FBI releases 27 never before seen 9/11 images

>FBI releases 27 never before seen 9/11 images.

imgur.com/a/vTNxQ

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/9-11-attacks-investigation-and-related-materials/9-11-images
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88373187/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xv5s_VEmZd0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0-B2J7tp8eg
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/76024352
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Original source:
vault.fbi.gov/9-11-attacks-investigation-and-related-materials/9-11-images

Obviously a plane and not a missile. Conspiritards make me lose hope in humanity.

You're a faggot.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING PLANE YOU BASTARD!?!?!?

BAAAAA FUCKING SHEEP!!!!!!!!!

Obviously a missile and not a plane. Kike shills make me lose faith in humanity.

Lol where the fuck is the plane?

How are people so fucking stupid they don't ask where the 747 went? Do really think it just vaporized? poof? gone?

But clammos are squares

Cool plane, mind bringing it to the pentagon?

How bad is it if I'm admiring the film colors? Photographers have it hard.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING MISSILE YOU BASTARD!?!?!?

BAAAAA FUCKING SHEEP!!!!!!!!!

ive seen this picture before, wtf is itthis too

Nice plane...oh wait.

That's one small hole for a plane..

BUMP

whats this then

>Plane crashes into towers

WOW WHAT THE FUCK THERE'S NO WAY A PLANE WOULD MAKE A HOLE THAT BIG

>Plane crashes into pentagon

>WOW WTF LOOK HOW SMALL THE HOLE IS, IT'S WAY SMALLER THAN A PLANE.

is that a cruz missile?

WTF is that crazy ass belt buckle on W? Looks like a #SpiritCooking accessory.

i don't understand this

Submarines fly now? Ain't that some shiet...

This is stupid, pizzagate makes us all look like schizos please sage this thread.

A student dorm

The plane already lost it's wings from the wall, idiot.

YES, I AGREE. EVERYONE GO TO BED RIGHT NOW. LETS ALL GO TO BED NOW.

Who gives a shit how we "look" to others?

If you really think 4/pol/ should be concerned with its public image, you need to leave. "Muh PR"-fags should be gassed.

Photographer here, film has superior aesthetics compared to digital.

yeah, what are these pictures? it is in an alley? where did the trash come from? i can't think what this is?
is it a hole from an explosion where they were stealing the gold?

You have some splaining to do nippon

It most certainly is. Small for a 757, anyway.

But a drone painted to look like an AA aircraft but built to disintegrate on impact (leaving no wreckage that might be examined and give away the scam) and leave the real damage to the shaped charges placed in the wall in the recent "renovation" (just as the WTC 1 & 2 elevator shafts were "renovated") would explain things perfectly.

plane = missile

god no wonder why they use you, you are dumb as shit

Jews in a van

'80s dude here.

How the fuck is there still no footage of the Pentagon attack?

Kids reading this: understand we all thought 9/11 was shady as heck when it happened. No one fully bought it back then, except for normies, and doubly so when the Iraq War shit started.

Funny how it all went down before digital cameras, smart phones, and drones flooded the consumer market.

t. Urban Moving Systems intern

Terrible quality.

Also, given the distance - that's one BIG ASS "missile"...

...about the size of an airplane

404?

More plz

over 200~ security cameras in the area were confiscated.

>UrbanMovingSystems.jpeg

Based nip.

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING JEWS IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING VAN

May justice be done though the heavens fall

Remember the German who flew that jet into the side of a granite Mountain in the south of France last year ? Well there was debris and seats and bodies and all the usual plane crash junk. So are they really trying to convince people that a plane full of people crashed into the pentagon ? Obviousley the majority of people who look at this fit into two Groups. One group is gullible and has a low analytical threshold and believes the govt line. The others Who dont believe are capable of rational thought and can see no plane crashed into the building.

The plane went inside the building and filled several tiers of the pentagon with wreckage.

You posted new ones this time, any more?
Do you have any from underneath the buildings?

Mencken said it best: "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."

It was a plane that hit the Pentagon. It evaporated on impact because the jet fuel melted everything in its path. Stop questioning the narrative

This thread made me sleepy.

The fuck am I looking at? Some kind of cruise missile?

Dronew

Yeah, some kind of cruz missile

To answer this...

Pretty much this. Then the footage that WAS released, was doctored.

There was a guy, that had some kind of super human ability to look at a picture, and tell you exactly what did damage. The US government recruited him MANY years ago when the cold war was at it's height. He looked at pictures when the Pentagon VERY first got hit, and said it was a missile. Dead set. Then someone presented him with the " same " picture again, and said that it was complete BS and that wasn't the same picture.

It's the plane it shrunk on impact

Yes, ofc they would TAKE A FUCKING PHOTO of the missile.. Idiots.. Ofc 911 was a scam, but that image is just retarded.

I really would like to know whether they got rid of the soldier "who know"

Just send them to the "battlefield"....

Nous avons tout. Soon: scsi disk liberated from twins in the live.

HIS NAME WAS PAT TILLMAN

What a nothing burger. Photos clearly depict the airplane remains from the airplane that crashed into the Pentagon that was hijacked by terrorists on an airplane that hate our freedom.

Nothing to see here, case closed.

>leaf
no

You have everything? Soon you will release the live footage from plane POV?
This is why your image is title "what they saw"?
nice.

>Hurr small hole too small for jet

It's where the fucking engine went through you retards, there is even a photo of a more or less intact engine near the hole.

What is the significance of or the symbolic meaning to the Jews or what was the purpose you! Sup Forums reckon? Surely this wasn't just a flaw in the plan or a mistake was it? Why did they do this? What has it got to do with the twin towers? Even from the terrorist narrative doesn't seem right does it? Sort of takes away the attention from the etc moment and wouldn't you make a bigger impact (no pun intended) on the white house?

Then where the fuck is the rest of the 747?

Are you really that slow?

exactly. the only thing that looks remotely like a missile is not seeing wings, but at that angle you shouldn't see any.

bashscript#! You can clearly see all of the airplane remains, which means this case is closed and it was truly a commercial airplane that hit the building.

lmao you do know the pentagon is the largest building in the world right?

look that that thing it's huge... almost like a plane or something...

if a missile of that size hit it would blow off the entire side of the building.

>be a good goy An stop questioning the governments narrative
Fuck off shill

A hollow tube going that fast is going to be smashed to pieces by that sort of impact. Just look at a photo of a 60mph head on car crash.

are you cunts really that dense. There would be a fuck ton more plane parts there a bit of tin sheet and some canister. Where are the fucken turbine wheels. No jet fuel is going to melt that shit

Ha, I remember the day these pictures were taken, after the PNAC allowed it to happen per their tanktank paper that all but called for a new "pearl harbor like event" to galvanize their plans for the new "axis of evil" ie, killing around 2 million arabs for sacred Israel. The Bush crime family and their friends/business associates the Bin Ladens. Dancing Israelis haha

I thought the Romanian palace / parliament was the largest building in the world? Or heaviest.

nah ours is second

2 senior NTSB investigators agree that the airplane remains from the crash are comparable to other catastrophic haul losses.

These photos only confirm this.

but you just showed a gif of a plane hitting the pentagon

This case is closed, boys.

Off to bed we go.

Stop LARPing. You're fucking scaring me.

why did all the pictures get deleted

It would not leave the entire plane in tiny pieces everywhere with only a single intact engine.

Also, videos of the planes hitting the towers look like planes, regardless of angle or distance, this gif looks like a missile.

And, a fucking 747 would create a lot more damage than a little hole in the building. Where is the impact markings from the wings?

Looks like Argentina

He's back

same here and can confirm

bingo.

this is simple:

look at the earliest photos showing the small hole. Now, look for areas of damage by wings and tail fin.... or the wings and tail fin. Look for damage from the giant RR engines - no fucking sign if them.

I dont know what it was that circled around the Pentagon, flew 300 yards at near ground level, then hit the area where the accounting/audit dept was.

But theres simply no way it was a 757, 747, or a commercial airliner operated by a guy trained on a prop plane. Its absurd.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88373187/

The pentagon was a hardened building vs attacks, the upper stories of the twin towers weren't
New York skyline is so ugly, 2/10 city compared with Tokyo

This is the van used by the "Dancing Israelis"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xv5s_VEmZd0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0-B2J7tp8eg

Conspiritards are so fucking dumb

So according to conspiritards there was too little damage done for it to be a plane.... but a plane sized missile is fine

there aren't even any missiles the size of a 747 and if there were they'd do a shitload more damage than what the pentagon saw

Another:

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/76024352

also you can clearly see that the plane hits the ground just before impact

this is the main reason why there wasn't so much damage, because it didn't hit the building head on

Funny thing btw: I don't find any other source for this photos than his posts in old threads.

That thing hitting the Pentagon doesn't look anywhere near the size of a 747.