youtube.com/watch?v=SqIvcwnd1t0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hurr durrr prussia relations with US superrr ebicccc XDDD

go fuck a parasjonak and die of aids you faggot

Genuinely.

They're what we should be.

Unlike self evident degenerates, behold exhibit A:

>They're what we should be

You're worse than those redditors for shilling a ''based black man xD'' unironically kill yourself burger

>t.Proxy HOHOL

It's a country with a very interesting history and I have a fairly large collection of Soviet WW2 medals and space program stuff. Wouldn't want to live there but I don't naturally dislike them.

For whatever reason the only people I've met that were openly anti-Russian were all Canadian.

back to ch where other mongorion cry babies hangout

I love russia, we are snow bros.

>Canadian.
Are you retarded amerilard? We get tons of russian immigrants. I used to work with a bunch of russian girls doing tech support. They are the nicests and most polite women I have met. They are basically canadians.

Everyone I met in Vancouver hated them w/o exception.

wow op u're so edgy bro

nice one op

haha lol

Indifferent

Everyone in vancouver is liberal or chinese. Come on.

Russian women's beauty is only matched by their manners and courtesy.

>They are basically canadians.
>Everyone I met in Vancouver hated them w/o exception.

Conclusion: Not even Canadians, like Canadians.

that is the flag of Serbian bro

We are very fractured. But the majority of the people in small villages and in the forests are old stock british.

>We are very fractured.
how so?
I know that people in canada speak english and/or french. Is that the reason?
>But the majority.....are old stock british.
I thought the majority was french.

>"We are Russians"
>posting pic with buryat

I can't see problem here, pls explain.

Russia contains only snow and poverty

Russia, I have mixed feelings.

Hey anyone got the webm of these?

>mexico has mixed feelings about russia

RUSSO-AMERICAN ALLIANCE WHEN

>Russia, I have mixed feelings.
Is it because of alextime?
youtube.com/watch?v=SqIvcwnd1t0

test

Yeah I follow Russian news, I get news alerts from RT.

test

Let's split europe along elbe river again. We take everything east of it.

Such was always our destiny.

I'd welcome that!

I like their recent policy. They are the only ones willing to fight Islam and PC culture.
But Putin yearns for the communist years and that worries me.
I want to see Russia succeed. They are the only competitor we have that I can say that about. China needs to fuck right off and die.

>But Putin yearns for the communist years
I dont think that Putin has any illusions about communism.
He wants a sovreign, strong Russia.
But thats what you probably meant by saying soviet Years, a Superpower in that Region.
>PC culture.
Oh, we have no free speech like in the US though.
Political Correctness can mean a lot of things also, it just depends on the political narrative.

No offense to Americans and Stalin was Georgian but look at the diff of alpha status

:( but I get why you did it since the other Dutch was a faggot redditor

fpwp

thats not necessary, leave aquafresh alone, they dindu literally nothing.

it was just a proxy-fagget

How fucking alpha do you expect him to look in a wheelchair?

Whats up with all the dogs shitting on French flags?

Kek what? He wasn't in a wheelchair in that pic right?

of these?
4ch.hk/int/res/6902.html (put 2 instead of 4)

You think they picked him up and put him in a normal chair just so he can be in the room with other leaders?

He was hiding it from the public, but he had trouble walking and had to use wheelchair. There aren't many photographs with him in the wheelchair if i remember correctly.

Was it army who made it with him?

There aren't many photos *showing* the wheelchair. He didn't have people plopping him in and out of chairs depending on who was in the room.

>plopping him in and out of chairs
But he could move, just really badly. He probably could plop himself without help.

And no one is going to have the President of the United States go spilling out of his chair into the floor right before Josef Stalin walks in

I kinda thought that yes..

but is he here in a wheelchair as well?

>right before Josef Stalin walks in
Because it's not manly? Who cares what Stalin thinks.

>but is he here in a wheelchair as well?
No.

Snowniggers

Yes I do and I think Putin is great
>tfw "Russian hacker"

I like Russian people and their love for their nation despite it being in shambles, eastern european nationalism is definitely admirable and it is ridiculous how most of the west live a much more economically stable lifestyle yet all you hear from us is anti-patriotic bullshit.

As for government, if what western media portrays is true about Russia and its new swing towards right wing politics, then yes I can say without a doubt I have a preference for Russia but I hear every so often that it is not so and that Russia is actually quite left wing etc; it's difficult to discern the truth of what Russias government is like in modern times because of propaganda.

I will say regardless of all things, Putin nationalized oil at behest of his own interests and has ignored the cries of nato concerning Chechnya and his nations well-being, he has a spine and invests some sort of interest in his own nation even if the corrupt image is true and that makes him much better than many current leaders in western politics.

Aquafreshbros should unite for the good of mankind.

i like the Idea, it would be a nice allience.
would bring some freshness into the world.
(and mint flavour)

okay, but just so you know, at least 35% of russians hate americans.

99% of Americans don't even think about liking or hating Russia

whats nice. i wish russians was the same.

The ironic thing is only liberals like America in Russia and only non-liberals like Russia in America. It's pottery, it's like Romeo and Juliet.

Pretty hard not to care about US when the price of your PC is determined by the price of the US dollar.

why are russians so cute?
cat
katze kater
and then in russian
kot koschka

>only liberals like America
You're talking about gobment. I don't mind americans, but their ruling structures deeply infested by all sorts of shit. Look at them going against their own president because he allegebly communicated with other country. Yeah, only liberashki are getting themself wet from the thoughts about American gobment.