Why the fuck is he doing this?

Why the fuck is he doing this?
Why is he taking the side of the fucking Neo-Con cucks who spent the past 18 months trying to fuck him in the ass?
Why is he fighting so hard for Obamacare lite?

>inb4 shill
Fuck off nigger I was diehard Trumpenstaffel but I dont understand what he's trying to achieve here
If its 4d chess someone please explain

to be honest.... trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Kill yourself cunt

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

My honest take on it, is he doesn't see ideology, he doesn't see liberals, conservatives, democrat, republican etc. Rather, he sees democrat and republican as a club, not an ideology.

He just sees good guys and bad guys and in his mind these guys that are in the way of health care are 'bad guys'

I dont believe he's that stupid
Don always has an ulterior motive when he does weird shit like this, I just cannot figure out wtf he hopes to achieve with this move.
Rand Paul is a curly haired manlet but he's an honest politican. Unlike that fucking traitor Ryan who spent the past year trying to fuck over Trump.

It's not about stupid, it's about how you see people. Do you look at Paul Ryan and see a partisan guy who will do and say anything for his party, or do you look at Paul Ryan, and see a guy that's in the same team as you are, and just wants to see your presidency succeed.

On an unrelated note, I can't wait to see how Alex Jones spins this one, his audience are big time Rand Paul lolbertarians and he's been shilling for Trump for the last year.

He is trying to divide the republican party. Neat plan.

He's Right.

Freedom Autists are throwing a retarded tantrum and refusing to comprise. Its subsequently making all Republicans look Retarded for not repelling Obamacare, after running on just that for the last 8 years.

He is not as ideological as you think. The health care plan was shit but it was slightly less shit than Obamacare. Democrats would never let anything more through. This was the best we could do for now. All Trump cares about is making this country great again. Swamp rats on the left and right funded by special interest groups keep us in infinite gridlock.

This is not 5d backgammon. It's not that complicated. He is just trying to do the right thing and what is best for the country.

Yeah and meanwhile his fucking approval is going down
If he keep dropping they're ACTUALLY going to impeach
This is not the time to be fighting his own party when the Dems are already trying to screw him over
Just look at the comments on kikebook in response to this post, people are not on board with him doing this and frankly neither am I. Pauls proposal is great.

You're retarded if you've bought into the Impeachment meme.

Trump has 90% of Republicans with him on this healthcare plan. Its only Rand and a handful of other lolibertarians making retarded demands.

Right now its a debate between Repealing Obamacare but keeping a few of the Better/Popular bits and Dogmatically repealing all of it.

Libertarians are just flat out fucking retarded. A slightly more liberal bill with some bipartisan Democrat support would be better then their plan.

You do understand how impeachment works right

i both support trump, and support the lolbertarians.

i do not support the GOP attempt to fix obamacare.

fuck that, it was shit and everyone knew it.

You're Retarded.

Trump isn't going to be impeached, Ever.

You don't get Impeached for being unpopular.

Trump isn't going to become more popular by fucking over 90% of his party to placate some retarded fringe.

Have I Lost You?
What do you not understand in this?

This. We can't let him have the nuclear codes.

Can we all just accept he's a fucking russian shill? I mean i don't like Hillary either but this is ridiculousness

we can't let codes burn and crash we have to get nuclear, there is sleep nothing to here bed, must to go see now

>4d chess
I got you. Trump's plan was to let the ACA fail all along. His Obamacare lite fail was a play meant to say "I tried" so he wont be accused of being heartless for the sake of political expedience. At that point, he will have a lot more leverage to make bigger changes.

He's a complete and total cuck.

>His Obamacare lite fail was a play meant to say "I tried" so he wont be accused of being heartless for the sake of political expedience.
>At that point, he will have a lot more leverage to make bigger changes.

You don't gain leverage by demonstrating weakness and incompetence.

This. People here are genuinely retarded, sure, he pulled off some 4d chess in the election but you don't pull that shit when you're in the white house.

Let's be honest, the reason he voted for Obamacare lite and defended it like it was his own wife means that he just simply does not understand what the fuck he's signing. He gets a bill put on his desk, and he signs it.

Trump dick-riders are the literal fucking worst. They'll just call you a shill even if Trump is objectively being retarded.

Hahahaha fucking 0,02 cents, a shill was transferred to your bank account.

Worst Korea.
That is a great idea. Plenty more pussy to be grabbed by useful males

>but you don't pull that shit when you're in the white house.

That was the plan all along. Don't you get it? He's one of them and has been since the beginning.

It makes me mad how easily fooled most Americans are at election time, or any time for that matter.

You're an ignorant woman. He's going to have to work with these people, rhinos and democrats. He can't raze the White House and do whatever he wants. You kids are so Fucking annoying some times it's like you alll need to go back to fucking school.

This isn't some third world shithole like Australia. Low approval ratings do not mean impeachment. There is no vote of no confidence in the US.

That's why he made sure it was called Ryancare. The failure has two purposes, destroy Ryan and set himself up for a great bill later. It's clear most of you have no ability to follow a 4d chess game.

So who would you have voted for?
>inb4 rand "open borders" paul
Cruz was my second choice, but the dude is establishment as fuck.

>its another shill thread

Yeah. Just like how all those gamergirls made video games so much better.

that has to be a fake pic.

LOL! I didn't think you were a shill until I read this
>Yeah and meanwhile his fucking approval is going down
>If he keep dropping they're ACTUALLY going to impeach
You are without a doubt a fucking shill.
Impeached because of poll nimbers? That's not how any of this works you moron. We all know how wrong the polls were for the election what has changed in the polling process for more accurate results since? The polls are complete bullshit if we had the election tomorrow he would still win.

It is.
This image has been spread around so much, it is the only thing you find when you search for susan hummer.
also under the tweet:
>delete

Nice coordination CTR, but no one is buying your little show.

No one who voted for him thought he was going know how to operate the political machinery that is Washington DC the day he got in office.

However, all Trump supporters know he will learn it faster and better than anyone else.

Oh what are you fucking surprised now that Trump is the fucking moderate candidate? If you didn't want this shit then you should have supported Cruz in the primaries.

Cruz seemed a lot more likely to sell us all out than Trump. May have to give him a chance in 2024 though if there's nobody else. He was still my second choice, although I don't really trust him.

The freedom caucus is complete garbage. He has no reason to side with them, and they completely fucked over the Republican party because they thought people under 26 shouldn't be able to stay on their parents healthcare, that the mentally ill and people on maternity leave don't deserve healthcare, and that people with pre-existing conditions should be denied healthcare. They deserve to fall.