Are Americans even humans at this point?

Are Americans even humans at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74
youtube.com/watch?v=kBu3_LALHDU
youtube.com/watch?v=U3hBxlfupb0
youtube.com/watch?v=aYItTxqTc38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

considering they're the offspring of the anglos, scandicucks and krauts, they were never human to begin with

That is a face of regret.

jesus, tom cruise really let himself go

Jabba the Hut is a proud American.

>says the slav and the spaniard

Still mad?

Forgot me image

At last I don't weigh 300kg

>using the (((metric system)))

He is set to survive the HAPPENING.

dumb mobile poster
Back to rebdit

There should be a law if you're too fat the state has the put you down like old yeller or you can lose the weight and not be put down

As far as I know, fatty foods cost 10x less than healthy food over there.

Becoming fat occurs naturally over time because of it

>America is one person

The people who need to be gassed are the cunts feeding it. No way he's feeding himself, he couldn't even stand up

>implying America isn't one person

This is what peak freedom looks like

Fuck TLC. This diseased blob shouldn't be on TV.

I can't imagine how much you would have to eat without realizing it. I mean like one day you would look in the mirror and realize something had to be done or soon you wouldn't be able to walk.

When I got even a little fat a year ago I immediately started going to the gym, I recognized it instantly.

You forgot the nigger and spic admixture hombre

THICC

haha le merica is fat xD

fpbp

Is that smeared charcoal on his pants or just the pattern

You should save that for actual ribbit posters or it loses its value

What shape are his leg bones. Why cant your fantastic healthcare clean the barnacles off

Is it forced perspective or is that thing's foot huge?

Is his asshole inflamed

and yet your are all speaking English on an American website

underrated

Lol fucking hairy backed Spaniard talking like they have a country worth jack shit

>your

even at this stage, it's still possible to get fit, if you want to

PROOF : youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74

That thing is also a jew, or carries the star of david necklace.

shit you got me there

Honestly, this guy should get a bullet to the head. He's not going to get better, that's most likely his own fault and he contributes nothing to society.

Dont use a proxy next time

That's probably gangrene.

i'd fuck u op

10/10 shart my friend

Gangrene has pus. That's a fungus

That kind of people is the incarnation of psychological stagnation at its worse. They're not going to change even if their life is at stake.

So it'd be oozing green stuff if it were gangrene?

What show is this/anyone got a link? I want to be disgusted at my own nation for a bit before bed.

No. Yellow

i'm speaking english on former british colony's website, everything is in order, no?

i would be worried if i had to speak navajo or some shit

piss interaction + bleach

Lol

For some reason, it seems to me that yellow is worse than green. I mean, as in more disgusting.

Green is worse

A fat Polish sun.

I have seen some shit.

Why?

America vs. Poland

You're next

Not really actually, you can eat healthfully for about the same or cheaper than you can eat garbage.

it's more that fatty shit foods can be acquired and prepared with less effort and less waiting. People become accustomed to prepackaged and processed foods that only need to be reheated or picked up from a drive through restaurant

To eat healthfully on the cheap you have to spend a hour chopping and preparing and what not

>your

Apparently not all of us are....

Fixed the pic for you, OP.

You clearly have no idea how both of our militaries work! :)

Green is gallbladder type stuff. Bacteria that have no oxygen. Yellow is less infected. More oxygen present

The thing about Jesse is that he wasn't delusional and was being honest with himself. These blobs are seemingly incapable of that.

Thing is, you don't even need to go to the gym to stop being fat. You just have to stop eating like a pig - eating at maintenance level with little to no exercise is not a lot of food however. It is much better to exercise, lift, and eat like a king.

Oh, okay.

It's natural for the citizens of an occupied country to be angry.
I can't imagine what it would be like to live in a country that can't even take care of itself.
Let's face it...there aren't any real men there. What do we expect other than feelings and angst?

>spanyard talking shit
>he created mexicans

Fucking underrated

Gluttony is an easy metric to gauge degeneracy.

He actually can stand up. He can even dance.
youtube.com/watch?v=kBu3_LALHDU

Blimey, it looks rather unpleasant there in Mexico.

think about it... If you were is a hot girl and this your is boyfriend for 5000 would you do it?

>Ham Magera

I think I used to be subscribed to this guy on youtube jej

damn

slavs are pretty big guys

tfw when the most powerful country on earth shares a long ass border with a third world country where live skinnings and beheadings are commonplace

2011 was a different time. All is forgiven once lost in the echos of time

youtube.com/watch?v=U3hBxlfupb0

>with a third world country where live skinnings and beheadings are commonplace

Canada isn't that far gone YET. The refugees need some time to settle first.

THIS IS THE FINAL EVOLUTION OF THE AMERILARD. THEY WILL ALL LOOK LIKE THIS BY 2050 I CALL IT

Swedes have a great sense of humor!

THICC

Dirty bulks done dirt cheap

These fat mutants should be incarcerated in a special kind of institution until they reach a resonable weight again.

They destroy their family, are a burden for the tax payer and the healthcare system, plus their sole existence is ensuing vices (such as gluttony, laziness and escapism) in entire communities.

When someone promote suicide or self-harm, or when someone repeatedly inflict harm to himself, he's institutionalized until further notice. Therefore, I really don't understand how this should not be the case for these ultrafatfucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=aYItTxqTc38

And yet one well placed shot does exactly the same damage. Funny how that works.

T.H.I.C.C.

I'm sick and tired of fish and chicken Lisa.

aint that the guy who lives in a car down the river?

>As far as I know, fatty foods cost 10x less than healthy food over there.
STOP IT WITH THE FUCKING RETARDED MEME! THERE IS NOTHING CHEAPER THEN A BAG OR RICE, BEANS, ONION OR POTATOES IF CARE ABOUT CALS PER BUCKS

STOP SPREADING THIS FUCKING RETARDED MEME THAT THEY ARE ONLY FAT BECAUSE FAST FOOD IS SO CHEAP

No I think we are pretty dehumanized at this point. Junk food, do-nothing jobs, FIAT currency. We are all getting fucked, so tortured that we are all living in la la land and I think it is time to wake up.

pay for my healthcare

That's rich coming from some pole speaking in American

The white Americans from Northern Europe? Or the white Americans from Mexico and Southern Europe?

How do you even end up like this? I put on a couple stone being a lazy cunt but even 2 stone over weight I felt absolutely disgusting and unhealthy and swiftly got my shit together.

How do you keep continuing down that spiral ffs.

This is in no way to excuse their behavior or disgusting girth, but they are genuinely addicted to food. They have deep rooted psychological problems and their only way to cope is to eat. They need a psychologist as well as a nutritionist if any real progress is to be made