So, why ARE the left so much more masculine and strong than the right?

So, why ARE the left so much more masculine and strong than the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USJCgKTLlrA
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/3l88k9/antifascists_and_other_revolutionaries_what/
archive.is/QADXv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>on the left
>guy goes to the gym for a couple of months and it's considered news worthy

>meanwhile, on the right

They aren't, the alphas usually went to trump rallies during the campaign, while beta fags went to shillary.

>Liberals
>Gym
>Kek

>left
>more masculine than the right

This.
I go to a gym in North Hollywood and even the Mexicanos voted Trump.

Going to the gym and getting big doesnt mean you automatically know how to fight.

Yeah, you Antifa "Nazi fighters" sure are winning....

Being strong doesn't mean you have to go around punching people

They'll just be redpilling themselves in the process.

SLIDE THREAD

SAGE IT AND LET IT DIE!

see the op pic again

>this is what passes for "swole" on the left

Wtf legionaire

If that's the strongest the lefts got, I should go to more rallies.

This.

Nothing funnier than watching some body builder who thinks he's hot shit throw a wide, clumsy punch and then end up on his ass.

Nah m80. I'm just trying to fuel anger within the right so right wing death squads become a thing

Well you're not a libtard are you?

Weightlifting can be a part of your program but you need to train martial arts every day to become a good fighter.

hmmm...

youtube.com/watch?v=USJCgKTLlrA

Were they implying this in a negative way?

That non-existant midriff is bothering me.
He should do some crunches and deadlifts.

>the percussion will make us look so kewl

For fucks sake, even when they train their mind and body to smash fash they still end up looking like genetic mistakes.

You dunned goofed, fascist.
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/3l88k9/antifascists_and_other_revolutionaries_what/

Blondes with red skin look like literal white trash.
They belong in the north where there is no sun.

Lifting made me more right wing. Maybe it'll be good for them too.

That's fine but when 50 other people are doing it for months Sup Forums becomes shithole as seen in the last few months

that faggot is fat and flabby wtf

Judging by the pic, he's practicing burger football. His skin isn't literally red or sun burnt. And he may be white trash, idk.

Top kek

*teleports in front of you*

I fucking love Segal posting.

looks like he snatches at least 3 whole birthdays

Quality post frenchbro

I only do pushups and my arms are more defined than this tubby

>tfw no gf

There's one user who said 9/10 of the people in the free weight area voted Trump (the other one voted Johnson). Meanwhile the nu-males in the machine area all voted Hillary.

Sup Forums in 1 webm

Have you seen ANTIFA? They fit the stereotype of "fat SJWs" to a T.

Meanwhile, damn near everyone who's in the military or on the police force is on the right. Same with blue collar workers, as well as people who have combat-related things as a hobby.

If it ever turned into fighting in the streets, you can tell just by looking at their militants that the left would get butchered. They've never been in a fight in their lives. That's undoubtedly a large part of where their egos come from.

>But all of the scientists and tech people are on the left! Tech is on their side! Technology wins wars! So the left would win the fight!

I think that people on both sides have wrongly analyzed the tech industry. The CEOs are on the left (gotta have those H-1Bs), and they don't allow their employees to publicly support the right without wearing a big target on their backs. Furthermore, the industry is based out of the west coast, which is extremely left wing, but tech people aren't the only people living on the west coast.

While the social """scientists""" would definitely be on the side of the SJWs (who cares), I think that the behavior of the bulk of the STEM workforce in this hypothetical scenario where they're told to kill libertarians so that cultural Marxists can win would surprise people who expected STEM to be full of people who support identity politics.

Me and all my liberal friends go to the gym, meanwhile fat Drumpf voters spend all day indoors on shit forums like this one discussing their bigoted views and masturbating to cartoons.

I could beat the shit out of any one of you fascists if I ever say you in real life.

>the bulk of the STEM workforce
But what about all those womyn and minority programmers?

That guy on the right fucks. In fact, you can tell he's in it for the pussy.

>conservatives are all buff high test males, nobody blinks an eye
>a few leftists break the mold of being fat blue haired trans blobs of flesh and leftists praise them as gods

The article literally says Nazis are stronger than leftists

A

>So, why ARE the left so much more masculine and strong than the right?

I think your question implies something that is inaccurate.

Something about the left being masculine....
Are you asking this question in order to imply this thing?

Is that your purpose here, posting this thread?

Is this one of your tactics for discussion board dilution?

My dude, you're going to have a hard time at it....

You are literally pissing into an ocean of piss...

NEWFAG.

lurk moar.

OVERUSED JOKE

TRIGGERED

Pretty much this

I go to my college's gym 4-5 days a week and I have never seen an sjw there

My 80 year old professor makes it to gym twice a week but these fuckers can't for some reason

I'd beat the shit out of you in real life fascist.

>implying gym monkeys know how to fight
>implying his muscles will stop a shank

LOL. Tough talk. All that you are. Now do as your inbreeding demands, and apologize for all of that. Go play some hockey and get frostbite or sit at home and watch your cities fall like Rome under liberalism.

Dealer's choice.

>not #swoleft

The only statistically relevant group of men on the left who are particularly strong are the jigaboos whose ancestors were picked from a stock of high-endurance pursuit predators and bred to be strong field hands. Their bull dykes, on the other hand, can be something to watch out for.

that guy has his own company now and has a hot wife

his twitter was posted on here once

>say that to my face and not on the internet faggot! See what happens!

Do you even follow him?

>SJWs
>willpower

Good, strong people don't become SJWs. Half of them are projecting (the act of trying to disassociate yourself from your faults by accusing other people of having said faults; see all of the terrible shit that goes on in SJW communities), and the other half are trying to relieve themselves of anything resembling responsibility for all of the bad things that have happened to them over the course of their lives on account of them being self-centered people. Even the progressive CEOs often aren't really progressives; it's just that corporate interests, big government (crony capitalism), and identity politics (cheap labor) are very well aligned.

This is another reason why I don't believe for half a minute that STEM is SJW dominated. I've seen a bottomless pit of SJWs with cushy degrees that are light on the workload (social science, English, history, etc.), but "I'm an engineer" and "I'm an SJW" rarely go together, and anonymous comments from people in STEM saying that they want to publicly voice their politics but can't are a fairly regular occurrence. This fits right in with their priority list otherwise: People who want freeshit prioritize an easy ride above all else, and people who prioritize an easy ride above all else don't put in the work that's necessary to enter STEM.

Maple sucking faggots don't know how to fight.

yes the LA times isn't to fond of us deplorables

>small, gentle, unscarred knuckles

The thing this guy is most probably going to fight is coma.

Just because it's an overused joke doesn't mean it's less true.

Liberal firepower.

>the leader of the """""swole"""""-left

man I've been neglecting my training for a year now but you don't get to call yourself swole just because you bench maybe 50kg

>the leader of the swoleleft
Woah, the whole 2 of them?

SHIT form m8. Enjoy your trip to snap city.

>0776
so close

>A shitskin represents most of Democrats

This is why I prefer doing sports that work out the whole body. The alternative creates shit like dinosaur arms on bike riders and baby legs on lifters. Plus the muscles just don't look natural so just don't seem impressive to me.

Now something like a rock climbers body... damn

On shows like ninja warrior, it's the guys with the "swoll" body type that fail instantly. It's like they don't have a ounce of finesse or endurance.

>Leader

>Too afraid to show face

wew lad

studies actually show conservatives are stronger and more masculine than leftists.

he is not very big. I'm naturally about that big.

not stronger just have less fat

Fake news. The left is trying to equate masculine bodies to masculinity. It is already well known that masculine men are by and large conservative. Liberals are by definition cucks.

everybody wants something for nothing these days, you get this big I will be impressed.

isnt it ironic that the "swole left" and antifa are using physical violence or the threat of said violence as a means to intimidate and suppress others viewpoints...something that true fascists or dictators would use

Mother fucker I was a division 1 fullback. I'd crack that pretty boy's skull no problem from the pic

>trapbar deadlift
not a real stat for anything. i can deadlift 405 standard oly bar, 600 trap. it's not a true indicator of deadlift strength. pisses me off when idiots like this use it to pad their stats.

I lifted as much as he does now when I was 16, stop making shit threads

I know that guys. He can lift less then 100kg benchpress and weights something about 105kg.

I am 93kg can benchpress 125kg and I am not paying in the gym-jew. Where is my article?

Holy fuck. I didn't know half those muscles existed.

>as his body starts to produce more testosterone his right wing views will kick in

>swole

Only the left would think this guy is built.

Compared to the rest of the left I suppose he kind of is though...

>t. I went three times to the gym and will destory you

Everyone knows this kind of guys.

This.

>Lefties hits the gym
>Test levels increase
>Suddenly, cucking doesnt feel good anymore

>the left
>masculinity

Nigga deadlifts 280lbs (less than 130kg) after a year of lifting.
Is this proof leftists are low test?

>swole
I haven't lifted in two months I bet I bench more than him still.

We can all appreciate a good origins story.

> As Martinez and his girlfriend stepped onto the downtown A-train, they noticed a “big burly man screaming homophobic invective at a tiny, skinny gay kid.”

> “Don’t look at me or I’ll fuck you up!” the guy yelled at the teenager.

> Without speaking, Martinez and his girlfriend sprang to the boy’s defense. She went to the boy’s side, speaking to him as if he were an old friend, while Martinez stood beside them and stared down the harasser, rendering the man silent and causing him to sit down. The man eventually left the train without incident, but Martinez remained unnerved by the experience. It was the first time he had witnessed someone “directly threatening someone else” in his five years in New York City.

> That kind of incident has only become more common since the fall. Hate crimes were already on the rise in New York in 2016, and spiked after Donald Trump’s election “electrified the radical right,” as the Southern Poverty Law Center put it. Nearly 900 “hate incidents” were reported to the SPLC immediately after Trump’s victory, and harassment remained above pre-election levels well into January. Just this week there’s been a rash of bomb threats made to Jewish Community Centers throughout the country.

archive.is/QADXv

what in the fuck

apparently lefties don't know what swole means, because it's not having 30% bodyfat holy shit

Good Goy, this guy listens probably to Harry Potter Soundtracks during the training.