Is he still /our/guy/?

Is he still /our/guy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2014/04/07/why-is-the-us-honoring-a-racist-rabbi/
mondoweiss.net/2016/12/quickly-semitism-awareness/
vocaroo.com/i/s07Su0FCJdvu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Define "/ourguy/"

He is (at least seen in the eyes of the public as) fighting corruption, but I don't think the /ourguy/ perspective is even a thing, because Sup Forums is not a movement by itself.

Those have literal mental issues.

he fucked a baby and bent the knee to his pedo overlords. he has no credibility left. not that he ever had more than a shred of it anyway

never was
He's (THEIR) good goy

No.
This.

He's /theirgoy/

Also this.

(((InfoWhores))) was always willfully ignorant or concealed the truth about the JQ.

He's not tall enough

The Illuminati played their queen...

Fear mongering jew

This merchant is right

hes paid to make the rightwing look foolish. look up his interview with piers morgan. you think that was good for gun rights advocates?

infowars is run by TIMEWARNER. he and pjw ARE mainstream media

i grew up lol'ing at alex jones on public access television

if you honestly rally behind that tard you have problems

yes

im glad he finally admitted to that stupid pizzagate conspiracy was a hoax

Yes it's true, I as a right wing Sup Forumstard think he is just controlled opposition

However each to their own I guess, a lot of people here like Alex "the jew" Jones

No.

You dont have to hate jews or israel to be honest, but you do need to be honest about Israeli and Jewish power, and malfeasance, if you want to be taken seriously as someone devoted to truth.

He is as muxh if a Zio gatekeeper as wikipedia.

wikipedia, where not one word is mentioned about this guy's naked Jewish Supremacist ideology:

counterpunch.org/2014/04/07/why-is-the-us-honoring-a-racist-rabbi/

not one fucking word.

Jewish power plays a large role in our wars, and our fucked up govt's assault on free speech

mondoweiss.net/2016/12/quickly-semitism-awareness/

He will never say so.

this. use to actually believe him for a few years then I started smoking weed and it was like I could just sense the bullshit and I got woke.
Guy is a slimy lying fear mongering dick shit desu

>everything that goes against my paleo-conservative ideology is a conspiracy

He was never /our guy/ just some crazy Texan who became a meme

The only reason people like him here is that he is always 150% supportive of trump which is a good indicator that he is basically full of shit

That being said he is useful to get normies to start looking into the (((globalists)))

I have always seen him as a crazy redneck who goes over the top with absolutely fringe topics. He has been quite fun and entertaining sometimes, like when he showed up and triggered Cenk Uygur at The Young Turks show, but then again, he keeps soaking himself in absolutely low-IQ-tier conspiracy theories like "sandy hook was staged", "moon landing was faked", "chem trails" and FEMA camps.

I am personally pretty far-right myself, probably more right-wing than Alex Jones, but even I see him as a lunatic.

>150% supportive of Trump
but he's not. it depends on Trumps actions.
He doesn't support how idle Trump is taking this bullshit.

Not even a Alex Jones fan or anything I think the guy is mostly retarded but you are a mindless fuck puppet if you actually think he blindly follows Trump.

Controlled opposition

vocaroo.com/i/s07Su0FCJdvu

Kek knows

naw hes a FAGGOT!

Hasn't said anything about the republicans trying to get access to your browsing history. He would if it was democrats.

I think he's smart and on the occasion that he predicts something correctly, he's right on the dot, but he goes way off the handle way too often with conspiracies and it costs him a lot of credibility.

I still watch him. I never heard that he is owned by time warner. I dont think pol ever really had his back, but there has been a lot of this anti aj shilling which does not seem the norm. That might just be happening because he caved on pizzagate, which was a blow to be sure.

Your flag makes me skeptical of your words, why do you reject your messiah jew?

He is right about lot of the bad stuff that Hillary did, for example, then loses his focus and switches to ranting about how Bill Clinton is a rapist, which is funny at first but then gets annoying as this goes on for 15 minutes.

haha jews make less than 0.2 of pop. and they still have genetic defects
>rekt

yes no yes yes yes no yes yes no yes yes

who cares

Trump is baby

Alex Jonestein is controlled opposition you dumb fuck. His only goal is to make money selling boner pills to stupid hicks so he can pay alimony to his jew ex wife

I think his stuff is entertaining to watch but sometimes he flies off the rails to parts unknown. He did one with Joe Rogan where he lost his marbles ranting about psychic vampires.

>he lost his marbles ranting about psychic vampires.
He does this intentionally to discredit himself, and therefore us. Jones is the perfect example of controlled opposition. 90% of the shit he says is true, but he just has to throw in the 10% of madness so that the normies can dismiss 100%. Alex Jones truly is a piece of shit and I wish him nothing but the worst.