www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/25/gen_flynn_hillary_clinton_shouldnt_be_too_big_to_jail.html
youtu.be/s-pgK_Rvuwc
youtube.com/watch?v=n12eKIQN1AU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pgSPNcKbttM
duckduckgo.com/?q=news immunity was given out like candy
yourfertility.org.au/for-women/timing-and-conception/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOVEMENT

AWOO~

We are at SHILLCON-3. Please do not reply to shills, do not give them (You)s.

Awoo~!!

awoo~

no awoo

Catherine Herridge is like older and still hot Sarah C Andersen

>“When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime.”

t. Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, in an interview with NBC News on September 25, 2016.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/25/gen_flynn_hillary_clinton_shouldnt_be_too_big_to_jail.html

It's really just amazing what Michael T. Flynn said that came back to haunt him.

Spicer has his work cut out for him later, that's for sure.

let it go daquins

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 31, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will meet with former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. The President will then receive his daily intelligence briefing. Later in the morning, the President will make an announcement with the National Association of Manufacturers. In the afternoon, the President will meet with the Director of the National Institutes of Health. The President will then meet with the Director of the Office of Management and Budget.

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (Oval Office, closed press)
10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing (Oval Office, closed press)
11:00AM THE PRESIDENT makes an announcement with the National Association of Manufacturers (Roosevelt Room, pool spray)
3:00PM THE PRESIDENT meets with the Director of the National Institutes of Health (Oval Office, closed press)
4:45PM THE PRESIDENT meets with the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (Oval Office, closed press)

SPICE RALLY:
1:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

It is about 4 in the morning and I must sleep. I will now retire in my chambers.

google search "immunity was given out like candy"

Democrats get NO say in this

AWOO.

Awoo reporting for duty

When Joe saw the breadth of his viewership, he wept for there were no more morning shows to conquer.

Probably be worse if it was tested and not self identified

is it safe to come out yet?

BARK

THE

SHILLS

AWAY

goodnight babe

prove to me that flynn isnt trying to get immunity to fuck with trump

i haven't watched joe in like 8 months. then again i haven't even watched f&f in a while either, or most regretably, morning maria.

>23andme
It was tested, but you have a relatively small sample population to pull from.

What are you doing hiding?

Just in case someone missed how this went, see pic related

> "expert" makes what she later call "an informed conjecture" on prime time TV
> backtracks from it in a Facebook post with a "I was merely pretending"
> media sees first, misses later
> nothingburger

Prove to me that Flynn actually asked for immunity.

There.

Goodnight

What time is it in the US? Are shills working overtime?
You should all get some sleep, shariafriends

See

I wish he was president

girls can't get pregnant when they're on their period?

Are you sure you're not more like this? youtu.be/s-pgK_Rvuwc

Thank god

*yawn* you too? I'm getting rather sleepy myself. We should all take a nap now.

Your ID does indeed confirm my suspicions.

Okay, I'm really wondering why they have left wing nut jobs who keep saying Trump will get removed like every week. Nothing happen, yet next week they believe something will happen,

Why do they keep doing this? What are they getting from this? Are they just trying to ride a fake wave of popularity based on people wanting him to be impeached leading them on for Trump hate bucks?

It's like 1AM-4AM at the moment.

same
Ive been working like 11am-6, break for fox powerwatching, 11pm-3am. Been sleeping through all the good morning shows

Wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which gets filled faster

Um guys, you don't seriously support Russia? You know they hacked the elections, right?

But they also bleed that entire time which ruins my favorite part of sex.

nature is a faggot

Morning Joe is going to be extremely cancerous today.

anyone remember this? it popped into my head earlier and had it stuck in my head all night

youtube.com/watch?v=n12eKIQN1AU

AWOOOOOOMENT

Anyone ever stay at one of Trumps hotels or visit Trump Tower in NY? I kind of want to get a Taco Bowl for my birthday

>ID
>Cozey
top kek

>Today
Can't deny that get, though

Stop replying to bait from now on. You could have prevented this.

Hello, I hacked elections
AMA

FAKE NEWS

To the leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

Maybe, here's hoping that they actually looked into it and realized that the original reporter backtracked on every thing she said.

this
we need to go back to night shift rules of @ or > and starve the shills

Why was Mccain called the "maverick?" Does it just mean he sided with dems often AKA he was a RINO and somehow that was supposed to be celebrated?

Why couldn't you hack Virginia and Minnesota?

I think it was because it was a pilot

Too late, Joe's going to dedicate the entire show to Flynn immunity despite NO evidence. Besides, it's Friday. That's when you are supposed to drop the big narratives and then maybe clean it up on Monday after the damage is done.

Joe is absolute fucking scum and he knows it.

I posted a bait and two replied. Imagine if it was during noon or primetime.

>my brain says no but my body says yes.

I lost my shit there.

no...
Joe will be joe...as always
>ywn go back to the time mj was actually /comfy/ and we had fun watching it

>actually looked into it
Hahahahaha

Yes. I used to browse Imgur and noticed during the elections he was constantly shilled with people going "wow, McCain is such a great Republican, he even comes out against Drumpf!"

Fucking dying lads

>"We're doing it too fast, we should slow down, we should be a bit more cautious, because it would be so DANGEROUS to do what the British people asked us to do at the pace at which they expected us to do it - SURELY that's not wise."

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pgSPNcKbttM

democrats are cracking, 2 have said they would vote for gorsuch

They don't have internet

Absolute fucking zero! Thank you for reminding us of that, user.
duckduckgo.com/?q=news immunity was given out like candy

Satan quads

2018 is going to be brutal for them.

Yep.

Few people know but

1) women only ovulate once a cycle (from period to period)
2) it happens smack at the middle of the cycle (day 14 for women with 28 days cycle)
3) her egg stays there for 2 to 4 days. Sperm can survive in her body for about the same timeframe.

All that together means that there is an approximate 7 days period of high likelihood of unprotected sex leading to pregnancy:

- from 2 days before when sperm can camp and wait
- to 4 days after when the egg can still be hanging there. Before that and after that the likelihood is small but not zero.

Funniest thing is that this information is widely taught for women trying to get pregnant but when taught as a natural contraceptive method it is villified as the dreaded "calendar method" endorsed by the Catholic Church as an efficient contraceptive.

And now you know.

[1] yourfertility.org.au/for-women/timing-and-conception/

Someone want to explain why the fucking hell liberals are constantly crying for "muh independent investigators"?

Why does it look like they're having gay sex? Why are none of them wearing shirts? Can I get in the middle of one of those huddles? That filename is ridiculous.

Also newfags are bumping obvious bait threads. Sad to see Sup Forums go like this.

anyone know what thiss howling meme is called?

drumpf supporters ignore this post

stacking the deck

If Flynn called this Russia horse shit a "witch hunt" why is the media acting like flynn is going to hang trump?
He just basically called it bullshit.

It screams of something sinister. They went to appoint someone that will absolutely do everything in their power to make shit up just to show the tiniest bit of connection with Russia

Because it was used as ammunition against Hillary Clinton. Independent prosecutor to pursue Hillary's crimes. They're trying to flip the script.

whats your favorite part of sex exactly?

>"""(((independent)))"""
Basically code for "someone we control"

"Independent" as in

> Hillary Clinton appointed as investigator

We already have both the house and senate looking into it, how many fucking more investigations do we need???? Seriously why won't these fags just shut the fuck up already and move on to more important shit, it's really starting to get annoying

there needs to be another purge at some point, we need a Sup Forumsharbor 2.0 to shed the fat and toughen up the newfags with potential

tfw I made a complete fool out of myself in the last thread but now I have a new ID and get a fresh start :)

I have no fucking idea what is going on anymore. Literally EVERYTHING is disinfo on a scale that I don't think we've ever seen before. It feels like most of America is populated by pathological liars.

>inb4 Flynn gets on the stand and says "The Trump campaign did not collude with Russia" just to troll the media which has slandered his name.

drumpf will never win

and,,,you did it again

SO THIS GUY IS SUPPOSE TO BE A SUPER LEET HACKER GUY WHO IS SAYING STUFF

WHAT YOU MAKE OF LEET HAXOR?

He's a faggot who has been constantly wrong and BTFO

This is the most important thing for them. If they can't impede Trump thier jobs are done for.

>He's a faggot
This, desu.

>the jester

What's this guy's deal? I've seen some other videos of him, he's a very good speaker

Holy Kek

Trump would never consider resigning. It's a liberal wet dream.

check'd

>cuck cuck go covers up Clinton's ass over Jewgle

Also I said google cockass.

That's why he'll be removed from office wearing chains.