>white people

I mean really ?...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oijtB-4W-n4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn SJW's ruining museums

T

monkey larping as a white supremacist #3243

The real history dat da white devil doesn't want u to know iz dat Paris was black n sheet from 1874 to 1974
it wuz da black man that displayed her ass

*Doubts*
Goy will provide link to museums home page.

>France
>People
I regret to inform you that after so many years of being cucked you are all subhuman, so don't rope us white people into anything.

Sex dolls sure have come a long way since then.

Our ancestors weren't primitive. They knew africans were a seperate species.

holy shit thiccccc

H

Niggerpithecus also known as Africanticus Romanticus

In technicality negros are the same species as a human an a negro can produce fertile offspring. I would class them as a different breed of homo sapien, one which that had it remained untouched for just a 1000 or so years longer would have devolved for enough to be considered an entirely different species.

BRRRRRAP

on cold windy nights you can hear her BRRAAAAPPAPPPP

Good.
Now let's kill the kardashians and put them up for dispay. Act like this AND YOU DIE!!!

And what are you trying to convey OP? This as was really strange indeed.

There is a theory that Europeans and asians cross-bred with neanderthals. While Africans and Aborigines crossed with Homo erectus.

Top fucking kek!

>college drop out attempt at anthropology

I

C

Nothing white people didn't do with thousands of white freaks of nature.

And let's not forget about what other races like black Africans do to their freaks of nature, like albinos.

This focus on race is getting ridiculous.

C

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

BRRRAAAPPPP

>Baartman
More like BRAAAAAAAPMAN.

Niggers and abbos are homo- by common ancestor with homo sapiens only.

>not Faartman

Whites are appropriating their culture by appreciating the

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Fan video of the negroid with a shelf for an ass

youtube.com/watch?v=oijtB-4W-n4

Just further evidence that an obsession with large arses is proof you're not white.

>theory

"So, what do you do for a living?"
"Mah azz iz thicc white boi"
"That's not a job, you are basically a whore"
"Ey jow white boi, i got 329dsjf24 followers on insta, I don't need no talent, just my ugly black azz, we wuz kaaaangz n shiiiiaaat"

I read a lot about her some time ago and I sincerely felt sad for her. I understand that her physique was unusual by westerner standards, thus it was completely normal and acceptable that people felt curiosity and paid to see her in her. But as soon as she died, it was completely immoral what they did to her body. No human being deserves such indignant and disrespectful end.

Actually wrote an essay on human zoos, humans as exhibits and I included the Hottentot Venus. Her different physical form was used by anthropologists at the time to suggest divergent species. Really interesting stuff.

kinda sexy :///////// what the fuck has the internet done to me

She probably stupidly agreed to it because the money/quality of life was good.
Same as those dumb Native Americans now screeching their land was stolen when in fact in many cases they sold it.

I love big butts

Her quality of life probably increased tenfold when the French brought her home for the freakshows.

You boneheads need to look up hottentots, they all looked like that. I think khoikhoi was their name for themselves.

>Dune coon criticising other coons

i liked black people more when they were inside zoos