George Ciccariello-Maher of Drexel University

Who else watched this douchebag get fucking ANNIHILATED on Tucker tonight?

""""""professor""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=aikF-M-59OA

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1994/10/26/opinion/in-america-throwing-a-curve.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's amazing they still come on the show knowing they're going to get bitchslapped

yeah dude got wrecked

Should be called Cuck Masterson

this dude lists "let black dude fuck my wife" on his resume

What do you call that kind of haircut?

This is Tucker's 'thing'. He has weak guests who can't actually debate on his show and 'wins' arguments.

This is why he never has any legitimate liberal guests on. They'd shit all over hos weak ass, like Stewart did a decade ago.

He didn't pick the guy out of a hat. Ciccariello has been all over conservative news the last few days and he was there over Christmas as well.

"All I want for Christmas" implies something grandiose and impossible to achieve. Just a MEME. Right bro?

No, he didn't pick him out of a hat. He picked him because he's a lightweight.

"It was just satire! But really all white people should be executed."

summarize for those of us who don't feel like watching. is it one of those annihilations that is conditional on your agreeing with tucker carlson's political views?

Wait I thought his white genocide tweet happened awhile ago. Did he do something again more recently?

On Twitter he wrote about pretending to call out a soldier on an airplane for something to do with Mosul or something like that because the soldier was given a seat in first class.

Yes, he made that tweet about the US soldier given first class by another passenger and how it made him want to vomit and scream about Mosul. When he went on Tucker he basically didn't defend it at all and said how he respected servicemen and they deserve good VA and psych benefits. I guess he didn't realize how big the backlash would be because even the most lefty of liberals tend to subscribe to the US's bootlicking culture.

yes and no. Tucker goes on and on about his writing lacking clarity, but I'm going to say that he is bias. Tucker claims to read about a book every couple of days, so I would argue he is well read, but it's easy to dislike something on premise, which I think he fell into.

The guest comes on and insinuates some other speaker is a KKK member / eugenics supporter, but does not offer any concrete proof, and defends his ejection from some speaking position. Tucker says that this is silly for someone who called for white genocide, and the professor refutes this by saying that white genocide doesn't and cannot exist, and claiming this tweet was satire. He said that soldiers do not deserve respect because the war they are fighting is useless.

I'm all for claiming the specific wars are useless but don't put it on the soldiers, they just take orders, and it's criminal if they don't

he picked him because he's the topic of the day

it cuts it off on this video but i swear to god when i was watching this last night you could hear the guy bitching and yelling right after tucker says have fun in mexico city it was pretty hilarious

This is his latest contribution to Western civilization

Muh Gooooooogle.

If you don't agree with Tucker's views? He was shown to be a double-thinking rat that he is. Constantly deflected questions and again is saying that his white genocide statements were satire. Tucker does personally attack him for not being a legitimate writer, which honestly didn't help at all.

Tucker got fucking annihilated

What are the chances he gets his shit kicked in the next time he crosses paths with a veteran?

i'm personally glad tucker said that you can't take yourself seriously as a professor and basically calling his life performance art, because that's my whole issue with academia i just don't take any of them seriously. never been to a day of college in my life but just seeing the way these people talk and act it just seems fake like they do actually think they are in a movie playing a role

Professors get paid exactly what they deserve, and it's not a lot. I'm a college student right now, and there's a fair amount of bullshit to sift through. I'm an economics major which has been washed so heavily with corporate globalism that it's hard to tell what's legitimate, but all this is is a stepping stone. At the end of the day, even facts are colored by the opinion of some fucking guy somewhere

I don't disagree that it was entertaining that he did, but specifically the part where he takes his paragraph and analyzes it as "high school writing" will just make people shrug it off as a personal attack. Tucker wasn't wrong, this guy is a fucking joke, but it didn't help the interview.

there are good people in academia, it's just that those people are usually boring and bad for TV/news reports so you only hear the Kool-Aid drinking Women's Studies profs broadcasted

He crushed him with the performance art thing. You could see it on the professor's face that Tucker had found his pulsating heart and struck true

p..pp..pp...performance art is scholarship.

Just the appearance of these cunts make me fucking livid.
They always just look so smug.
And that faggot facial hair, it just makes it so much worse.

As if that little faggot would have the balls to yell anything at the soldier.

I fucking hope he does.
Wankers like that make me want to enlist.

Found the kike. Kys faggot.

Tintin haircut.

A fairly decent chance now that he's been on Fox News

INFERIOR RACIST BURN CROSSES HATESPEECH BILL MURRAY RACIST REEEEEE

>tucker "destiny" carlson

He didn't win the debate but he didn't lose either. He called Tucker stupid the entire time

That guy btfo's only cherry picked losers. He won't be that based against a fair opponent.

>a fair opponent
Like who? The idiots that come on the show know what they're getting in to and no one who makes a solid argument ever agrees to.

AIght motherfuckers.

Is Charles Murray legit or not?

I know this cartoon Chavista needs to be strung up, but what about Charles Murray?

The Bell Curve was written 23 years ago and academics are still arguing about it. He's pretty good.

I saw it live too, felt like I was watching some kind of ultra-nuanced political comedy
>CMON TUCKER JUST GOOGLE IT

>weak guests who can't actually debate
This guy is a fucking PROFESSOR. It's not on Tucker if the guy can't make an argument.

>Mr. Murray fancies himself a social scientist, an odd choice of profession for someone who would have us believe he was so sociologically ignorant as a teen-ager that he didn't recognize any racial implications when he and his friends burned a cross on a hill in his hometown of Newton, Iowa.

>In a New York Times Magazine article by Jason DeParle, Mr. Murray described the cross-burning as "dumb." But he insisted, "It never crossed our minds that this had any larger significance."

nytimes.com/1994/10/26/opinion/in-america-throwing-a-curve.html

this is where this dyke got the cross burning stuff from, looks like he didn't even read it

Another Jew gets Tucked

He brings on the Lefts best and brightest so of course it will never be fair

He's a Jew who took his wife's surname

>"It's an ugly stunt. Mr. Murray can protest all he wants, his book is just a genteel way of calling somebody a nigger."

>most lefty of liberals tend to subscribe to the US's bootlicking culture.

well, YEAH. They literally depend on the boots to do their dirty work.

Even from a leftie cuck's point of view I don't know why they'd shit on their own military. Who'd protect their gibs and safe spaces? Who'd keep racist whitie under wraps?

Because the poor moslems dindu nuffin and America is just being a colonial tyrant! I think he realized that everyone outside of his bubble thinks that tweet was fucking retarded because he deleted/protected it quick.

its because they consider themselves intellectually superior and theyll be the one to stump him so they keep coming

To be fair, Tucker keps surprizing me at how he comes up with good arguments.

Don't get me wrong, his interviews always degenerate into him just swooping down to SJW levels and doing poor journalism work - Humiliating his interviewees in the process.

But the way he's able to voice a coherent counter-argument when all I can do is tell "something feels wrong but I can't voice it" is always surprising. He's so fucking good at calling bullshit ! And not always in a direct manner but an implicit manner too, which catches most people off guard!

They get slaughtered every time and i fucking love it. Tucker admitedly plays dirty with his personal attacks and patronisation but it's nothing we don't see on their side.
Also, wheras most people would give up trying to force an answer out of someone who clearly doesn't have one, he pushes and pushes till they're nearly on the verge of tears.

Delicious stuff senpai