Link.

Wrong board friend, this is the paper craft board. I think you're looking for /po/

He conspired with a foreign government to commit a crime. Yes that's illegal and yes he's going to jail for it. The moron even asked them to commit crimes while he was on camera.

There's been nothing which proves Russia had anything to do with actively tampering with the election for any political gain whatsoever.

Firstly, proof or fuck off, and secondly, why the fuck do people even hate the Russians? At least they look after their own.

the wikileaks were accidentally authenticated by google
and thats why the left loses. they know they have no way to confirm their shit because they made it up on the spot

Can one of you liberal faggots please answer why you would ever feel like saying "tippity top kekkles" was a good idea? Honestly, it is horrible. It is so cringe worthy and gross. Please stop trying with shit like that. please.

It's pretty easy to connect the dots. It's just 1, 2, 3.

businessinsider.com/carter-page-trump-russia-igor-sechin-dossier-2017-1

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/02/14/trump-scraps-dodd-frank-rule-resource-extraction-disclosure/97912600/

reuters.com/article/us-russia-rosneft-privatisation-insight-idUSKBN1582OH

Live and breath trump 24/7

but just 1 minute ago i realized he is a massive fucking faggot.

I M P E A C H
M
P
E
A
C
H

>The moron even asked them to commit crimes while he was on camera.
Crime under whose law? Russia isn't under US law. They can release any documents they want.
The only reason DNC cucks are mad is because they got E X P O S E D
Maybe we should put them in jail before worrying about the informants. America should be thanking Russia.

It is an international crime to hack. Remember the guy who hacked NASA from the UK? Yeah he's in US prison now.

fake and gay

>Hillary can still win!

kek

Spread this around Tax dollars being used to attack Trump!

Shill threads get shut down when these links are posted:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Are you the same motherfucker who "supported Trump since the beginning" but then went on to tell us how you'd found a new candidate every fucking day during the primary? I get that this is going on a lot longer than you guys thought it would, but you'll need to come up with more clever shilling plans than this, it's been two fucking years now and these kind of posts even get laughed at on shitholes like reddit.

To be completely honest, I knew this would happen, Trump is a fucking idiot. However, the memes were just too good that I had to vote for him, and I don't regret it one bit.

Shut the fuck up, OP.

tippity top kekkles

Fuck off sharia blue.